Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every single adult that was there in that house the day/night before Bella's death should be charged, especially the ones smoking meth with Rector. There's no way in hell Tania, Ralphy or Freddie didn't know what was going on upstairs when Rector & associates were getting high. Meth has various smells based on how it's made and what it's cut with. I'd bet in Tania's house it smelled like an oven cleaning mixed with pet urine, sweet but pungent. The only time it doesn't necessarily have much of a smell is when it's high quality or pure in chemicals. My ex is a sgt det, learned this years ago, may have changed but doubtful. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Took a piece of the mattress. Wow. Either urine, blood or sperm is my guess.

Those poor kids. Any sympathy I felt for the mom & stepdad went out the window as soon as it was known a meth party was going on upstairs. This was on those Facebook pages as soon as Bella's disappearance became known. People reported it. Funny how only Justin Rector is charged so far. This is disgusting. I hope and pray the 10 year old is in good hands and never returned.

Really want to read that search warrant!!

Me too! I wonder why they didn't publish it. I'm thinking they'll putout a little at a time to keep people tuning in. I say getting all out there now. Might as well utilize crowd sourcing while this case is still hot.

It's very odd but I find it difficult to believe they didn't know he was still there. He'd been staying in the house for a few days so unless they'd told him he couldn't stay that night why wouldn't he still be there. There must be some reason for failing to mention him I've about 100 different theories but only they will know.
I'm more interested to hear from the people who went on the Walmart trip and hear what version of events they give, if they say he was or wasn't about. It's surprising to me that their names haven't been mentioned yet especially with all the social media groups. JMO

Maybe needed time to clean up if maybe Justin didn't bring his own stuff. Maybe he got it from them. Maybe they're trying to distance themselves from him that night bc maybe they could be held somewhat responsible as well. Maybe Ralphy doesn't want to go back to prison so didn't mention Justin bc he was already waiting to be arraigned on grand theft robbery charges and also illegally possessing a gun, considering he's a felon so he can't really have a gun. I think all of the adults are playing dumb. Buncha bs if ya ask me.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...lla-grogan-cannella-disappeared?autoplay=true

I only read the article at first and couldn't figure out where the info was coming from about him being in RF's mom's room smoking meth. There's no mention of that at all, in the article, only in the video. It just says "in an upstairs bedroom" in the article.

Then in this article http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...-killed-bullhead-city-girl-had-been-high-meth it says Rector was in HIS mother's bedroom. Huh?

Not that I'd be shocked to learn RF's mom is also an addict (I've seen her interview, sorry, she's got all the physical signs of drug use showing in her face), but it seems to me there's a bit of mis-info here.

Regardless of all that, I think the picture is becoming a bit more clear and it's likely what many have suspected all along. ALL the adults in the house were doing their drugs upstairs that day/night while the girls were basically on their own. The typical drug house, sadly, where the kids essentially raise themselves.
I can't pull it up on my device, but if you look at the thumbnail image for the video link for the news story, the info is in bullet points including:

"Getting high in Grandmother's room"

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...lla-grogan-cannella-disappeared?autoplay=true

I only read the article at first and couldn't figure out where the info was coming from about him being in RF's mom's room smoking meth. There's no mention of that at all, in the article, only in the video. It just says "in an upstairs bedroom" in the article.

Then in this article http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...-killed-bullhead-city-girl-had-been-high-meth it says Rector was in HIS mother's bedroom. Huh?

Not that I'd be shocked to learn RF's mom is also an addict (I've seen her interview, sorry, she's got all the physical signs of drug use showing in her face), but it seems to me there's a bit of mis-info here.

Regardless of all that, I think the picture is becoming a bit more clear and it's likely what many have suspected all along. ALL the adults in the house were doing their drugs upstairs that day/night while the girls were basically on their own. The typical drug house, sadly, where the kids essentially raise themselves.

It was an obvious misprint. It was Freddie (Ralphy's mom) that was there. It was her room that was being referenced to as the room where he was smoking.

Maybe Rector was doing meth in her room earlier before she went to bed. Who knows. Either way there'd still be a smell if it was smoked in that home throughout the day & night.

They're all very well known tweekers and sellers. I hope police confiscated their pots & pans to test, just in case they were cooking up some low grade stuff or something.

I think every single adult that was there in that house the day/night before Bella's death should be charged, especially the ones smoking meth with Rector. There's no way in hell Tania, Ralphy or Freddie didn't know what was going on upstairs when Rector & associates were getting high. Meth has various smells based on how it's made and what it's cut with. I'd bet in Tania's house it smelled like an oven cleaning mixed with pet urine, sweet but pungent. The only time it doesn't necessarily have much of a smell is when it's high quality or pure in chemicals. My ex is a sgt det, learned this years ago, may have changed but doubtful. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Took a piece of the mattress. Wow. Either urine, blood or sperm is my guess.

Those poor kids. Any sympathy I felt for the mom & stepdad went out the window as soon as it was known a meth party was going on upstairs. This was on those Facebook pages as soon as Bella's disappearance became known. People reported it. Funny how only Justin Rector is charged so far. This is disgusting. I hope and pray the 10 year old is in good hands and never returned.

I'm sure I read an article where LE mentioned the smell from the house during the search but I can't find it now.

Still odd, if everyone was getting high in the 'upstairs bedroom' that evening, why exclude mentioning JJR but do include ["my mom"] during the 911 call?

On face value, excluding any agenda it appears as if RF did not know JJR was (still) upstairs and / or in a bedroom?

Because telling LE you left your kids with grandma while you went to Wal-Mart sounds wholesome and responsible.

Telling LE you left your child with an unconscious (for whatever reason) grandma, and a tweaked out violent felon JJR, after smoking meth all day with him gets your kids taken away.

Imo....

I'm sure I read an article where LE mentioned the smell from the house during the search but I can't find it now.
Yeah, they said it smelled like a hoarding situation, IIRC.

I can't begin to imagine how awful that must have smelled. They say that the smell permeates porous surfaces and skin, so I would imagine those poor kids reeked of meth. It's disturbing to think the second hand effects they might have endured.

I believe an article indicated JJR had stayed over in TG's living room for "two days".

Do you often have guests hanging out in your living room for 2 days without you noticing? I tend to notice every. single. person. that comes in my home because I have children and their safety matters to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://justsaynews.com/no-cameras-allowed-during-justin-rectors-prosecution-proceedings/
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
No Cameras Allowed during Justin Rectors Prosecution Proceedings
Requests to take pictures and video during Rector’s hearings was denied Monday by Mohave County Superior Court Judge Lee Jantzen. in his minute order, Judge Jantzen said he was acting under authority and discretion afforded him by law. `The Court determines that allowing television coverage in the courtroom or cameras in the courtroom would impact the right of both the Defendant and the State to a fair trial,” Jantzen’s ruling stated. “The Court is aware this case is already a high profile case…This early attention to a case like this will already make it more difficult than normal to pick a fair and impartial jury when or if this case gets to trial.” Rector is held in the Mohave County jail without bond. Arraignment is scheduled Friday.

wow..........with gramma getting high

according to the 10 p.m.. newscast ABC15

I am a relatively new user who originally was searching for info on a m p with personal ties. I began looking at other threads and became intrigued with the amount of cases I was completely unaware of. Because I am a visual person, I began searching for images of the family and those involved, as well as watching videos linked here. I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon Mom's Myspace page as well as Dad's FB and images of young Mr R. And I've got to say I wouldn't leave a dog that bit me with any of them for five minutes. I can't believe these kids have lasted as long as they did. I am praying for angel Isabella and that some will have enough sense to keep the other children away from this group of " adults"

WARMING TO THE IDEA OF SELECTIVE BREEDING

Is it possible the mattress was taken for fiber comparison? Sometimes the foam mattresses leave little fibers. Possibly they found some on here or in her lungs.

I'm not at all surprised by the grandmother possible using drugs. Where is that article about RFs unnamed mother visiting him while he was being arrested for drugs? I'm remembering it slightly wrong.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-cen...sing-girl-case the statement was made in the 2nd video (auto plays after the first) where they serve the search warrant

"a few officers told ABC15 the stench was so bad it was similar to a hoarding situation" at the 1:30 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth