Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that LE is doing such an intensive door to door search for Jahessye if only to rule out the possibility that she is wandering around lost or injured and stranded.

I wonder how LE verified that the witness did in fact see Jahessye. Did she accurately describe what Jahessye was wearing or something similar? If the witness noticed that the suspected abductor had the cuffs of her jeans rolled up they must have gotten a pretty good look, right?

I wonder why they specifically said that they are going to be taking the search east? Did they say which direction the car was going? The freeway is east of where Jahessye was last seen and that freeway goes to Flagstaff where LE received a tip from. Not that there is a connection, just FYI.

I hope this little angel is found safe and sound soon.

Jahessye Shockley's mom was arrested for inflicting injury on a child in California back in 2006

I think that fact is concerning.. BUT i don't think mom hurt her........

Where did you find this info?

I hope more people can get the word out about this little sweetheart. :(

I just looked up the mom in the AZ court database and she doesn't have a record.

Read up to post #77 daisy, click on link-

Hunter pleaded no contest to four counts of causing injuries to her children. In the words of the California trial court that heard this case, the records state Hunter "never ever should have had children."
In October 2005, the children's grandmother called police after she noticed a cut on her 3-year-old granddaughter's leg. Three other children in the home also had cuts and scars on their bodies.
Records show Hunter's 14-year-old son told police she had repeatedly punched him and whipped him with sticks over a two-year period.
Police said Hunter's husband -- a registered sex offender -- also participated in the abuse by holding one of the children down.
The records include statements from one child who told police the husband whipped her sister five to six times a day, up to three times a week, and all of the children said the abuse occurred for years.
In January 2006, prosecutors dropped torture charges against Hunter in exchange for a plea of no contest. Hunter's lawyers asked for probation, but the state's probation department said she was a threat to the well being of her children. Hunter was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...5-year-old-has-criminal-history#ixzz1aiRvuanN
:eek:

Ohhh holy crap nurse..... nevermind It's very polssible the mother hurt little Jahessye

HOw in hades does she even have custody of any children now?????? OMG OMG

January 2006 + 8 years = January 2014...

WTH?!?

For some reason, I no longer believe Jahessye was abducted. Maybe that lady's story is true, but I'm wondering if something else didn't happen.

Either at home - or what if Jahessye ran out and her mom saw her, lost it, and really hurt her - bad...?

OMG. I don't know what to think anymore.

BTW, what kind of car does the family have? :furious:

This is certainly odd. Are we sure we're talking about the same person? And I thought she was at work?

Now THIS is the kind of info that makes you suspect the parents.

This is certainly odd. Are we sure we're talking about the same person? And I thought she was at work?

IIRC she was running an errand.

True Belimom...a black or dark colored car? And does she fit the perp description? Just sayin.

I've read 2 different things, 1) that she was at work and 2) that she ran out for a quick errand.....

The title of the article that nurse quoted above is "Mother of missing 5-year-old has criminal history"

:(

OMG, the mother is a monster. :furious:

Regardless if she had anything to do with Jahessye being missing now, she's still a monster... yes.

I really think she's involved. So sick of this - kids being hurt, especially by their parents.

January 2006 + 8 years = January 2014...

WTH?!?

For some reason, I no longer believe Jahessye was abducted. Maybe that lady's story is true, but I'm wondering if something else didn't happen.

Either at home - or what if Jahessye ran out and her mom saw her, lost it, and really hurt her - bad...?

OMG. I don't know what to think anymore.

I'm getting the feeling you're spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member