AZ AZ - Jessica Holtzinger, 13, Phoenix, 18 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is really sad. She needs to be found.

July 7, 2024

PHOENIX - Thirteen-year-old Jessica Holtzinger has been missing for 20 days as of Sunday and her father, teachers and community members are combing the entire Valley searching for her.

Chris Castorena, CEO of Arizona Private Investigation Services, LLC, is leading the charge to find her.

"Jessica accidentally set something on fire at her next door neighbors' house. She believes she's in trouble. She's not," Castorena said during a search on July 7. "Just come home. Talk to your dad, call him. He misses you very much."

"She thought her family was going to get evicted and to keep her family from getting in trouble, she thought, 'I'm going to leave,'" Rhonda Dequier, founder of Missing in America Network, said.

It was an accident.

Jessica caught the neighbors' umbrella on fire. It was put out quickly and nobody was hurt, but management threatened eviction, causing Jessica to run.

"It tears me up honestly that she would feel that she had to do something so drastic. I want her to come home safe. I hope she's OK," her father said.

https://x.com/missingNamerica
Missing In America Network

@missingNamerica

We cannot thank you enough for your incredible dedication and support during today’s search event for Jessica Holtzinger. Despite the extreme heat, you turned out in impressive numbers, demonstrating the true spirit of community and compassion.

Thanks to your efforts, we distributed 500 posters and received several very promising leads. Your hard work and perseverance have made a significant impact, and we are deeply grateful.

With heartfelt appreciation,Missing In America NetworkIn partnership with Arizona Missing Children’s Task Force.

“My daughter felt guilty because of all that and that's the exact reason why she left because she didn't want me or her grandmother to lose our house because of something she did," said David Holtzinger, her father.

“Jessica's a student I've known for two years and I've been able to develop a really awesome relationship with her. But it's very scary because you just you never know who's out there," said Emily Burger who went to fellow students' homes Sunday searching for Jessica.

“My daughter felt guilty because of all that and that's the exact reason why she left because she didn't want me or her grandmother to lose our house because of something she did," said David Holtzinger, her father.

“Jessica's a student I've known for two years and I've been able to develop a really awesome relationship with her. But it's very scary because you just you never know who's out there," said Emily Burger who went to fellow students' homes Sunday searching for Jessica.
"Jessica Holtzinger's father said she left their home near 24th Street and Roosevelt after she accidentally caught a neighbor's patio umbrella on fire. She thought she would be in trouble with the police or that the fire would lead to her family getting kicked out of their home."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth
Back