Found Deceased AZ - Jerold Williams, 5, Jacob Lake, 6 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not a great summer for innocent babies this year.

I wish we knew how far away from the camp he was found. I didn't realize that there was a lake nearby, wouldn't they have searched the nearest bodies of water first? Or, did the recent rains fill up a depression in the land or something and he fell into it and drowned? But she clearly said LAKE. I don't understand, he should have been found imo. I wonder how long he has been deceased.

OK so its confirmed that he was found in water, thank you for that - I think we can say this now, on the scanner they had used a code that would indicate they had found a drowning victim, and that is why people were saying it might be a drowning. Although, without a cause of death officially determined this doesn't mean he drowned. The scanner talk could have just been the initial impression anyone might have when you find a deceased person in water.

I truly hope he didn't suffer or feel too afraid. So very, very sad for his loved ones. RIP little Jerold x

I have no words. I am heartbroken. In spike of seeing this kind of outcome in many cases, it still tears at my heart when we lose a young one. I was remaining optimistic...but am now absolutely devastated for his mother and for his loved ones. :(

RIP Jerold.

jerald-williams-01-435.jpg

:rose:

Simply heartbroken about this news. Prayers are being sent to his family and friends as they begin the next chapters of their lives. I'll be hugging my young man extra tight tonight.

Hi gitana1 - I saw you post some coordinates that might be the campground they were at, do you feel pretty confident that you have just about the right area they were camping at? I'm just trying to resolve something out of curiosity, thank you.

Oh, you sweet adorable boy!
I'm holding you and yours in the light.
Sweet Dreams, dear one.

Poor baby. When I was going to sleep I was thinking of him and how frightened he must be and feeling so alone. I remember when I was about his age I was separated from my parents at the store for only a minute or two and I was totally panic stricken. The thought of him going through that for days is devastating. :(

After following Lonzie and DeOrr, I really wanted one of these cases to have a good ending. Too sad ... just heartbreaking.

I just came back before heading to bed after a long hike with the family this evening and was not expecting this, I guess it's pretty clear then that the shoe print 12 miles away did not belong to Jerold. :( RIP little man

Random question, but does anyone know why he had such dark purple areas under both of his eyes? They don't look like black eyes, more like purplish bags under his eyes, and I'm wondering if a medical condition could cause this? I'm a nurse and don't know of anything off the top of my head other than lack of sleep that can cause dark circles under the eyes. I know some people have that happen as they age but I've never seen it in children. I know he had an abrasion next to the left eye, which looks like he probably fell into something, but the bruising wouldn't be bilateral from an injury on the left side. Plus, the purple areas are there in the first photo, too, which looked to be a bit older.

Random question, but does anyone know why he had such dark purple areas under both of his eyes? They don't look like black eyes, more like purplish bags under his eyes, and I'm wondering if a medical condition could cause this? I'm a nurse and don't know of anything off the top of my head other than lack of sleep that can cause dark circles under the eyes. I know some people have that happen as they age but I've never seen it in children. I know he had an abrasion next to the left eye, which looks like he probably fell into something, but the bruising wouldn't be bilateral from an injury on the left side. Plus, the purple areas are there in the first photo, too, which looked to be a bit older.
Allergies can cause this condition. Lack of sleep can exacerbate it.

First time post. Sorry if it is wrong. But to answer, both my kids have allergies and dark circles under the eyes is common. My kids are also very pale, much like Jerlod, because of that it looks darker than it actually is. He looks like a healthy happy kiddo, my heart aches. RIP sweet baby

Hi gitana1 - I saw you post some coordinates that might be the campground they were at, do you feel pretty confident that you have just about the right area they were camping at? I'm just trying to resolve something out of curiosity, thank you.

Im not sure. It was based on researching primitive campsites around 12 miles south of Jacob Lake off the highways listed (67 and 247 or something).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back