Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the heart of the case will be grandma. Thank GOD for brave sister who finally had the courage to tell someone what happened.

I just want to take them all into my arms.

I wonder what kind of strength the investigators have to have in this case. I wonder what justice looks like to them when they look at mom?

By the looks of that probable cause statement, it looks like J may have been deceased when her sister saw her *my paraphrasing* "sleeping" in the closet with cuts and bruises with black eyes partially open.' Most people don't sleep with their eyes partially open and if J usually did, I doubt the sister would have mentioned it. Then the massive cleanup.. Where was J when the cleanup took place? It sounds like that baby died in that closet.

OMG, I'm in tears...

After reading the report, I am sick to my stomach. Now I know that lil J is no longer with us. WTF is wrong with people. If you don't want your kids, then give them up!!!:furious::furious:

Really, is life in prison or the death penalty worth abusing kids!!!

If I did not believe in heaven, I don't know what else would get me through reading things like this or taking action myself against these monsters!!

Oh little Jahessye, I am so terribly sorry that you were treated like this!! I can't stop :cry: for her.

But on the other hand, I am :furious: at Jerice!! The MONSTER!

I wonder if the teen is admitting abuse against herself as well?

I wonder what Jerice will say when confronted with the closet issue? Denial, denial, denial. I am a GOOD mother. Riiiigggghhhttt! :furious:

It's very hard to comprehend this.. i knew the mother had something to do with it, but THAT!?!?!? I can't even imagine. I'm in shock. I'm angry. I'm heart broken..

Jahessye, sweetheart, I'm so glad that you are finally free from that terrible monster. I'm so sorry that your Mommy was so mean to you. *hugs*, little one.

At the 4th Avenue Jail, a judge set Hunter's bond at $100,000. Prosecutors had asked for $250,000 bond, citing her previous conviction for child abuse in California. She was sentenced to four years in prison there.

Hunter denied she would flee if she got out of jail.

Her father, Jesse Johnson, was waiting outside the jail, maintaining her innocence, as he did on Monday. He says she isn't an abusive mother and did not kill her daughter.

"They are not going to come up with anything. It is just a witch hunt..not going to find anything. My daughter is clean," he said.

A minister, Rev. Jeffrey Metcalff, also says Jerice is innocent and is trying to raise the money needed to get her out of jail.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/shockley-case-11222011

The family member reportedly told police she had actually not seen Jhessye since Sept. 12 despite her reported disappearance on Oct. 11.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

From Nurse's link: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...etail-abuse-of-jhessye-shockley#ixzz1eSxaaVjl

That part has to be a typo in the report, though, I think. Because she was in school Sept. 22, and the sister's report of how Jhessye looked when she last saw her "sleeping" in the closet with her eyes part-open, her hair fallen out and smelling of "dead people" must have been pretty close to the day mom cleaned the closet. Which was probably Oct 9 since she bought the bleach that day and the sister said she was using the bleach a "few days" before reporting Jhessye missing. :(

Wasn't sure if you guys had seen the probable cause statement yet: :(

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/1122missing-glendale-girl-court-document.PDF

:(

No words. Except that I'm sorry that Jahessye was murdered and I'm very sorry for her siblings who will carry this with them for all of their life.

Sadly, I am not longer stunned or shocked or astounded by the depth of human cruelty ---we read about it far too often here on WS. There are no excuses. I would wager to say over 90% of the children we read about here (and in our archives) are missing because of a caregivers cruelty. I don't have a study to support that, but it is my own conclusion based on what I've read and on the cases we do see resolved.

Rest in peace Jahessye, I do believe she is deceased and hopefully your Mom will let someone know where you are located so you can be put to rest in a dignified and respect manner. You deserve that at the very least love.

All JMHO.

How can the grandparents defend her? It sounds like they must have known what was going on if they had any contact with the children in recent times. They'd have noticed that one child was bruised in the stinky closet.

Here is the update on this case..

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...ale-girl-jhessye-shockley-court-document.html

It has now become obvious this girl was the victim of horrific abuse by her mother. The older siblings now are talking to police. This case angers me to much because this mother is a LOSER and she had no business having these kids back in her care after spending 4 years in prison for child abuse inflicted on her own kids. The grandmother of the missing girl needs to shut her mouth. She has the nerve to call this woman "a good mom" despite the fact she has beat her kids, had children with at least 3 or 4 different men, and has a baby with a sex offender (the missing girls father). Grandma is about as clueless as they come and shame on her for not protecting or caring about her grandkids. The whole family is screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3