AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What does this mean... They cleared Jesse Wilson' home?

I'm not sure what it means. Since I posted the reporters tweet outside his house, then quite quickly I had seen another reporter tweeting it's been cleared per BPD, I figured I needed to post both.
What " cleared " means, I don't know. A vague tweet.

Sounds to me like they have reason (evidence?) to believe Jesse is no longer with us. :(

This morning chief Hall said a recovery mission was one of several different scenarios. But I think LE really is seeing it as recovery, probably due to the length of time. No mention of the mother by LE or media. Maybe it's best she stays under the radar given how social media can attack a person but... it just seems surprising that she's not all over the media regardless. I'm torn about this case.

Buckeye Chief Larry Hall said searchers were considering several scenarios, given that Jesse had been missing for more than three weeks. Searchers Thursday were conducting a recovery operation, looking for a body, Hall said.

"At this point, Jesse Wilson has not been located," Hall said. "There is a lot of situations we could encounter. ... There are other scenarios we are looking at in which he is alive and he is hiding. It's been a long time. We have to look at it sometimes as worst-case scenario. We can't be naive.

"We have to play out every option. We as police have to do that ... we can't rule out foul play."

The best-case scenario, Hall said, was for Jesse to show up at the police department right now and officers could reunite him with his mom.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-gather-buckeye-jesse-wilson-search/88557654/

And the search of Jesse's home was probably to make sure he wasn't hidden, like in an attic or crawlspace - by accident or intentionally. I wonder if LE asked for permission or got a search warrant.

This is getting maddening!

How I wished this little guy was home with a full belly getting ready for bed. Come home Jessie however that may be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I wished this little guy was home with a full belly getting ready for bed. Come home Jessie however that may be.

Not to mention his twin sister. :( Twins have this special bond that other siblings don't have & often cannot be explained. What is she thinking and feeling every day that comes and goes with him not there? Goodness I hate these cases of littles going missing.

My fiancé is a twin and even as a adult talks to his sister daily and sees her almost weekly. He said he couldn't imagine life without her ever. :(

The earlier reports made me think they had found something searching so I held my breath, expecting the worst case scenario.

Where are you Jesse?

Searching with shovels, then moving to a new area, then leaving to search his home, then "clearing it"? Hmmmmm LE are sly.

The earlier reports made me think they had found something searching so I held my breath, expecting the worst case scenario.

Where are you Jesse?

I was certain I was going to see this thread moved to the "located" section this morning.

I was certain I was going to see this thread moved to the "located" section this morning.

Me too.

Recovery mission, digging with spades, yet not finding him. Whoever put Jesse where he is, stop playing games, talk, tell them where he is. Sweet Jesse deserves some peace, and your butt deserves none, but you can make a start by telling the truth.

Long article:

Jesse's mother, Crystal Wilson, said in an interview with The Arizona Republic that her son has left home to wander during odd hours of the night before.

But he would never be gone for an extended time — eventually he would find his way home, she said.

Wilson recalled a time when she awoke to the doorbell ringing at 4 a.m. to find a police officer and Jesse after the boy had been found hanging out in the back of a pickup down the street. Neighbors in the area have also told The Republic they have seen Jesse wandering the streets in the dark late into the night until early morning.

Wilson called the Buckeye dispatch center using a non-emergency number shortly after 1:30 a.m. July 18 to report Jesse was gone. In her call, she told police that Jesse might be at a neighbor's house because "he did that last time."
Police and experts in missing-children cases say Jesse could be in a situation where he is in physical danger because of the environment.

Detectives have searched Buckeye Lake and canals in the area with the use of drones. Teams of volunteers have assisted law enforcement as they've scoured nearby desert areas using U.S. Border Patrol tracking dogs.

Heat has been a concern for Jesse and for those out searching for him. High temperatures and the humidity from monsoon storms limit the amount of time crews can spend time outdoors searching.

Officials also said that heavy rainfall measured in recent weeks in the West Valley possibly could have altered the terrain and tampered with evidence.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ow-missing-buckeye-boy-jesse-wilson/88591932/

Where are you Jesse??

Buckeye police said FBI agents and Maricopa County sheriff's deputies conducted a secondary search of a desert area near Interstate 10 and Miller Road on Thursday morning. They also combed an abandoned housing development near Southern Avenue and Rooks Road.

"This is a child that disappeared in the middle of the night, so there are a lot of different scenarios we have to play out," Buckeye Police Chief Larry Hall said. "One of the scenarios that we play out today is that he may have been dumped in the desert."

Unlike previous searches, the public was not invited to assist.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/buckeye/fbi-police-searching-field-in-buckeye

A neighbor talks about finding Jesse at 3 or 4 am, dressed for school and wandering around. He wouldn't tell her where he lived but said he was hungry. Could he be a sleepwalker? Otherwise why was he always sneaking out in the middle of the night?

Since it's pretty clear that Jesse was known to be out a lot late at night, he could've been targeted by a predator. But then there's mom's odd behavior :thinking:

Since it's pretty clear that Jesse was known to be out a lot late at night, he could've been targeted by a predator. But then there's mom's odd behavior :thinking:

Is there a father in the home?

Anybody else have trouble with back button not working on WS?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back