AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search crews were once again combing the area in Buckeye and Avondale for any sign of the boy, at the request of Jesse's grandmother.

The owners of A-Z Extreme Terrain Search and Rescue pitched in to help.

"Closure for the family is what we are looking for. It is a very sad thing. We are looking in places other search-and-rescue teams and the police chose to ignore," said Frederick Niehans from Arizona Extreme Search and Rescue.
http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/209221380-story

I guess no news means they didn't find him. :(

Jesse, we are here waiting.
Someone needs to come forward- it's the right thing to do.

I'm having a hard time even checking this thread lately--it is painful to think what's probably happened to Jesse.

May there be many blessings bestowed upon the SAR volunteers they are truly angels for giving of their time and resources.
I'm heartbroken they were put into harms way in their heartfelt efforts to locate little Jessee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wow. The search team sound awesome. I'm sure that was a hair-raising experience. Scary! I hope funds can be raised to host further searches. And I hope whomever was out shooting got caught. WHY would they be out shooting like that? Dummies.

636045605981679008-Jessie-Wilson-2-.jpg

It’s been more than 12 weeks since 10-year-old Jesse Wilson disappeared and more than a month since law-enforcement officials have provided any statement or new information on the search for the missing boy.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...y-arizona-children-reported-missing/90757204/

Awwww he's such a cute little guy. It just breaks my heart thinking about what type of miserable life he had, and what that adopted mother probably did to him.

Awwww he's such a cute little guy. It just breaks my heart thinking about what type of miserable life he had, and what that adopted mother probably did to him.
I wonder if the siblings in the residence with him have been able to provide any information?
I can't say home because I view a home as somewhere safe.

I'm glad they were removed.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Where is Jesse :(

Just caught up on the thread. I wish there was more activity. Grandmother seems to be being more of a voice than anyone (and the school) push push push. Be his voice. Be loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin