AZ AZ - Jarrett Brooks, 16, last seen near I-40, Joseph City area, 4 Jul 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like things are happening. There are posts about this on Facebook, and we are being told there is a large police and multiagency presence in Joseph City, not to be concerned, and they will tell us more later.

<modsnip: rumors>

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is alive, he has to either be working or with someone who's providing for him, because he has to eat. A lot of employers run background checks on people before hiring them. Is there some way to see if one was run on him, assuming he'd go to an employer who does them and would be using his real name? It's a long shot, but so is a lot of stuff in this case.

Jan 16, 2024 article -

[…]

“The outcome of the search warrant served on Jan. 3, is not known as of yet. At this point, we still do not have an indication on the current status or whereabouts of Jarrett Brooks.”

[…]

Jan 16, 2024 article -

[…]

“The outcome of the search warrant served on Jan. 3, is not known as of yet. At this point, we still do not have an indication on the current status or whereabouts of Jarrett Brooks.”

[…]
Incredibly misleading article title. Search warrants for Jarrett's residence, not arrest warrants.

I am pretty sure they already ran the dna, the tattoos would have been a recent addition but the height and hair match Jarrett, just made me think of him.

I am pretty sure they already ran the dna, the tattoos would have been a recent addition but the height and hair match Jarrett, just made me think of him.
*it sure looks close. I think you might have found the poor boy's name :(
1719514062979.png
e7aa3c1b-fa90-4b23-b8b1-44bc883e3ffc_1140x641.jpg

The Glendale Police Department announced Thursday that the body could be a teenage boy who was last seen in Queen Creek in October 2023.

Police have not released a name since autopsy results are still pending. Investigators connected the case to the East Valley teen after receiving a tip from the person who drew a distinct tattoo found on the teen's remains.

The Glendale Police Department announced Thursday that the body could be a teenage boy who was last seen in Queen Creek in October 2023.

Police have not released a name since autopsy results are still pending. Investigators connected the case to the East Valley teen after receiving a tip from the person who drew a distinct tattoo found on the teen's remains.
Hopefully this boy will have his name back soon and police can find out what happened to him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back