Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #5 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking photos. I pray that investigators are able to convince the jury to give her maximum sentence.

Jhessye, thinking of you and hoping you get the justice you deserve.

a friend called my attention to this page and I found it laughable. Hopefully no one is fool enough to actually bail her butt out. To me the page seems to have been done by the minister who associated himself with Jerice and her "cause" but there are no names or anything attached to the page that I can see. If not the reverend fella than perhaps ole Shirley is responsible.

Regardless, its a joke, and not a funny one IMO.

http://www.justiceforjerice.com/index.html

a friend called my attention to this page and I found it laughable. Hopefully no one is fool enough to actually bail her butt out. To me the page seems to have been done by the minister who associated himself with Jerice and her "cause" but there are no names or anything attached to the page that I can see. If not the reverend fella than perhaps ole Shirley is responsible.

WOW! Poor, misunderstood Jerice :furious:

She should still be in :jail: for the FIRST time she abused her kids.

You know, if she gets out, there will be ANOTHER drug-addicted baby born from her :banghead:

jmo

It is notable that there are no photos of Jhessye anywhere on that site, not even on the page titled, "Search for Jhessye Shockley".

I love the part of the website where they have scripture quoted such as "1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own
eye"

Why not mention the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" or the one about for those who hurt a child should be tied to a millstone and cast in the water.

Wow, what gall for someone to even create such a page of utter lies and blatant delusion.

Wow, that certainly WAS a joke.

And while I applaud they aren't collecting donations directly, it speaks volumes that they want everything for free. They want someone else to post bond. They want someone else to investigate pro bono.

And yes, it's very sad that there are no pictures of Jhessye anywhere on that site, and also that of the few times they even mentioned her name, several of them were misspelled :banghead:

On that flim-flam of a webpage, they spelled our Butterfly's name "Jessehy". No pictures either? Least they spell her name correctly. :furious:

I noted the mention of "coerced testimony". Guess that means this will be her attorney's rebuttal to what the siblings say happened to Jhessye.

Who created it, anyone know?

Pure speculation. Shirley or the minister whats his face.

I love the part of the website where they have scripture quoted such as "1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own
eye"

Why not mention the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" or the one about for those who hurt a child should be tied to a millstone and cast in the water.

Wow, what gall for someone to even create such a page of utter lies and blatant delusion.

I love when people cherry pick the Bible. I would be very concerned if I was Jerice or this pastor. Facing God one day soon will not be pleasant :furious:!

Laughable indeed!! Someone needs to get their head out of the sand. Whoever set this up makes me just as sick as the witch herself. I patiently wait for justice to play her hand.

I am beyond outrage....:furious:

Thinking of you princess Jhessye.

Still here. Still awaiting your momster's trial.

Thinking of you princess Jhessye.

Still here. Still awaiting your momster's trial.

I thought about Jhessye many times during this Christmas season. I sprinkled some reindeer dust in the grass on Christmas Eve in her honor just like I used to do with my children when they were small.

I hope Jerice was completely miserable spending Christmas in jail. I hope every single day is as unhappy for her as possible.

I thought about Jhessye many times during this Christmas season. I sprinkled some reindeer dust in the grass on Christmas Eve in her honor just like I used to do with my children when they were small.

I hope Jerice was completely miserable spending Christmas in jail. I hope every single day is as unhappy for her as possible.

The thought of jerice in jail just warms my heart. I hope her cellmates are as good to her as she was to Jhessye.

Jhessye is often on my mind because every time I see a butterfly, she immediately comes to mind. She is close to my heart because she reminds me so much of the adorable little girls in my classes when I taught first grade and kindergarten in the inner city of New Orleans. Just lovable, joyful little girls who stole my heart on a daily basis, charmed me with their lovely hair styles and smelled so sweet when you hugged them.

I like to think there is a special place in heaven for children like Jhessye and the other children who taken all too soon. I imagine they are up there in heaven, laughing and playing and surrounded by all of our pets that we have loved and lost.

FYI

This must be considered as rumor as it comes second hand through me, an unverified not even insider. BUt I am FB friends with the family members who loved, raised and knew our princess butterfly. So while it has not been mentioned in MSM

I am aware that Jerice Hunter has a court appearance tomorrow at 9 at superior court for a Capital Case Conference. Her Case Number is: CR 2012-008323001 Family members will be in attendance. I assume press will be there as well although that I do not know.

I am not a lawyer but I believe this is where dates/deadlines will be set for expert disclosures, pretrial motions, and a trial date. At least I think that is the case if its anything like a case management conference in civil cases.

So we could be getting a trial date set here real quick. crossing my fingers.

Again, I can post no link so take it as rumor, but please do focus your thoughts on little Jhessye tomorrow if you have a moment. Send out a prayer that we see Justice for Jhessye soon. Thanks.

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member