AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Mcfalls daughter-in-law made an announcement last week on the Help Find Susan and Jerry Mcfalls FB page that Jerry and Susan's bodies were not found underneath the septic tank of Jerry and Susan's next-door neighbor who has been named a POI in the case. She did say that tips continue to come in and one day one of them will pay-off.

I believe that the bodies of Jerry and Susan will not be recovered nearby their home but further away perhaps in Nevada. I feel at least two or more people were involved in their disappearance and that this operation had been planned for sometime.

I believe that the bodies of Jerry and Susan will not be recovered nearby their home but further away perhaps in Nevada. I feel at least two or more people were involved in their disappearance and that this operation had been planned for sometime.

Interesting. . .
Any thoughts on whether they were harmed at home, then moved, or if they were somehow transported away from home, and then something happened?

I agree this does seem likely they were taken by force by someone they knew, possibly the neighbor. Do we know anything about their business dealings? Were they retired? What was their occupation? etc? Because if it wasn't the neighbor, perhaps there was someone who had grudge against them for something business related.
They were retired. They spent part of the time in Littlefield and part of their time in the Salt Lake area.

Interesting. . .
Any thoughts on whether they were harmed at home, then moved, or if they were somehow transported away from home, and then something happened?
There would be some type of evidence, ie blood, if the murders had been in the home. Or evidence it had been thoroughly cleaned. It seems either they were forced to leave, or lured outside.

However, if this follows the pattern of other cases, they would not live long, because of the risk of one escaping and getting help. They would be buried somewhere well-known to the killer, a place he felt secure he would not be seen, and that would not be visited in the future by other people.

I do think somebody else knows something, but not sure whether they participated or will just stay loyal. Undermining that person's loyalty is probably the best strategy for getting at the truth, but that can take a long time. Keeping up an atmosphere of suspicion and that police are covertly watching every move will usually, after months/years drive people crazy and there may be some kind of fight, or attempt to run away. The goal of the murders may have been to get rid of a couple who were bothersome, but if so, there will not be a moments freedom now for the guilty to relax.

Last edited:
Good idea. There has not been one for a while.
It's been a long time since there was any news at all, except for the valiant search efforts family has put forth. I know the desert in that area is tremendously vast, and it looked as if there were some promising leads, but... Still hoping that might pan out eventually. As they say, the wheels of justice turn slowly :(

I believe Jerry and Susan's daughter-in-law made a comment on the Jerry and Susan Facebook group that the FBI crime lab is expected to release some results of evidence collected several months ago in the near future but don't have firm date.

The POI likes to shoot. I’d look for areas within a 20-mile or so range that are informal shooting ranges (there will be plenty). I’d also be interested in any ‘accidental’ shootings that took place in the area where the shooter was never identified. I don’t think this is his first rodeo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005
Back