Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A search of Google streetview was certainly interesting.

This is a busy city intersection, 4 lane, with a stop light. Car dealer on one side, strip mall, fast food and better restaurants.

No wonder someone noticed her getting into the car - there must have been many stopped at the light, having nothing better to do than watch what was going on.

I never see a problem with allowing kids this young to bike around a couple doors down from their homes, walk to playmate's houses several houses away, etc., but had I seen this child THERE all alone, I would have called 911. But first picked her up so she wouldn't get hit by a car.

I hope some of these business's have security cameras, maybe one of them snagged the license plate number from the car

JeannaT That's pretty much how it happened in a case here in the eighty's. A girl about the same age as this little girl was abducted from her father's home Buy her non custodial schizophrenic mother. My father was stopped at a light at a busy intersection in front of a rundown motel. He saw a little girl run out of the motel right. He was worried about her being alone so close to the busy street. As he was wondering what he should do an older women came out and grab the child and brought her back into the motel kicking and screaming. He kept thinking about it and he mentioned it to my mom when he called her at lunch time. Later when the news came on my mom saw the story about the missing girl. When my dad got home She told him what she thought and describe the girl in the mother. The description that's what my dad had seen and he decided to call it into the police. When the police showed up at the motel the mother with packing her bags to leave. They guessed that another 15 minutes and she would of been gone. It was so great to see the family on the news next night so relieved and happy And no my dad was apart of bringing that little girl Home. With apologies for the terrible grammar and spelling. I'm using the voice application on my droid as I don't have any free hands right now

Why an Amber Alert wasn't issued right away in Jahessye Shockley's disappearance

A five-year old girl went missing Tuesday afternoon from her Glendale apartment complex.

An Amber Alert wasn't issued until just after 10 a.m. on Wednesday.

[snip]

Coombs said police would like to talk to a woman, 25 to 35 years old, who was seen putting a young female into a car -- described as a 1998 to 2000 Chevrolet, possibly a Malibu -- about 5 p.m. Tuesday in the area of 45th Avenue and Glendale. He said the child offered no resistance when put into the car and it was not known if the incident was related to the Jahessye Shockley's disappearance.

More: http://ktar.com/category/local-news-articles/20111012/Why-an-Amber-Alert-wasn%27t-issued-right-away-in-Jahessye-Shockley%27s-disappearance/

Jahessye had reportedly wandered away from siblings at her home a little before 5 p.m. and possibly exited out the front door.
Glendale police said a tip came in that a black female between 25 and 30 years old, about 120 pounds, with black hair in a bun and brown eyes, was seen putting a child in a vehicle. That child reportedly matched Jahessye's description.
Police said the woman was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans rolled up to mid-calf.
The vehicle was a black 1998 to 2000 4-door Chevy Malibu, which drove away from the area eastbound on Glendale Avenue.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...or-5-year-old-jahessye-shockley#ixzz1aclCeZte

----------

Shockley was last seen being picked up about 4:20 p.m. Tuesday by a black female in a black Chevrolet Malibu in the area of 45th and Glendale avenues.

http://g.co/maps/k78rj
added to map

wonder where her mom went to run an errand? did she walk off to follow her?

another snip:

Police say the mother's story is solid and that she is cooperating. The father is not in the picture and they have ruled him out.

I further wonder if there are cameras at the apartments or the surrounding businesses..

So they are thinking a stranger???? So scary!!!!

[SIZE=+3]

E
[/SIZE][SIZE=+3]ndangered Missing
[/SIZE]
NCMC1181452c1.jpg

JAHESSYE SHOCKLEY
DOB: Apr 1, 2006
Missing: Oct 11, 2011
Height: 3'5" (104 cm)
Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Age Now: 5
Sex: Female
Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
Hair: Black Missing From:
GLENDALE
AZ
United States

Jahessye was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and pink sandals.
NCMC_en_US.gif

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Glendale Police Department (Arizona) 1-623-930-4357

This is so scary....I really wish they could find this sweet child.

Prayers for Jahessye and her family, heartbreaking.

Has anyone seen this on TV or video?
I'm curious how to pronounce her name.
(not that I'm anywhere near Glendale, Arizona, but you never know)

Hope she comes home safe and soon!

I'm in the metro Phoenix area. Today on the noon news (myfoxphoenix.com), a police spokesperson pronounced her name as "Jessie" or "Jessy" or "Jesse".

I am bumping this up before I go to bed... her case needs attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member