Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 21m 21 minutes ago
Judge apologizes to jury for all of the white noise. Lol. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 15m 15 minutes ago
A Detective with the Glendale child's victim crime unit is on the stand. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 15m 15 minutes ago
Detective interviewed #JericeHunter's kids on 10-12-2011.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 12m 12 minutes ago
Picture of child on screen that detective interviewed. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 12m 12 minutes ago
Interviews were recorded. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 10m 10 minutes ago
There is a picture of a little girl up on screen. She looks thin and tired. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 9m 9 minutes ago
We are breaking for day. Start time 10:45 am tomorrow. #JericeHunter

Bless you geevee - I wish we could be right there, today, Jhessye's special birthday, to support her family as they fight for justice in her name. Itis so hard not being able to be there and show our support. Sounds like Lisa is unrattled by the defense so far. Be with her babygirl, help her through it.

Is today her birthday ? :(
( today is my youngest's birthday , so now Jhessye will be in my thoughts every april 1)

Mia Garcia @miagarciafox10 · 31m 31 minutes ago
#JericeHunter breaks down crying in court. First time we've seen her cry. The jury is on break #Fox10Phoenix

Mia Garcia @miagarciafox10 · 28m 28 minutes ago
Mahogany Hightower, another family member who took care of Jhessye while #JericeHunter was in prison is about to testify next #fox10phoenix

Mia Garcia @miagarciafox10 · 16m 16 minutes ago
Did one of #JericeHunter 's family members get kicked out of court again? We dont know what atty said to make Hunter cry #fox10phoenix

Crying for her own self ? ? Grrrrr

Thank you for the tweets ljczec

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 41s41 seconds ago
Evidence cart is in the corner of the room...looks like significantly less stuff than we saw in the #JodiArias case. #JericeHunter
----

When I was looking at the docket yesterday I didn't see any intent to seek the death penalty filing, so are they seeking LWOP?

If convicted, she can get 35 to life (I read on news sites). Pros is not seeking LWOP.

I would be incredibly shocked if she ever makes parole once convicted. She is not a sympathetic character. I understand why they cant bring up her prior conviction, but it is so unfair that this jury will only learn of those priors during the sentencing phase. I realize that if they knew, they would convict based upon the assumption that she did it again.

I get it.

But she earned that first conviction. It is hers and it should be sticking to her like glue. Grrr

Thanks for all the tweets. I am feeling a certain kinda way right now and can't really bring myself to talk about this case right now. Heartsick. I guess. For what should have been.

Thanks so much for posting the tweets, ljczec! :)

ljczec, thanks for picking up the slack! Amanda, thank you for the pictures. To be honest, the pictures of Jerice's closet gave me the creeps. That closet was way too clean.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 46s46 seconds ago
Vance testifies eventually #JericeHunter called the police to help Hunter get Jhessye back.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 41s42 seconds ago
You can tell Vance loves Jhessye very much.

Awwww. Bless her heart! How hard this must be for her, especially on Jhessye's birthday. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 5m5 minutes ago
Back in court this morning waiting for the #JericeHunter trial to begin.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 4m4 minutes ago
Lawyers to chambers...#JericeHunter not in court yet.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 28s28 seconds ago
There are some witnesses who the judge has asked that we not show or identify. It appears one of those witnesses will be testifying today.

I just got caught up from yesterday. Thanks for the tweets.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 2m2 minutes ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial is expected to start shortly.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 59s60 seconds ago
lawyers back form chambers... #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 45s46 seconds ago
A witness we can't identify is expected to testify today in #JericeHunter trial.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 43s44 seconds ago
#JericeHunter and attorneys in court. No sign of Judge Mroz or jury yet.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 4m4 minutes ago
State v Jerice Hunter trial is underway.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 4m4 minutes ago
initial announcements: disturbance yesterday outside court. knock it off. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
This is like night and day with Mroz vs Stephens. #JodiArias #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
Also, turn off your phones. I thik one's gone off every day of court so far. Probably will again today.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
we're allowed to record audio of this witness, but not identify or have the camera visible.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
Jury is here, taking a break from the detective to bring in another witness now. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
here we go with the mystery witness.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 2m2 minutes ago
Lisa Vance and Mahogany Hightower sitting in the front row today. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
Protected witness is taking the stand now. #JericeHunter

witness just went and hugged #JericeHunter . that's not good for prosecution at all.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 1m1 minute ago
We've been asked not to identity who this witness is -- but we can share some of what witness has to say #fox10phoenix

#JericeHunter family now crying. #JericeHunter still stoic.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 27s28 seconds ago
witness is very quiet on the stand, doesn't sound like she wants to talk much. #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 30s31 seconds ago
if this witness throws #JericeHunter under the bus, the hug could work for them. Otherwise, that's not good.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 2m2 minutes ago
Witness is soft spoken, looks down or at prosecutor when answering questions. Not looking at #JericeHunter

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 38s39 seconds ago
to clarify, i'm not allowed by order of the court to identify the witness in any way. not sure how i'll end up doing that...#JericeHunte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005