AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Las Vegas bounty hunter helps search for missing couple in Arizona
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/n...issing-mcfalls-littlefield-arizona/426731002/
A Las Vegas bounty hunter has joined the search in the case of a missing Arizona couple, saying his team will do what sheriff's deputies can't: Find them.

David Bounsall, who owns a private company that investigates crime, said the county investigation is being handled incorrectly and it is up to him and his company to do their due diligence in bringing the couple home.

"Mohave County thinks that these are two people, they're not high-profile, no one is going to miss them and they'll just go away," he said.

[...]

I am not sure how a bounty hunter knows how the police is or is not handling a case? To say that it is being done incorrectly anyway. But, another pair of eyes out looking for the McFalls is definitely a plus regardless.

From your link:

"Activity next door during the search also seemed suspicious to the investigators as well as to the casual observer. Volunteers stated, “The neighbors were spinning tires in and out of their driveway all day long, coming and going for what appeared to be no reason, pulling in and out, staying in the vehicle as if they were keeping track of what we’re doing and checking up on us; then they’d leave again..."

What would juveniles do if you were searching for something they don’t want you to find and not far away from it right in front of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for the McFalls...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

What would juveniles do if you were searching for something they don’t want you to find and not far away from it right in front of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly...distract, distract, distract
Someone was obviously getting a little worried....

They had to have known they'd be the first to be looked at, considering the history. I'm guessing they're not smart enough to pull this off. Let's hope LE is on it.

Finally some movement in this case. I believe LE is headed in the right direction. The McFall family deserves answers to what happened to their loved ones.

Man named as ‘person of interest’ says he had nothing to do with couple’s disappearance
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46291410&nid=148

(Article & video at link)

From your link:

Responding to the BB gun shooting, which allegedly involved his wife (L.O.) shooting a BB/pellet into Mr. McFall's stomach, here's what the POI has to say:

[FONT=&quot]. . . the matter was a “he-said, she-said” and “nobody saw anything."[/FONT]

Interesting choice of words/response. Maybe I'm reading too much into it (wouldn't be the first time I've over-analyzed a comment), but another way he could have addressed the allegation was by denying his wife had anything to do with it, or that "she's not the kind of person to do such a thing, etc. etc."

"Nobody saw anything" is not the kind of defense/explanation that I'd expect from someone wrongfully accused. IMO, of course!

From your link:

Responding to the BB gun shooting, which allegedly involved his wife (L.O.) shooting a BB/pellet into Mr. McFall's stomach, here's what the POI has to say:

Interesting choice of words/response. Maybe I'm reading too much into it (wouldn't be the first time I've over-analyzed a comment), but another way he could have addressed the allegation was by denying his wife had anything to do with it, or that "she's not the kind of person to do such a thing, etc. etc."

"Nobody saw anything" is not the kind of defense/explanation that I'd expect from someone wrongfully accused. IMO, of course!

Yeah. I don't think he's fooling anyone.

. . . the matter was a “he-said, she-said” and “nobody saw anything."

That sounds to me like someone reassuring themselves that they'll never be convicted of, for example, double homicide.

I hope LE is getting closer to making an arrest and getting some answers in this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back