GUILTY AZ - Jayden Glomb, 13, found dead in desert, Vail, 10 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The simplest explanation is they just didn't get along, and he saw faking her suicide or murdering her as a way to eliminate a problem or stressor. Another is that she was a witness to abuse on the younger child and he had to silence her. The ligature will tell the story I think. A botched hanging would make it less sexually motivated.

With the two cars, maybe he was scoping out a place to dump her when he was seen on video (so he would't be aimlessly driving around with a body in the trunk), or maybe he killed her in mom's car and dumped her in his.

Strange detail from the PC statement: Jayden's blood was found in the mother's car but the CCTV footage from near the body shows the stepfather's car?

Interesting point, eucalyptuz.
- -

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...rch-warrant-at-home-of-vail-teen-jayden-glomb
bail set at $500,000.
preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 12 on the charges of first degree murder, abandonment, and concealing a body.

- - -
http://www.crossroadstoday.com/story/35568453/death-of-13-year-old-jayden-glomb-ruled-homicide-stepfather-arrested

Ordered to have no contact with victim's family; cannot return to the home

strangled with ligature that's why blood from nose and moth

Sorry quick question why would the strangulation with ligature cause blood from the nose and mouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be curious to know how long ago he started doing these 'exsanguination' searches etc. how long has he been planning this? Do we know how many kids are his vs the mom's?

Unbelieveable. What is wrong with people who hurt children? Is he going to be one of those who no one suspected would ever do such things? I hope Jayden kept a journal or told a friend what was going on in her home and/or with step-dad .

Children are becoming the hunted and preyed upon far too often.

There has to be some way to educate and warn children about adults, which is sad & scary in itself. Stranger danger + Danger at home.

Infuriates me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

maybe he was driving his own care when he was pretend looking for her" he was quoted saying he only searched immediately near their home but his car was seen near the location of her body.

The simplest explanation is they just didn't get along, and he saw faking her suicide or murdering her as a way to eliminate a problem or stressor. Another is that she was a witness to abuse on the younger child and he had to silence her. The ligature will tell the story I think. A botched hanging would make it less sexually motivated.

With the two cars, maybe he was scoping out a place to dump her when he was seen on video (so he would't be aimlessly driving around with a body in the trunk), or maybe he killed her in mom's car and dumped her in his.

Is it me or does this just get more and more strange!? One good thing is there seems to be complete transparency as far as information being released to the public. Usually this much information isn't released until Discovery.

Documents provide glimpse into investigation of Vail teen's death
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...limpse-into-investigation-of-vail-teens-death

From above:

"According to the search warrant, Jayden's shorts were torn and her sweatshirt and bra were pulled up near her shoulders. Despite the torn clothing, the documents stated, "there was no indication of sexual assault."

Police said they found two marks on her right leg which were "consistent with a dining fork."

Blood was found in Jayden's mouth, nose and eyes. She also had bruising under her right eye.

Some of the items police took from the family home include: desktop computer, laptops, tablets, electronic charging cords, paperwork, cell phones, photographs, men's and women's shoes, kitchen utensils, clothing, bedding and a mattress top.

According to the TPD Interim Complaint released Thursday, June 1, Jayden's body showed signs she had been asphyxiated and there was a ligature mark on her throat.

The TPD said there was blood around Jayden's nose and mouth and while she was not wearing any shoes or socks, her feet were clean."

"Lelevier told police he noticed Jayden missing from their home at about 1:30 a.m. May 11, according to the documents. He said he continued to search for her and the family reported Jayden missing a few hours later.

Lelevier claimed he drove around the neighborhood looking for Jayden and denied going near where her body was found. Authorities said surveillance video shows a vehicle that appeared to be Lelevier's pick-up truck drive on the street near the crime scene.

Authorities said they found Jayden's blood smeared in two locations on her*mother's Chevy Traverse. They also said they found tire tracks matching the Traverse at the spot where Jayden's body was dumped.

During the investigation, Lelevier called detectives to tell them he had found a key in his front yard while cleaning up cigarette butts. According to the complaint, detectives said the key was so well hidden they could not see it "until they got down on the ground to look." The key was to the Chevy Traverse and Lelevier claimed it had to be a spare the family kept in a drawer in their kitchen.

Forensic examination of Jayden's computer indicated it was used at times when Lelevier was the only adult in the house and someone searched for information on*the topics like "suicide, drugs and exsanguination."

Again, when Lelevier was the only adult in the home the computer was used to create a document titled "Everyone is against me all the time." The TPD said the file could be interpreted as a suicide note and was signed with the name "Jayden."

According to the search warrant, the file was deleted from the computer during the time Lelevier said he woke up and found Jayden missing. Police were able recover the document."

http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnewsnow/db_330662/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=iUZxuFLC

"One person interviewed by the TPD said Lelevier was wearing a sweatshirt when Jayden went missing, which she said was odd because it was not cold outside. The person said the sweatshirt was dirty and had "plant matter on it, as if he had been out in the desert."

The same person told the TPD that Lelevier had two pair of shoes go missing after Jayden died and he bought new shoes to replace them. The TPD said Lelevier refused to give a statement to police.

On May 22, Lelevier called the Pima County Sheriff's Officer to say he had been attacked in his backyard by an unknown person.

"Joshua claimed he was writing a letter to Jayden, his dead stepchild, and he went out into his backyard," an investigator said in the search warrant. "He claimed an arm came around him and someone started strangling him with an unknown item around his neck. He was pulled back and passed out. He said he woke up on the ground, and had a cut on his shirt and pants, and a linear mark on the side of his neck."

The investigator said the mark seemed to be a scratch, there was no other indications Lelevier had been strangled and they found a copper cord in the shape of a loop tossed on the ground."

http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnewsnow/db_330662/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=iUZxuFLC

You are right, Farside. We don't often get this much info so quickly. Some states hold info back more than others.

I would be curious to know how long ago he started doing these 'exsanguination' searches etc. how long has he been planning this? Do we know how many kids are his vs the mom's?

It's odd to me that "exsanguination" was the object of a search since exsanguination is the draining of blood. For method of suicide?? Uggghh. That, IMO, would be a most horrible way to die -- to just watch your blood drain from your own body? And where does one cut -- across or down? -- how deep? Ghastly. Certainly the main arteries of the body, since there are a couple of them, but you'd have to get it in the right place <shiver> I can't continue this...

It just seems odd to me.

maybe he was driving his own care when he was pretend looking for her" he was quoted saying he only searched immediately near their home but his car was seen near the location of her body.

As if parts of the story are true to strengthen his side. Lots doesn't make sense here... lots of evidence found in Mom's car...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back