AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My first instincts have not diminished since this story broke, and are even feeling validated with these new findings about how this mother treated her children. She tied them down, starved them, mishandled many situations. My gut instinct has been the same all along.... She harmed then hid Jesse, then used his running away history as the alibi. I'm not buying it.

My first instincts have not diminished since this story broke, and are even feeling validated with these new findings about how this mother treated her children. She tied them down, starved them, mishandled many situations. My gut instinct has been the same all along.... She harmed then hid Jesse, then used his running away history as the alibi. I'm not buying it.

It seems like that it the general concensus around here. I was wondering why the FBI was so quickly involved in this case. From what I have read it seems like they don't really get involved unless they believe a crime has been committed. My personal belief is that all the statements about the mother being completely cooperative, by the police, are tactics they use to make her feel a false sense that they believe her.

Since there tends to be a grain of truth in every lie, I wonder if Jesse DID try running away again, but was caught by CW and *just speculation* his punishment was a death sentence?

I think the person who speculated the reason CW got rid of Jesse's dog after he disappeared was for fear it would look for him might be onto something. There have been cases in which a lost child's dog has led to the child, or even stayed with the child to keep him/her safe.

Is it known what CW did with the dog (e.g., gave it to a dog shelter) and is there proof? Why would she get rid of the dog as punishment if she told Jesse no one's mad at him? If the dog was protective of Jesse and someone hurt Jesse, it's also very possible the dog was also killed when it tried to intervene.

It's like when Scott Petersen got rid of Lacy's vehicle after she disappeared, he knew she not coming back and wouldn't need it because he killed her. I'm thinking the mom got rid of the dog for the same reasons, she knows he's not coming back. IMO

The dog theories are both very reasonable ideas. If she did give the dog away then she knows where she took it. Why not bring the dog back to the home and see what happens? ( by the police agency I mean) At this point anything to find Jesse is worth giving a try. It is strange that there are more children in the house that had no attachment to the dog, so she "got rid of" it. I do not recall reading anything that says the mother went out looking for Jesse at anytime, either. Not before calling the police or after. This whole story is just heartbreaking!

There has been a public facebook page ( not group), called - lead jesse home. It's definitely not active, only two posts. Also posted is a go fund me set up by the biological grandmother. It has been up for 26 days and only two donations have been made total..35$.
I just find it odd that it is so inactive and the bio family and friends have not donated or written any well wished comments on either. I think this is within TOS....cuz all public pages, if not please forgive me and delete.
Imo...there is some unknown family dynamics involved, involving maybe bio and adopted family. Just saying.
Hope there is some movement in this case because we all want justice for Jesse!!

Since there tends to be a grain of truth in every lie, I wonder if Jesse DID try running away again, but was caught by CW and *just speculation* his punishment was a death sentence?

I think the person who speculated the reason CW got rid of Jesse's dog after he disappeared was for fear it would look for him might be onto something. There have been cases in which a lost child's dog has led to the child, or even stayed with the child to keep him/her safe.

Is it known what CW did with the dog (e.g., gave it to a dog shelter) and is there proof? Why would she get rid of the dog as punishment if she told Jesse no one's mad at him? If the dog was protective of Jesse and someone hurt Jesse, it's also very possible the dog was also killed when it tried to intervene.
I hadn't considered that the dog might have perished as well. She's so callous, it wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, I feel Jesse was taken from this world by a hateful woman and LE is just building their case against her.

Saying a prayer and lighting a candle for you, Jesse! You are dearly missed by many, and we will never forget you!
:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for bumping Jesse's thread Ontario Mom.....I feel so badly for this little boy who was so uncared for and mistreated. And the thought of him hiding in a neighbor's garage, afraid to HAVE to go home just hurts to think about. He deserved to be loved FGS. Such sad eyes that apparently saw much hatred,I'm afraid. JMO

And to think he was taken from his birth family. Why wouldn't they find some relative over a perfect stranger? Ugh

What will happen with the rest of the kids? I pray she doesn't get them back.

no bumps yet today? I'll take one for you, beautiful sunshine boy. You will not be forgotten here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back