Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.yahoo.com/police-family-odds-az-girl-remains-missing-195600415.html

This woman seems pretty bent on finding her daughter. She does not appear to be hiding anything. I believe that in this case, as in Baby Lisa, we need to stay away from tunnel vision. This child could very well be out there and in danger.

Does anyone know who or where the father is? Or perhaps his family? My adopted daughter is African American, and I have to admit that this story has not gotten the attention of the MSM like Lisa's has and especially not Caylee's. That worries me that if anything were to ever happen to my daughter, would it get any press? I would hope that wouldn't be the case.

I hope they find this beautiful little girl soon.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-family-odds-az-girl-remains-missing-195600415.html

This woman seems pretty bent on finding her daughter. She does not appear to be hiding anything. I believe that in this case, as in Baby Lisa, we need to stay away from tunnel vision. This child could very well be out there and in danger.

Does anyone know who or where the father is? Or perhaps his family? My adopted daughter is African American, and I have to admit that this story has not gotten the attention of the MSM like Lisa's has and especially not Caylee's. That worries me that if anything were to ever happen to my daughter, would it get any press? I would hope that wouldn't be the case.

I hope they find this beautiful little girl soon.

bbm

Jahessye's father is an RSO and is incarcerated in California.

The other children must be talking....they have to be.

If mom had anything to do with this, she must have taken little one with her when she sent the others into the backyard. (This statement is based upon a simple theory arising from her prior history of abuse.)

Mom's statements are disengenuous at a minimum-she had to know someone in the media would pull her record.

HMMM.

Family of missing 5-year-old protests at Arizona capitol
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ssing-5-year-old-protests-at-arizona-capitol/
"I feel like they're covering me instead of my daughter because it's a juicy story for them and they want to get ratings," Hunter said. "Because I wouldn't speak to them initially, they decided they would draw me out by demonizing me."

Police Sgt. Brent Coombs is reported to have said that the department is aware of Hunter's criminal record, but that has no effect on their search. He states the case is a No. 1 priority and that investigators would not cease their work until Jahessye she is home.

To any reporters reading here.....Mom wants exposure so give her exposure.
We have the following questions we would like answered in your interview

1. Why was Jhessye home from school that day? Was she in bed sick? Were the other children in school that day?
2. How often did the older children have to do yard work?
3. When was the last time anyone outside of the home saw Jhessye?
4. Has the cab company verified Mom's trip that day?
5. What did you and Jhessye do that day?
6. Did the older children come inside after they came home from school? Did they interact with/see Jhessye?
7. Were the children still in the backyard when JH got home?
8. What about the neighbors. Per the 911 call, neighbors were outside when JH left.
9. Has Hunter ever had a car? Did she routinely use a cab to get around town?

FYI-WS doesnt permit "shout out's" like this. I would encourage you to send this list to the media covering the story.

If mom had anything to do with this, she must have taken little one with her when she sent the others into the backyard. (This statement is based upon a simple theory arising from her prior history of abuse.)

Mom's statements are disengenuous at a minimum-she had to know someone in the media would pull her record.

HMMM.

It has been reported that Jahessye did not attend school that day. It has not been mentioned if the older siblings attended school or even saw Jahessye that day.

HMMM.

I think she had already gotten rid of Jahessye before the older kids came home from school. IMO, she locked them out while she was gone so they couldn't attest to Jahessye not being there when the mom left. I think the mom told them Jahessye was inside then locked the door so that they never saw her.

MOO

Missing girl's mom angry at police, media
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-girl-132500498.html
Jahessye's father, George Edward Shockley, a registered sex offender, remains in prison. On Monday Hunter said she only learned he was sex offender after she was arrested back in 2005.

She told reporters she fled California for Phoenix to escape domestic violence by Shockley. Although he remains incarcerated, she said she is worried that the current media attention has endangered her.

BBM....is that a typo? should it be after he was arrested? how would she find out he was a RSO after she was arrested?

n.

Jahessye's grandmother, Shirley Johnson, has said that Hunter changed after her release from prison and loves her children.

"I have been forthcoming with law enforcement from day one. I let them turn my home into a crime scene hours after I reported that I couldn't find my daughter," she said. "They didn't find anything, but they're holding my children hostage."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...wOzCaA?docId=f41325f0f4c14bb181c8c9b915c18bc2

You have a choice not to let the police investigate a crime scene?

Missing girl's mom angry at police, media
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-girl-132500498.html
Jahessye's father, George Edward Shockley, a registered sex offender, remains in prison. On Monday Hunter said she only learned he was sex offender after she was arrested back in 2005.

She told reporters she fled California for Phoenix to escape domestic violence by Shockley. Although he remains incarcerated, she said she is worried that the current media attention has endangered her.

BBM....is that a typo? should it be after he was arrested? how would she find out he was a RSO after she was arrested?

I think they were arrested at the same time, IIRC?

HMMM.

BBM or Jhessye had already been removed from the home prior to the siblings arriving home from school and she was never in the home at all during mother's errand running.

Hard to know even how to form a theory at this point. Not enough information about sibblings schedule, why Jhessye was at home that day rather than school and whether siblings actually set eyes on her that afternoon.

The way she is attacking LE after a relatively short time (compared to other cases) I believe she is trying to deflect the attention off of her and onto the police dept and their "lack of action". Doth protest too much and all that...

What are the odds, that a person CONVICTED of child abuse, would end up having a child disappear without a trace? Now, how many of those would have been abducted by a stranger?

That's what I thought...............

I'm just going to say this, and then everyone can :slap: me.

I've seen a few interviews of this mom and I do NOT feel she's shedding tears. Her first interview, in front of her home, she managed a couple of tears, but then she was just wiping her eyes to brush tears away, but IMHO, as I watched, there were NO tears. Subsequent interviews have been the same.

The grandmother, IMHO, probably knows her daughter did something, but she wants the other children returned, she doesn't want to loose her daughter to the justice system, and the mom is pregnant again. IMHO, they don't want to take a chance on CPS taking this child too.

The goal of the family, while whining about LE being incompetent etc., is to deflect and get the children returned to their custody. IMHO

Unfortunately, in this case, I don't think it takes much imagination to see what MOST likely happened here. I don't think anyone is going to like the outcome of this case.

OTOH, IF a friend or relative took this little angel to keep her safe, I'll be the first to say I was wrong. I HOPE I am. :(

JMHO
fran

PS....in one news article posted here, it says the mom talked to neighbors who'd been outside and they didn't see anything. Yet, one of the older children told LE they saw Jahessie leave. Doesn't make sense. :confused: just sayin', fran

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/

cannot figure out how to link to the video.. but it is called "grandmother of missing 5 year old Jhessey shockley meets with...."

eta: she had closed door hearing with cps yesterday and is blaming it on the fact that their family is black

That was not good..I'm sorry, was she going to attack the reporter, who asked the question or what? Again, I say not good.

Must have been so scary for Jhessye to be handed back over to her mother when she had no memory of her and all her bonding had been done with her aunt. To be taken off by someone who hadn't set eyes on you since you were two weeks old but claims to be your mommy? how very confusing for this poor little sweet pea :(

To hear the aunt tell it, not only did Ms. Hunter remove Jhessye abruptly from the only motehr figure she had ever known, but she then distanced herself from that portion of the family, thereby effectively cutting Jhessye off from the very people she might confide problems with mom or at home to.

I have to wonder if the removal of the siblings has anyting to do with the very real possiblility that she was never supposed to have custody of them in the first place.

Makes me wonder if that is gramma's real dog in this fight and what drives her rather antagonistic attitude towards LE.

bbm

Jahessye's father is an RSO and is incarcerated in California.

I thought that was her mom's boyfriend. I don't know if they have ever said who her father is.

ETA-OK...I see now where it says he is a RSO. I thought I had read somewhere that mom had a BF that also beat the children.

Does the aunt and the rest of the family (the ones that loved and cared for Jhessye) all have alibis? I am hoping that someone rescued that poor little girl from her situation.

Also, I thought that neighbors saw her leave in a car with someone. Is that not the case? I need to catch up on this case. Jhessye's beautiful little face is haunting me.

I believe the child being put into a car was determined to be a different child and was with an authorized person. Someone correct me if I am mistaken, I could very well be. So many missing little ones right now, so many facts to keep straight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3