AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe I'm just now seeing this!! Poor Jesse. I have a bad feeling.

Back to catching up now!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Poor sweet little boy with the sad eyes - he just wanted to be loved. I am almost afraid to find out what happened to him.

I think this kid may have run off in order to hook up with some gangbanger hoodlums. There's a lot of that in west Phoenix and they have no problem recruiting youngsters. His dismal home life might have been enough incitive for him to become part of a group.......a.k.a. a gang......that offers kinship and feels like a family. They'll get the younger kids to commit pretty horrific crimes knowing that even if they get caught, there isn't going to be in prison time, just juvi-jail until 18. Not that the gang members are really too concerned about his future anyway. Hiding him from the cops and his family wouldn't be that hard to do either considering the networks they establish.

I have nothing to base this on except for prior experiences and observations.

If that doesn't pan out...........find his bio dad.
No. A black child does not equal "gangbanger hoodlums".

No. A black child does not equal "gangbanger hoodlums".

I agree!! Besides, even gangsters probably are not going to get involved in something so high profile. Too much attention.
I hope he is found alive and well, but now it is looking very dismal.

I agree!! Besides, even gangsters probably are not going to get involved in something so high profile. Too much attention.
I hope he is found alive and well, but now it is looking very dismal.
It's so sad. He's such a darling little boy! And I think he was quite loved at school. I've never seen a school get so involved. It touches my heart. Sweet, sweet boy.

It appears to be quite a small school. If I had a guess, I think they knew he had such a terrible home life, but were powerless to help him. So, they probably tried to take the role of family for him. What I cannot believe is mom has not been on tv begging for the safe return of her son or trying to get help looking for him. Nothing. I have not seen her on tv even once! Nothing. I can only speculate as to why that is. Oh this is such a sad case. Tears at the heart strings for sure!

It appears to be quite a small school. If I had a guess, I think they knew he had such a terrible home life, but were powerless to help him. So, they probably tried to take the role of family for him. What I cannot believe is mom has not been on tv begging for the safe return of her son or trying to get help looking for him. Nothing. I have not seen her on tv even once! Nothing. I can only speculate as to why that is. Oh this is such a sad case. Tears at the heart strings for sure!
I'm with you on this. When I read that he was trying to run away to school, it broke my heart. Of course it's great when kids enjoy school, but it shouldn't be their only refuge. I think it speaks volumes about life in that house.

I'm also thinking about his twin. This must be very traumatic for the remaining siblings. Their brother is gone, they're placed in a new home. I really hope they're at least together.

I haven't read much, if anything, that makes me feel sympathy for his mom. :(

I personally have no sympathy for the adoptive mother figure. I 100% believe she killed him.

I personally have no sympathy for the adoptive mother figure. I 100% believe she killed him.

That and a system that failed him. I am so very sorry Jesse. Heartbroken,

The adoptive "mom" has been psychologically and emotionally askew since day one. All I have seen in her is dodgy behavior and a whole lot of apathy. I believe I know evil when I see it... This is just my opinion.

Jesse, we are here for you, we think of you, pray for you and will come together to help you.
We will NOT forget you Jesse.

Jesse was last seen on July 18th. His mother made a 9-1-1 call after checking his room:

"My son has either climbed out of the window, which he's done before, or he has gone out the back door," she said.

We haven't heard a lot from Jesse's mother lately, nor have we heard from Buckeye Police.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/206470471-story

Yes, sending the dog away is VERY telling. Any other mother would have clung to the pooch and cherished it a living link to their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back