AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just started following this case. what a strange case. why would he be wandering around at night?

Im a newbie here, so please bear with me on this long post. Ive been wanting to bring up the possibility of Jesse maybe having what is called Reactive Attachment Disorder, often referred to as RAD. Reactive attachment disorder*(RAD) is one of the few*disorders*listed in the DSM-IV that can be applied to infants. It is *advertiser censored*disorder*caused by a lack of attachment*to any specific caregiver at an early age, and results in an inability for the child to form normal, loving relationships with others. It is a common diagnosis in children in foster care or adopted from very troubled homes. I adopted my daughter from foster care many years ago. She had a RAD diagnosis. A child with RAD does not think the way other children think. They are superfically charming to outsiders, but in the home they can be VERY challenging. At 8 years old my daughter would walk away from school in the middle of the day, because she decided she didnt want to be there. She would walk out the front door at home, no matter what time of day or night, because she wanted to. She would steal meaningless items from everyone, because she wanted to. It is all about control, the childs way of trying to control their environment. They learned from an early age to only count on themselves to see to their own needs. Often there is no cause and effect thinking. The mother figure in their life (such as an adoptive mother) is often treated as the "bad guy" by the child, who transfers the anger & disappointment in the birthmother to the now-caregiver. He/she will be very defiant of house rules from a very young age, and will often do what they want regardless. Im not saying Jesses mother is innocent or guilty, just throwing out this possibilty that he COULD have snuck away from home on his own accord, and from there I really dont know. I hope he is found safe very soon.
MOO

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...ing-boy-siblings-left-unsupervised-and-hungry

Neighbors from his old neighborhood in Avondale speak about Jesse and his siblings often found locked out, unsupervised. Found them in the garage once, sweating ( the heat is unbearable out here in Az, particularly a garage). They asked for food and snacks. Mom stated she couldn't afford daycare when asked by these neighbors why they were left unsupervised.
In the video, the reporter states she has something surprising about Jesse house coming up at six.....figures I can not find that!!! Maybe someone else can

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...ing-boy-siblings-left-unsupervised-and-hungry

Neighbors from his old neighborhood in Avondale speak about Jesse and his siblings often found locked out, unsupervised. Found them in the garage once, sweating ( the heat is unbearable out here in Az, particularly a garage). They asked for food and snacks. Mom stated she couldn't afford daycare when asked by these neighbors why they were left unsupervised.
In the video, the reporter states she has something surprising about Jesse house coming up at six.....figures I can not find that!!! Maybe someone else can

OFGS....the kids were left in a sweltering garage instead of day care? This poor kid never had a chance. Makes me sick.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32729...-missing-boy-the-election-and-year-of-endings

For anyone interested, channel 3 had a physic/ medium on their show giving a few thoughts on Jesse.
Also I have re-watched the search videos and looked over the map again. Just a thought, since the one area that was re searched was across the street from burger king, and Loves truck stop, and the other side has a u haul and self storage facility, there has to be multiple security camaras there. Wonder if something peaked LE interest to that area from the camaras? That was a massive LE search ! !
Also, another scarey thought, being so close to a truck stop, so close to a freeway, with multiple travelers, etc.....the possibility of Jesse being abducted and out of the area is higher, maybe.

So... things become a little clearer. Gee, I'm shocked (sarcasm). If that's all true then even if Jesse ran away and ended up expiring from the heat or something I'm ready to put some blame on mom's head. Sadly, right now that's actually looking like the best case scenario since it's been nearly a month. I'm so tired of parents harming their kids and then making up stupid stories.

So... things become a little clearer. Gee, I'm shocked (sarcasm). If that's all true then even if Jesse ran away and ended up expiring from the heat or something I'm ready to put some blame on mom's head. Sadly, right now that's actually looking like the best case scenario since it's been nearly a month. I'm so tired of parents harming their kids and then making up stupid stories.

Yes, this is making more sense all the time. I only hope he was picked up however that would be the next to worse case scenario. Why have a dog to feed if you can't feed your own children? Maybe he was looking for a dog that wandered around looking for food. This makes me sick!!

Unfortunately, Jesse's fate is playing out as expected. I have no doubt his adoptive mother knows exactly where he is. Mostly because of the conflicting comments surrounding his bedtime and his shoes. But also because she quickly got rid of the biggest reminder of Jesse's favorite thing - his dog - directly following his disappearance.

Unfortunately, Jesse's fate is playing out as expected. I have no doubt his adoptive mother knows exactly where he is. Mostly because of the conflicting comments surrounding his bedtime and his shoes. But also because she quickly got rid of the biggest reminder of Jesse's favorite thing - his dog - directly following his disappearance.
Also the removal of the other kids from the home. I find that a little unusual not something I have seen before because a child ran away/is missing.
jmho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Also the removal of the other kids from the home. I find that a little unusual not something I have seen before because a child ran away/is missing.
jmho

Probably because their former neighbors have came forward stating they worried for his safety a year ago. Also that the children were left unsupervised, or locked out of the house. I would want the other children out ASAP, while they investigate, especially after one went missing. [emoji20]

I'm not sure how to make it a link, sorry Y'all! Still learning [emoji5]

I think this kid may have run off in order to hook up with some gangbanger hoodlums. There's a lot of that in west Phoenix and they have no problem recruiting youngsters. His dismal home life might have been enough incitive for him to become part of a group.......a.k.a. a gang......that offers kinship and feels like a family. They'll get the younger kids to commit pretty horrific crimes knowing that even if they get caught, there isn't going to be in prison time, just juvi-jail until 18. Not that the gang members are really too concerned about his future anyway. Hiding him from the cops and his family wouldn't be that hard to do either considering the networks they establish.

I have nothing to base this on except for prior experiences and observations.

If that doesn't pan out...........find his bio dad.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32766170/new-police-report-on-missing-jesse-wilson

Another police report that they were called to check on all the siblings back in march. They were wandering around walgreens for a few hours, and police were called. They spoke with mom and she said she was at the school and told the school not to put them on the bus, but they did anyway.
Also another neighbor talking about Jesse in the past asking for food and said, he marched right in.

From losajo's link:

"In April, police were called after a neighbor reported Jesse was standing on the street corner. The boy asked the neighbor for food and said he was hungry and scared. Again, he was taken back to his home and given back to his mother."

(This poor kid was apparently hungry ALL THE TIME!)

I think this kid may have run off in order to hook up with some gangbanger hoodlums. There's a lot of that in west Phoenix and they have no problem recruiting youngsters. His dismal home life might have been enough incitive for him to become part of a group.......a.k.a. a gang......that offers kinship and feels like a family. They'll get the younger kids to commit pretty horrific crimes knowing that even if they get caught, there isn't going to be in prison time, just juvi-jail until 18. Not that the gang members are really too concerned about his future anyway. Hiding him from the cops and his family wouldn't be that hard to do either considering the networks they establish.

I have nothing to base this on except for prior experiences and observations.

If that doesn't pan out...........find his bio dad.

I admit, I was steaming as I read your post. Jesse is a very young 10 year old and this possibility is way out in left field. Yes, every possibility must be considered but I hope no one is wasting much time on this one.

Probably because their former neighbors have came forward stating they worried for his safety a year ago. Also that the children were left unsupervised, or locked out of the house. I would want the other children out ASAP, while they investigate, especially after one went missing. [emoji20]

I'm not sure how to make it a link, sorry Y'all! Still learning [emoji5]
I guess I wanted to say that isn't the usual...if a child ran away...the norm would not be to remove the children from their home or parents... at least that is my thinking.
I do know if I was a single parent of more than one child and one went missing...I am not sure I would be able to stay home and care for my children remaining in the very beginning, at least.
Thankfully my 2 boys now adults have never gone missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back