Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that woman seems 110% that it was her :-( not to mention she saw her up close and talked to her...

I gotta say that I hope this woman is full of it and that this little girl is found, at the very most scared and a little cold.

Oh No. No...No...No...No!!!!!

Jahessye is such a beautiful child! Her eye are so full of fun in her photos. She seems like a happy, spirited little girl. I just want to sit down with her and color, and hear what she has to say.

Please let her be found alive and well. Please.

I feel awful for her mother, and for her older siblings who were babysitting. This is every parent's nightmare come true for this poor family.

Now that we know she was taken against her will why are they searching the immediate area still? This needs to go state, surrounding states, and national! Such a beautiful little girl with more joy than her eyes can contain.

Come home safe, Jahessye!

I can't watch the video right now - but how long did the woman wait before calling 911? If I saw any child - or anyone - being taken against their will, I'd be calling 911 while chasing them myself. I just don't think I could help it... MOO

I can't watch the video right now - but how long did the woman wait before calling 911? If I saw any child - or anyone - being taken against their will, I'd be calling 911 while chasing them myself. I just don't think I could help it... MOO

It sounds like the witness was elderly....just going by the sound of her voice. She didn't want to be on camera. I wish she had immediately called 911, and screamed for someone to help Jahessye. Maybe it took a while for her to process it....IDK. She seemed distressed.

It sounds like the witness was elderly....just going by the sound of her voice. She didn't want to be on camera. I wish she had immediately called 911, and screamed for someone to help Jahessye. Maybe it took a while for her to process it....IDK. She seemed distressed.

If I saw a scene like that, I'd think it was the mom irritated that the girl had wandered, and probably wouldn't call 911 -

I don't believe she called 911. She assumed it was the girl's mother. :(

If I saw a scene like that, I'd think it was the mom irritated that the girl had wandered, and probably wouldn't call 911 -

OT - We have had mall security come to our vehicle and ask us if the children were ours, saying folks had called them about it....when DD was a toddler and would scream and fight us when being put in her carseat. I was impressed that they did so, actually.

I'm starting to think that criminals or drug addicts are starting to see a gold mine or there is some street information or clearing house to sell kids to. I think our nation needs a serious task force on this ASAP and to alert the public on what they know so we can look out for it also. Too many kids are being snatched and I really doubt it is just all random that people want a child. Something is AMISS!

Where are you Jahessye? I was hoping this one would be solved quickly. Precious little girl.....sure hope she is okay.

Oh hell. I thought I would just quickly scan this thread, as I'm already following so many cases it is interfering with my work. Just thought I would see what is going on.

Then I saw the pic of the child, and I nearly lost it. What a beautiful child!

This sucks.

That's the way it works here. Don't even
click on the new case otherwise you're in...I've been here a long time and I'm still doing it.

I just saw Jahessye's story on ABC News, so it's great that she is getting national attention. Hope that leads to her safe return..

Police Not Ruling Anything Out

The girl’s father does not live with the family and there were no fights between the parents over custody, said Glendale police officer Tracey Breeden.

Jahessye’s mother, Jerice Hunter, declined to speak to The Associated Press but told KNXV-TV that she just wants her daughter back.

“She’s somebody’s child — mine,” Hunter said through tears. “Please bring my child home.”

About 100 police officers and volunteers working in teams of four with police dogs were blanketing the area within three miles of the girl’s home. They knocked on doors, passed out flyers with the girl’s picture and combed through shrubbery and trash bins.

“We’re searching everything you can imagine,” Breeden said, adding that a one-mile radius around the home has all but been cleared. “We went over it and we went over it again.”
Snipped: http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...g-for-2-days/2011/10/13/gIQA3OqQiL_story.html

how far away from the girls home did this happen? i wonder why she left her home in the first place? at that age it seems odd that she'd wander off out of her own yard. even stranger that a woman would abduct her.

Sources tell CBS 5 Jahessye Shockley's mom was arrested for inflicting injury on a child in California back in 2006. Sources also tell CBS 5 reporter Donna Rossi that Jahessye's father is a registered sex offender serving time in a California prison.

Police said the mother's story is solid and that she and the family continue to cooperate. The father is not in the picture and they have ruled him out.

http://www.kpho.com/story/15685786/police-expand-search-area-for-missing-glendale-girl

Father is not in picture because he is in prison. But was he friends with other RSO's who might know the family? The thought that the woman may be the wife or girlfriend of an RSO crossed my mind *shudder*.

Eye-witness accounts are notoriously faulty. I'm not sure that the woman in a black car is related. All possibilities have to be pursued.

how far away from the girls home did this happen? i wonder why she left her home in the first place? at that age it seems odd that she'd wander off out of her own yard. even stranger that a woman would abduct her.

I haven't listened to the video of the witness. Did she say if there were others in the car? Could she tell?

Jahessye Shockley's mom was arrested for inflicting injury on a child in California back in 2006

I think that fact is concerning.. BUT i don't think mom hurt her........

Given nurses post down below that details the abuse.... I retract my statement... I want to cry for these babies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop