Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #6 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the prosecutor would ask her if she ever asked the 8 year old about the burns or if she just took JH's word for it. How many 8 year olds use the iron let alone give a darn if their clothes are pressed.

Yes. One thing that made me shudder was the pics of one of the closets. She had 3 irons! Who has 3 irons? Jerice doesn't strike me as one who would care if anything was nicely pressed.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s15 seconds ago
#JericeHunter said she felt harassed by DCS.
---

I'll bet her kids felt even more harassed by Jerice.

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 4m4 minutes ago
Case worker found 3 prior complaints of child abuse were unsubstantiated, before #Jhessye went missing #fox10phoenix

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago
So DCS doesn't find anything but then decides to finish investigation after Jhessye is missing. #JericeHunter

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 49s50 seconds ago
If a background check had been done on #JericeHunter - case worker would have known she served time in prison for child abuse #fox10phoenix

Yes. One thing that made me shudder was the pics of one of the closets. She had 3 irons! Who has 3 irons? Jerice doesn't strike me as one who would care if anything was nicely pressed.

It really bugs me that the first thing you hear from CPS workers is that the home was really clean.

I had three kids and when they were little my home was never "really" clean. There were toys laying around all the time unless it was during the hours they were sleeping. It was more important to me to let them play than to have everything picked up all the time.

Why aren't these workers looking for things in the home that look abnormal? I find it abnormal when the house is pristeen, the kids are sitting nicely on a chair being quiet or overly polite and not fighting about who gets to sit on mom's lap.

CPS seems to look at the veneer and that makes it easy for the abuser to set the perfect stage. The interactions between parent and child should take priority over everything to a trained worker, but this gal seems to have had her head in the sand. JMO

CPS' motto seems to have been 'It's the least I can do....really".

It really bugs me that the first thing you hear from CPS workers is that the home was really clean.

I had three kids and when they were little my home was never "really" clean. There were toys laying around all the time unless it was during the hours they were sleeping. It was more important to me to let them play than to have everything picked up all the time.

Why aren't these workers looking for things in the home that look abnormal? I find it abnormal when the house is pristeen, the kids are sitting nicely on a chair being quiet or overly polite and not fighting about who gets to sit on mom's lap.

CPS seems to look at the veneer and that makes it easy for the abuser to set the perfect stage. The interactions between parent and child should take priority over everything to a trained worker, but this gal seems to have had her head in the sand. JMO

Absolutely spot on.

I wonder what's going on in court, haven't heard anything from TR in 15 minutes, I'm sure they're not all twiddling their thumbs (well, maybe it's habit for one particular participant).

Maybe a break and forgot to tell us?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
State trying to discredit DCS since they didn't find any evidence of child abuse. #JericeHunter

I wonder what's going on in court, haven't heard anything from TR in 15 minutes, I'm sure they're not all twiddling their thumbs (well, maybe it's habit for one particular participant).

I've considered getting the pay per view stuff from her site but get discouraged that she doesn't seem to have her head into this trial. But I am grateful for the tweets she does put up.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 21s22 seconds ago
Witness admits to getting #JericeHunter's kids mixed up.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s46 seconds ago
Witness says she saw a burn on one of #JericeHunter's kids from wrist to forearm but decides this is not abuse. Huh?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 42s42 seconds ago
Witness is getting confused by her own report. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 21s21 seconds ago
Sidebar after state tries to get witness to admit what she said in a report regarding the burn. #JericeHunter

I've considered getting the pay per view stuff from her site but get discouraged that she doesn't seem to have her head into this trial. But I am grateful for the tweets she does put up.

I'm also grateful for the tweets she does post but she seems to forget there's an audience (that she hopes to sell content to) and in the afternoons she's usually the only tweet-reporter there. Kinda frustrating when you only get bits and pieces and all kinds of dead-air time when you know there's testimony going on.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 28s28 seconds ago
Apparently this witnesses' supervisor got her information wrong. She never said the burn looked odd. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 17s18 seconds ago
Witness never followed up because they thought #JericeHunter's kids were leaving the state.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s46 seconds ago
Lot's of questions by the jury. #JericeHunter

Okay guys I take back what I said about the daughter. Initially I said she was feigning adoration for JH out of a survival based fear reflex. Now I think the whole thing was staged. The stiff fake hug, saying why are you doing this to my mother. .and remember that JH nodded to her and she nodded back. Somehow JH has been able to communicate with the poor child. I don't know if it was through relatives or social media or what.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s16 seconds ago
Q: "If you received original report in March 2011, why did it take you 13 days to investigate?"
---

And the answer is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members