Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he is stated to be English and went back to England after 4 days Everything we know about men who spent final hours with Jay Slater
Does he commute to Tenerif? He is just out of his 9 yr prison sentence this year (9 yrs in 2015) so how long has he had to set up 2 "homes?" Maybe all Air B&Bs but some address is associated with his passport IMO.
I don't think he will have served any where near the full 9 years, he's possibly been out since 2020. What do you mean by an address associated with his passport please

either that or another place in the Masca area presumably. Or it’s just from the same weekend. Either way I find it interesting given that it’s far away from tourist resorts and he is quite a bit older, and because the reason given for Jay going back there was “he had nowhere else to go”
When Ayub said he took him with them because Jay had nowhere else to go, I interpreted that differently than how a lot of people seem to have interpreted it. I thought he didn't mean that Jay needed somewhere to go because he couldn't go home (back to his holiday rental), but that he wanted to go somewhere else because he didn't WANT to go back home. Because he wasn't yet done for the night, despite the fact that all his friends were. He wanted to keep the party going, or at least he just wasn't yet ready to turn in. So he wouldn't be going back to his own place, because they were all asleep there. So he "needed somewhere to go." So where could he go?

I imagine he must have said something like that to Ayub, in conversation, and Ayub suggests he could come with them. I think Jay just didn't want to continue on all alone, but he didn't want to head home and go to bed either. And that he just went with them because they were still up at least for the moment, probably didn't ask any questions (like how far it was, what their plans were for when they got back there, how would he get back home, etc.) All things he should have found out before taking off with them, but he wasn't in long-term thinking/planning mode at the time, imo.

So it sounded to me like Ayub wasn't saying he had nowhere to go, meaning he had no home to go to, but that he was looking for any place else to go bec he didn't want to go home to bed yet.

It is interesting but if it is some kind of mafia or organised crime surely they wouldn't be inviting random teens back with them and not just this once would they?

There’s just no logical reason for them to have rented that house so far from anywhere. None. Maybe they take random teens up there to suss out whether they might like to work in Tenerife or other party islands on a regular basis. An interview, if you like.

I don't think he will have served any where near the full 9 years, he's possibly been out since 2020. What do you mean by an address associated with his passport please
not English- doesn't his passport have some address associated with it?

he is stated to be English and went back to England after 4 days Everything we know about men who spent final hours with Jay Slater
Does he commute to Tenerif? He is just out of his 9 yr prison sentence this year (9 yrs in 2015) so how long has he had to set up 2 "homes?" Maybe all Air B&Bs but some address is associated with his passport IMO.
He will not have served the whole 9 years of his prison sentence. Most are let out after serving half their sentence if they have behaved themselves in prison. Probably been out a couple of years already. Really easy to travel back and forth between UK and Europe. Tenerife around a four hour flight from London. Ayub is british so will have a british passport. His family home is in Barking Essex,probably stays in random apartments when he is in Tenerife,

It is interesting but if it is some kind of mafia or organised crime surely they wouldn't be inviting random teens back with them and not just this once would they?
Random teens sell their drugs for them. Doubt they are high up the chain in the drugs business .Probably distribute to the teens who work in resort collect the money made etc. MOO

what is not English?

The poster is not English so is asking whether our passports are linked to a home address.

@acutename the passport office would know where it had been delivered and the police could check that info, but there is no requirement to update the passport office (or the police) if you move house.

Tenerife has the provision for "private" smoking clubs - which pretty much clears the use of cannabis there...but to be thinking of murder for cannabis in 2024 you would be talking about boatloads!...

i think the cannabis clubs are probably a cover for the movement of something a little more spicy

just my opinon and feel free to delete if it infringes any rules (as per usual)

There’s just no logical reason for them to have rented that house so far from anywhere. None. Maybe they take random teens up there to suss out whether they might like to work in Tenerife or other party islands on a regular basis. An interview, if you like.
And to distribute their wares that the teens then sell on Veronicas strip. Then back to the Airbnb to count the cash , Away from prying eyes. MOO

Tenerife has the provision for "private" smoking clubs - which pretty much clears the use of cannabis there...but to be thinking of murder for cannabis in 2024 you would be talking about boatloads!...

i think the cannabis clubs are probably a cover for the movement of something a little more spicy

just my opinon and feel free to delete if it infringes any rules (as per usual)
I think there is far more drugs of many kinds besides cannabis being sold on the streets in Las Americas and Veronicas strip. It is rife and seems to be done openly with no problems. Many who have holidayed there speak of being offered drugs the minute they enter the strip both day and night. MOO

So according to the latest theory being advanced in the Mail, it's possible Jay was picked up by a boat which then did an about-turn and opted out of the electronic monitoring that legally all boats and ships must use?

It's possible. Not necessarily likely, but possible.

I suspect the reality is far less complicated. Jay left the Airbnb and then either fell down a ravine OR was pursued by one of the two men from that rental and fell because he was rushing and disorientated or was pushed - punishment for stealing something possibly.

I feel so very sorry for his family; they must be in sheer hell.

This latest supposition about Jay potentially being put on a boat and then trafficked to god knows where must be increasing their anguish all the more.

Jay befriends the 2 guys during his stay. Perhaps there was a 'soft' introduction by Lucy at the beginning.
Casa is booked on 14th by AQ, using a different name, for 3 nights.
Jay leaves there 'scared' on the day they were meant to check out.
Maybe the watch was a plant, J was set up into going to the Casa thinking he was getting 10 quid, but they had recruitment in mind.

JMO

Last edited:
The thing that gets me curious is, of all the news sources that have been quoted on this thread, not one of them has revealed his name. Whose? That other guy! Yeah, no need to proselytize, I get it, armchair sleuths haven't a right to know that...but hey, it's the fact that no news source has revealed it, or even found it. And if they DID find that name, why did they NOT report it? Protect him? Yeah, I guess....but the question for me becomes....protect him from what? I mean, the other cat's name is blasted all out there, his criminal record, his business dealings, his comings and goings, yada yada yada, but NOOOOOO, nothing on the other dude.....WHY?

Has everyone queued up the documentary on Channel 5 on the 24th? I'm wonderingif they have any info they're keeping specially for that. Channel 5 does love its dramatics. And I wonder how often it will be updated and how close to the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers
Back