AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update today on the FB page....Day 206. No new information but "boots still on the ground" searching for Jerry and Susan. Sending positive thoughts for "Mer & Jer" as they continue the search!

I should have added to my previous post that the Mcfalls family has searched the Beaver Falls dam nearby and have gone across the border and searched in the Mesquite NV. area with no results.
The family would like to have a landfill searched in the area but LE has not allocated any resources for this activity.

I'm hoping the search efforts will increase when it cools down. It's been a very hot and humid summer. Difficult to get many searchers out there under those conditions.
I am not counting on it. They went missing in January. When the weather is perfect until April/May. Still not much searching going on then...

The Mcfalls daughter-in-law posted on Jerry and Susan's FB page that she was investigating a tip she had received in regards to a road sign: Tooele 8. She and others went to Tooele Utah as the most logical place to search but couldn't find a specific sign that matched that description.
The Mcfalls family keeps on searching but no results.

The Mcfalls daughter-in-law posted on Jerry and Susan's FB page that she was investigating a tip she had received in regards to a road sign: Tooele 8. She and others went to Tooele Utah as the most logical place to search but couldn't find a specific sign that matched that description.
The Mcfalls family keeps on searching but no results.

It's such an intimidatingly vast area to have to search, and this possible Tooele lead makes it feel even more like a needle in a haystack. (Or in all the haystacks everywhere. Or worse, like a few grains of dust in the desert.) A Tooele reference takes the case into the general area of the Breezy Otteson & Riley Powell case, which is eerie considering the 2 couples disappeared only 10 days apart. Apparently the POI in the McFalls case used to live in Tooele. I wonder if he and the people charged in the Breezy & Riley case have any connection? It seems unlikely that there would be a substantive link between the 2 cases, but it's unsettling that 2 couples from 2 tiny towns in a sparsely populated region, one very young and one retired, should both vanish within days of each other.

It's also discouraging to imagine all the mine shafts between Littlefield and Tooele County – and the slot canyons, caves, and other hidden terrain. It would seem that if foul play is suspected in the McFalls' disappearance there's little reason to think they would be found near the surface. After 8 months in the high desert, you also have to wonder whether wildlife and weather have eliminated or dispersed any remains that might once have existed.

I commend the family's persistence in plowing forward to search and seek justice for this couple. I don't think I could do the same in these circumstances.

It's such an intimidatingly vast area to have to search, and this possible Tooele lead makes it feel even more like a needle in a haystack. (Or in all the haystacks everywhere. Or worse, like a few grains of dust in the desert.) A Tooele reference takes the case into the general area of the Breezy Otteson & Riley Powell case, which is eerie considering the 2 couples disappeared only 10 days apart. Apparently the POI in the McFalls case used to live in Tooele. I wonder if he and the people charged in the Breezy & Riley case have any connection? It seems unlikely that there would be a substantive link between the 2 cases, but it's unsettling that 2 couples from 2 tiny towns in a sparsely populated region, one very young and one retired, should both vanish within days of each other.

It's also discouraging to imagine all the mine shafts between Littlefield and Tooele County – and the slot canyons, caves, and other hidden terrain. It would seem that if foul play is suspected in the McFalls' disappearance there's little reason to think they would be found near the surface. After 8 months in the high desert, you also have to wonder whether wildlife and weather have eliminated or dispersed any remains that might once have existed.

I commend the family's persistence in plowing forward to search and seek justice for this couple. I don't think I could do the same in these circumstances.
Agree wholeheartedly with your post! I'm not sure I could do the same, either, but if I were able to, I darn well know I wouldn't be able to face this with the equanimity and positivity these folks show. Bless them!

I feel they were defiantly forced from their home. Susan left a roast on the counter and Jerry had music playing in the garage. If they went for a walk, I don't think neither of those things would have been done nor would they leave behind the dogs, they would have more than likely taken them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissaw
Back