Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
anyone else starting to wonder if the #JericeHunter jury is hung?

Don't even go there William. I cant bear the thought. Jerice needs to be locked up where she can no longer procreate or ever be near a child. Her own children have a chance despite Jerice. I cant imagine what this will do to them if she walks. Jhessye deserves Justice as well.

After 6+ full days most thought the Hernandez jury was probably deadlocked but from their interviews they seemed quite in step with one another throughout the deliberations. Our jury has only had one half day and one full day, I think it's much too soon to think hung (even if originally I didn't think it would take them more than an afternoon to agree on the verdict).

I am curious about the schedule. It would seem they would want full days to get it over with.

Lol...I was in the mobile instead of full site. That's what the problem was. Thanks.

I am curious about the schedule. It would seem they would want full days to get it over with.

I do know one of the 1/2 days as per tweets was due to another Court matter that morning

I do know one of the 1/2 days as per tweets was due to another Court matter that morning

Yeah, I don't think they have as much say-so on the schedule as they would probably like.

Elizabeth Erwin retweeted
Russ Richelsoph ‏@RussLawAZ · 5m5 minutes ago
My interview with @elizabetherwin is supposed to air at 6:45 on @abc15 . I will discuss prosecuting murder without a body.

No one has tweeted yet but I should hope the full jury has arrived by now.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7m7 minutes ago
Another day of deliberations in the #JericeHunter murder trial are underway. All of the jurors are here. They seemed very upbeat again.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 7m7 minutes ago
Jurors resume deliberations in #JericeHunter trial, the third day they've been considering the charges.

Wonder what she means by "drama" inside and outside of the courtroom today?

Darn about the no live stream verdict. :(

After 6+ full days most thought the Hernandez jury was probably deadlocked but from their interviews they seemed quite in step with one another throughout the deliberations. Our jury has only had one half day and one full day, I think it's much too soon to think hung (even if originally I didn't think it would take them more than an afternoon to agree on the verdict).

Thank you for the note of confidence. You're very right.

Lol...I was in the mobile instead of full site. That's what the problem was. Thanks.

Same thing happened to me today!

I had to shut my browser down. I was seeing boxes but no content. Even what I posted, all the links weren't there knowing I posted them. Everything is good again.

I also had to do the very same page. Everything was working until I hit the down arrow to scroll to next post and all the boxes cleared and I could not see what I was typing, even in a private mgs to report the problem. Cleared out history and made sure "remember me" was checked at log in. Oh well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back