Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been here in a few weeks due to real life being so busy but Jhessye is never far from my mind. Thanks to everyone for posting tidbits from the doc dump as I don't have the stomach to read the docs myself. Fly with the angels Princess! I'm so, so sorry this happened to you but they are going to make sure she pays for what she did! You WILL get justice!!!

:bump: just bumping up my girl.

http://www.kswt.com/story/19863232/memorial-for-missing-ariz-girl-to-be-removed

they are taking down her memorial :-( I hope that the family is able to relocate it.

yeah, teamjhessye (closed FB group with members from Jhessye's) is very upset by the threat of its removal. I am hoping we can come up with some sort of more permanent way to honor her. Maybe an annual event that takes donated toys or stuffed animals and directs them towards a shelter or to foster children. Maybe a marker or memorial of sort in a public garden full of flowers that attract butterflies. Something like that.

The makeshift memorial removal is a very sore spot with many. :(

what I did not appreciate was the use of the word "blight" to describe the memorial.

really?

a blight?

Blight

:(

Which I don't understand because you see those perpetual markers for auto accidents all along roadsides for years and years and no one removes them. It is considered disrespectful to, and those things can look pretty darned rough after a few good months of wind, rain, etc.

I think establishing butterfly garden somewhere in memory of Jhessye would be a wonderful idea. It would be fitting because she is and will always be, our butterfly princess.

Thanks so much to Jhessye's REAL family, the ones who loved her and raised her and documented how much they loved her with those beautiful pictures of Jhessye.

I am so ashamed to be an Arizonan, living in a state that has so little regard for children.

Sadly, I think every state has similar horrible records in regards to their children. :rose:

Going back over the case archive, here is the timeline I come up with:

10/11/11 Jhessye reported missing (reported as Jahessye at first)

10/19/11 to 10/21/11 pleas for attention and marching to get media coverage

10/22/11 Jerice abuse and criminal record revealed

10/24/11 "do I look like I..." Jerice loses it to media questions

10/31/11 homicide detectives take over the case after Jerice gives birth to #7 and refuses a polygraph.
Baby was taken from her 10/28/11.

11/18/11 Grandma Shirley Johnson alleges inadequate investigation/racism

11/21/11 Search of Jerice home

11/21/11 Jerice arrested

11/28/11 Jerice released, Scott Maasen takes her case

1/10/12 intended landfill search announced

1/13/12 search warrants made public

1/14/12 Jerice moves to unknown location

1/25/12 landfill search preparations announced

2/6/12 landfill search begins

6/27/12 presser announces end of landfill search

9/6/12 Jerice arrested

9/17/12 Jerice enters NG plea at arraignment

Bumping the timeline.

I think this post should be repeated for every new thread. It's helpful.

BBM While I was reading part of the report the other night, I noticed that several points that were brought out, e.g., Jerice's jealousy of Jhessye and the role of welfare fraud among other things, were discussed here by posters early in the case. You guys hit the nail on the head! I'm sure the judge/ jurors will see through Jerice and Shirley's ploys, too.

I just don't understand why Shirley hasn't been arrested for welfare fraud yet.

I am sure that young man has a skewed sense of what constitutes a good mother.

I can't imagine what growing up with Jerice and Shirley would be like for any child.

That kid stated he felt leaving marks on a child's body is "just discipline". I think he is a good candidate for abusing his own kids one day, unfortunately.

I am so ashamed to be an Arizonan, living in a state that has so little regard for children.

But Arizona is also home to the GPD....and they very much cared about a child named Jhessye. Be very proud of those men and women.

Just thinking of my girl this morning. I can't wait to see justice for princess.

I hope Jerice is miserable sitting in jail.....not going to the club.

The memorial is now down :(

:bump: ing my girl. Its enough that her memorial came down - I can't tolerate her being down on our lists here as well.

Sweet little Jhessye....

We'll be here waiting for justice for our Butterfly Princess.

Jhessye, always in my thoughts, little angel...

I have to say that when I sign onto WS and click on "New Posts" and now see Jhessye's thread with *jerice arrested*, it just does my heart good. For so long, Jhessye's case has gotten to me and I have been outraged about so much that happened to Jhessye in her short life.

So to see the words * jerice arrested* brings a smile to my face and it will be an even bigger smile when I finally see the words *jerice found guilty*.

I guess I am not the only one who will forever think of Jhessye whenever I see a butterfly. She will forever be our little butterfly princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay