Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier, i just wanted to say that i am sorry for your loss. No parent or grandparent should ever have to experience that. And i wanted to let you know that although i realize your last line was meant as sarcasm, only you can determine how long your grief lasts, and i can only imagine that the answer to that is "an entire lifetime" and never compare your grieving timeline to someone elses. But if march to september of the same year is too long, then i guess my 8 years for my moms suicide is waaaaaaay too long (please realize that is sarcasm). I think i am inserting my foot in my mouth at this point, so please just know that I am truly sorry for your loss.

kshultz- Thank you. I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. What a devastating time you have been through. My prayers for you.

I need to get something off my chest about this case. Also to be clear at this point I don't know who did what but this is something I have been thinking about. One thing that bothers me about this case is that JJR has not ben charged with sexual abuse yet Bella's body was found without any underwear/pants on. I know that there are other ways he could have sexually abused her but the fact of the matter is that sexual abuse is not listed on his charges of indictment. I don't get that and it leaves me with wondering WHY would he kill this little girl? I know we all ask ourselves "why?" when it comes to all cases that are like this. I just don't understand. I threw this theory out before and I'm going to do it again. What if TG and her boyfriend threw JJR under the bus because he was the easiest target due to his rap sheet? I mean seriously guys what if he didn't even do it? He would be the easiest person that TG could throw under the bus because of his record. I'm not saying I don't think he had involvement I'm just throwing this out there to see what people think. What if they had the 10 year old little girl make something up to cover all their asses to make it more believable to the police? The police would be more apt to believe the 10 year old since she's a child. What if Bella had an accident that night and TG or someone in the home snapped? I'm trying to understand why this little girl was found with no underwear on and yet there is no charges of sexual abuse against JJR. I'm just trying to make sense here IDK who did what and am waiting for more to come out on this case but this is just something to think about. I really think her being found with no pants on and there being no signs of sexual abuse thus far is going to be key to this case. JMO

It was reported a witness had seen someone fitting JJR's description walking away from the area where the body was located .. wondering if he was spooked by passersby ..

Maybe. He might not have wanted a live body for that I suppose. But I tend to believe there was an other reason he didn't (if he in fact didn't) rape her.

I need to get something off my chest about this case. Also to be clear at this point I don't know who did what but this is something I have been thinking about. One thing that bothers me about this case is that JJR has not ben charged with sexual abuse yet Bella's body was found without any underwear/pants on. I know that there are other ways he could have sexually abused her but the fact of the matter is that sexual abuse is not listed on his charges of indictment. I don't get that and it leaves me with wondering WHY would he kill this little girl? I know we all ask ourselves "why?" when it comes to all cases that are like this. I just don't understand. I threw this theory out before and I'm going to do it again. What if TG and her boyfriend threw JJR under the bus because he was the easiest target due to his rap sheet? I mean seriously guys what if he didn't even do it? He would be the easiest person that TG could throw under the bus because of his record. I'm not saying I don't think he had involvement I'm just throwing this out there to see what people think. What if they had the 10 year old little girl make something up to cover all their asses to make it more believable to the police? The police would be more apt to believe the 10 year old since she's a child. What if Bella had an accident that night and TG or someone in the home snapped? I'm trying to understand why this little girl was found with no underwear on and yet there is no charges of sexual abuse against JJR. I'm just trying to make sense here IDK who did what and am waiting for more to come out on this case but this is just something to think about. I really think her being found with no pants on and there being no signs of sexual abuse thus far is going to be key to this case. JMO

Well, it is possible but improbable that JR happened to go shoplift clothes that same night if not because he was worried about forensics. True he was out of rehab couch surfing but you'd think he'd have other clothes to put on to then throw his away or wash so that walmart trip doesn't make much sense either way. Why not shoplift sooner if he had not any other clothing at all?

JR confuses me. Down to saying "i can't talk about the murder." I definately don't think we know much of the story of that night. And there is still 3 missing adults that haven't been outed on SM.

I wonder if she had shorts and underpants on, for certain?

Weren't his shoe prints found by her grave? The shoes he hid in Walmart?

His shoes were wrapped with duct tape, they made a weird impression and the shoes found matched. Something odd, I checked FB and saw the Urn it has Sept 3 on it. She was gone on Sept1 by the time 911 call was made it was after 12 am so that is Sept 2, at 330 am he was picked on on the road and then arrested for shop lifting then released.He went on FB saying he was released then arrested after she was found. Would they have her time of death the day found which was Sept 3 and not when she was killed, I am getting confused.

It is strange wasn't he found walking along the highway so he didn't have a car. How did he get Bella from her house to where she was found. Did he have a shovel or something to dig a hole. I hope there's more to tie him to this than just the shoe print. I'm sure there must be. The shoplifting and a shoe print could be explained away IMO. I'd like to hear what else they have. IMO there's going to be a lot more to come out.

His shoes were wrapped with duct tape, they made a weird impression and the shoes found matched. Something odd, I checked FB and saw the Urn it has Sept 3 on it. She was gone on Sept1 by the time 911 call was made it was after 12 am so that is Sept 2, at 330 am he was picked on on the road and then arrested for shop lifting then released.He went on FB saying he was released then arrested after she was found. Would they have her time of death the day found which was Sept 3 and not when she was killed, I am getting confused.

I'm hoping that will be cleared up, because she was found the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3