Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not even with potential death penalty over your head??

I don't think he's ready to take the entire fall all by himself unless he really is the only one involved, and at this point, based on the first glance, he's solely the guilty party.

If he thinks he's innocent and being set up somehow I think he would talk to save himself. I wouldn't care who was who, I'm not about to take the rap for the murder of a child if I'm innocent or if someone else was a party to the murder. I'm saving myself first.

He might have been so wasted that HE doesn't even know the whole truth and that's a distinct possibility. And....that's what's going to hurt the witnesses going forward. Who's going to believe someone who's admitted to smoking meth for the whole day? I'm sure he had buddies there with him.

In my opinion any conversations he's had with people since being incarcerated would be to ensure that he carries on the stories that have been fed to LE.

I'm still thinking it's possible that sexual assault charges are to come (unless a deal has been struck), they just have to determine by whom, if it was only one person and what type to charge.

They haven't charged the man accused of killing "Baby Hope" with SA charges, yet he supposedly confessed to doing so. (Conrado Juarez) You'd think they'd be able to make a charge, but maybe they no longer have the DNA from 1991 for matching. (or maybe it doesn't match-what a mess that would be)

Until everything comes out, I am unable to be certain that she was not sexually assaulted. JMO.

Only the first canary who sings gets the deal......MOO

Could end up dead from snitching anyway. These people are likely to have friends in the inside. JMO

I think the fact that RF'S mother is being indirectly accused by the suspect of smoking meth by saying he was in her room all day using the drug, is reason to infer that she too is complicit to some degree.

I also don't see TG being controlled by ANYONE as evident in her public interviews after being asked not too. Her demeanour and body language is not suggestive of a controlled spouse, IMO. If anything, RF seems to be the submissive one.

That's why I commented, "nah". There is no conspiracy.

Only the first canary who sings gets the deal......MOO

The thing is, in that world, if you're a snitch there's a price on your head anyway. I know it all sounds very "Hollywood action-thriller" but it's true. In this scenario, JR has a better shot keeping his mouth shut and hoping he gets a lesser sentence. On the other hand, if he opens his mouth, it's almost a guarantee someone will pay him back for it. That is of course, assuming others were involved and he's been threatened or just knows well enough to know, to keep his mouth shut.

I suspect that based on the charges and the suspect's attempt at covering up the fact (ditching and shoplifting underwear), and possibly the motive behind the violent murder, that he was the one that attempted or committed SA.

Sadly, I suspect that given the environment these girl's lived in, especially the victim, that it was not the first time. This time she decided to fight... to her demise.

It is difficult to assume to a history of sexual abuse of Isabella if one views the many pictures presented of Isabella. Almost always smiling or mugging to the camera .. I do not recall an outright 'depressed' sad appearance. On the other hand, I am not sure we could say the same for the 10YO....

SBM, BBM

I'm still thinking it's possible that sexual assault charges are to come

Until everything comes out, I am unable to be certain that she was not sexually assaulted. JMO.

***WARNING - GRAPHIC***

It is possible a SA was postmortem.

In such an instance there would be no bleeding with tearing. Given the assumed advanced state of decomposition it might be difficult to identify tears plus a lack of bleed-out might make it difficult to definitively prove SA unless a confession is obtained.

It is difficult to assume to a history of sexual abuse of Isabella if one views the many pictures presented of Isabella. Almost always smiling or mugging to the camera .. I do not recall an outright 'depressed' sad appearance. On the other hand, I am not sure we could say the same for the 10YO....

I'm not assuming one way or the other that there is such a history there for either girl but I will say this: almost always smiling and mugging to the camera means exactly nothing in the case of children who are living with abuse. A lot of kids tend to compartmentalize and live accordingly. When they're not in the presence of their abuser they often act just as normal as any other kid, smiling, laughing, riding bikes or whatever. Not all abused kids give the outward, sad appearance or any overt signs at all. It's how they deal with it in their limited ability to do so.

A ruling document is posted. It states the previous order from the one judge banning cameras stands. Subsequent rulings will be made by the other judge.

IOW: no cameras permitted in court for the Sept 19, 2014 arraignment.

Okay, thank you. Legal jargon is hard for me to easily understand so I didn't know if there was just the request for the hearing or a ruling on the same matter.

Even a trained monkey will smile for the camera.

I agree though, the images of the sister seem very forlorn.

I'm not assuming one way or the other that there is such a history there for either girl but I will say this: almost always smiling and mugging to the camera means exactly nothing in the case of children who are living with abuse. A lot of kids tend to compartmentalize and live accordingly. When they're not in the presence of their abuser they often act just as normal as any other kid, smiling, laughing, riding bikes or whatever. Not all abused kids give the outward, sad appearance or any overt signs at all. It's how they deal with it in their limited ability to do so.

I realize that .. but still it is significant in this case there are photos of Isabella with the step father and with the mother and none of those pictures impart any fear or sadness in Isabella's eyes. It does not eliminate the possibility but it does step a notch toward leaning away from abuse. That 'evidence' can not be entirely ruled out.

I think the fact that RF'S mother is being indirectly accused by the suspect of smoking meth by saying he was in her room all day using the drug, is reason to infer that she too is complicit to some degree.

I also don't see TG being controlled by ANYONE as evident in her public interviews after being asked not too. Her demeanour and body language is not suggestive of a controlled spouse, IMO. If anything, RF seems to be the submissive one.

I wonder if JJR's claim that he was that night getting high in RF's mother's bedroom was more an F.U. to RF (since the mother was given a bedroom and JJR was given only two days on a couch) than it was a factual statement?

If it is true was the GM in the room at the same time? If so did she reveal that info (JJR getting high) to LE? It seems from our perspective the 10YO's testimony was the most important with nothing from LE regarding what the GM might have said. At least I do not recall any info as having been attributed to coming from the GM.

No cameras permitted in the courtroom for the arraignment tomorrow, but a reporter is permitted to take notes. This is not an ultimate decision for future proceedings.

Another media-in-the-courtroom hearing is scheduled for Tuesday Sept 30 / 9:00 AM to hear further argument regarding cameras in the courtroom.

!! media coverage a.png

I wonder if JJR's claim that he was that night getting high in RF's mother's bedroom was more an F.U. to RF (since the mother was given a bedroom and JJR was given only two days on a couch) than it was a factual statement?

If it is true was the GM in the room at the same time? If so did she reveal that info (JJR getting high) to LE? It seems from our perspective the 10YO's testimony was the most important with nothing from LE regarding what the GM might have said. At least I do not recall any info as having been attributed to coming from the GM.
As I stated before, I can't see anyone falsely admitting to a meth binge when they are accused of murder. It is damaging to his credibility and future testimony is now tainted as unreliable.

As for your theory as to why he would lie, it simply doesn't make sense. Of course the GM would have her own room - she lives there while JJR was merely a guest.

While her drug involvement is purely speculation, there really is no other reason why she would permit someone to hang out in her bedroom all day smoking meth, unless she was partaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503