Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s14 seconds ago
State pointing out April 12th was not an unannounced visit because #JericeHunter called her after kids said they got a visit at school.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 20s20 seconds ago
State is trying to refresh this witnesses' memory by pointing out their conversations were recorded. Lol. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s32 seconds ago
We are done for the day. Return tomorrow at 10:45 a.m. #JericeHunter

Thanks so much for tweeting.

It looks like this witness may have been beneficial for the state after all.

I read that the family had sued DCS but later dropped the suit. I wonder if this witness is concerned about that.

I sure hope she feels a twinge of guilt for not helping those poor kids.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s14 seconds ago
State pointing out April 12th was not an unannounced visit because #JericeHunter called her after kids said they got a visit at school.

Great point! Huge IMO

I honestly wish there was a nation wide CPS system. This state should have known about the previous abuse and prison stay. It likely wouldn't have made much of a difference in Jhessye's case due to the absolute lack of care and attention the case worker showed. However, in other cases...

I didn't think I could get more disgusted with this case, but today's tesimony proved me wrong! :furious:

I honestly wish there was a nation wide CPS system. This state should have known about the previous abuse and prison stay. It likely wouldn't have made much of a difference in Jhessye's case due to the absolute lack of care and attention the case worker showed. However, in other cases...

I didn't think I could get more disgusted with this case, but today's tesimony proved me wrong! :furious:

Did you hear where she said she didnt follow up because she thought the kids were 'leaving the state.' :mad: Like it does not matter what happens to them as long as they leave the state lines?

Did you hear where she said she didnt follow up because she thought the kids were 'leaving the state.' :mad: Like it does not matter what happens to them as long as they leave the state lines?

I would have liked follow up on that such as what lead you to believe that?

This thread will be closing in a few minutes

Please continue the discussion HERE on thread #7

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics