Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s32 seconds ago
Q: "Why did you announce your visit?" A: "It was unannounced." #JericeHunter

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 40s41 seconds ago
Jury asks DCS caseworker why she waited 13 days to investigate 1st complaint against #JericeHunter back in March 2011 #fox10phoenix

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s27 seconds ago
Q: "Why aren't there any notes about Jhessye's teeth?" #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s17 seconds ago
It's really hard to hear Ms. Spencer's answers. She's mumbling. #JericeHunter But these are very good questions by the jurors.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s24 seconds ago
Q: "Why did your supervisor enter your notes for you?" A: "I'm not sure why she did that." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 30s31 seconds ago
Q: "Then how did she get your notes?" A: "They have access to our notes." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 21s22 seconds ago
Q: "Do you stand by your statement that you saw no abuse?" A: "Yes." #JericeHunter

:facepalm:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s39 seconds ago
Q: "Did it seem reasonable to you about how ____ got the burn on her arm?" A: "Yes." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 23s23 seconds ago
Q: "Did you visit Jhessye and ____ at school?" A: "They were not at school." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 30s30 seconds ago
Q: "Do you see Jhessye's teeth?" A: "She was smiling, yes." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 20s21 seconds ago
Q: "Then why didn't you document what you saw regarding teeth?" #JericeHunter
----

I don't think (at least some of) the jurors believe in the veracity of this witness.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Jury asks DCS caseworker tough questions: Why did another investigator take over case? Why were there no unannounced home visits? #fox10phx

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s30 seconds ago
Q: "What would you have to see for a full body inspection?" A: "If a child would say they were hit." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s24 seconds ago
My guess is with all these questions is that the jury either thinks the ball was dropped or they don't believe her. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 28s28 seconds ago
Temper's are a bit short today on both sides. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s27 seconds ago
Defense."Let's talk about the burn for a moment. What did it look like?" A: "A triangle." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
My question. Even if the 8-year-old burned herself with the iron, should she be ironing in the first place? #JericeHunter

If the triangle burn went from her wrist to her elbow it would have had to be nearly the whole iron, wouldn't it? I'm not picturing this right (I hope).

I'm glad the jury seems to be really questioning her story.

One thing for certain, notes written 6 months after the fact, and after Jhessye went missing, can't be very reliable.

Put together how this witness is being questioned along with the fact that Jerice didn't raise her own kids, the jury has to wonder what the "H" happened if there wasn't abuse.

Thank you so much to all who are posting the trial tweets. Life and work got super busy. But at the end of each day, thanks to you, I can catch up with the trial.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s36 seconds ago
State: "How did you determine that _______ was emotionally abused?" A: "She denied being mistreated." #JericeHunter

Imagine if they knew why she was in prison before she murdered her daughter.

I sure as "H" hope this person doesn't ever have a job trying to "help" kids again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1