Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stop mr William Pitts! I think it's too early to call a hung jury. They've only had a half day and a full day so far.

I'm willing myself to stay positive! For Jhessye!

excuse my lack of legal knowledge but hypothetically if there was a hung jury what happens next?? no charges? retrial? the possibility that she could get her children back? even the one that was born while she was jailed??

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors usually take a break around 3pm but haven't yet..started deliberating at 1:30 today. #jericehunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 23s23 seconds ago
Jurors are still deliberating. So far, no break today. However, there are a lot of police officers here for another big trial. #JericeHunter

excuse my lack of legal knowledge but hypothetically if there was a hung jury what happens next?? no charges? retrial? the possibility that she could get her children back? even the one that was born while she was jailed??

Maybe one of the Lawyers will pop in tonight and answer. I would pray for another Trial. Jerice must be stopped.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors usually take a break around 3pm but haven't yet..started deliberating at 1:30 today. #jericehunter

Lets hope this means they are close

:candle: is lit
:praying:
Worried sick
I'd be lying if I said in wasn't impatiently :waiting:
:please: let today be the day this Jury hands down the only proper sentence in this case!
:justice: for
Princess Jhessye
:crown:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 34s35 seconds ago
Jurors leaving the deliberation room now with their bags, looks like they're going home for the day. #JericeHunter
---

:(

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors leaving for the day. No verdict. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 1m1 minute ago
No verdict today, back Monday morning. #JericeHunter
----

I just can't imagine they didn't finish out the short day, really scratching my head on this jury.

Well shoot. I don't know what else to say.

Let it happen Monday, please be guilty.

I regrouped. Sigh...... this doesn't mean anything negative. I'll be here again Monday hoping and praying.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 18m18 minutes ago
The jury in the State v #JericeHunter has left for the day. Deliberations will resume on Monday at 10:30 am.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23m23 minutes ago
No #JericeHunter verdict today, jury's gone. Back to deliberate on Monday. Wow... #12news

I just popped in to check to see if there was a verdict. I know I was very concerned about the Hernandez verdict. It took that jury quite a while to come back with a guilty verdict.

Let's hope against hope they will be given full days next week. From what I understand, the judge controls when they deliberate. It had been mentioned that the judge was not available this AM. Please, someone correct me if I am mistaken.

And still not a single jury question?

They did ask a lot of questions during the trial and IIRC they took a lot of notes so maybe they feel confident in their understanding of the evidence at this point.
I'm just hoping they can see the big picture of how Jerice's lies,scams and manipulations relate to her guilt.

I may be the only one....but I'm angry with Jerice's "girlfriend" for not reporting the abuse of Jhessye that she witnessed. She knew Jerice was going too far. She was disturbed by it. She knew Jhessye was a helpless 5 year old child who was suffering and was being beaten by her own mother. She had to know why Jerice had been in prison.
Jhessye might have survived if only that woman had picked up the phone and made an anonymous complaint. I am so tired of people letting parents and other caregivers get chance after chance to abuse children until it's too late. Everyone who stands by and does not make a call to report abuse shares in the blame. Maybe the police or social workers would have done nothing in Jhessye's case....but maybe someone would have listened to a complaint and at least looked into it. I just can't excuse the girlfriend because she knew what was going on and knew it was wrong.

If only once someone would put an innocent child first.

I agree EllaMae there were so many chances for Jhessye to be saved! And her siblings.

The cousin that raised JS reported abuse and nothing was done about it. The difference with the ex girlfriend was that she had actually witnessed it. So maybe the authorities could have done more.

Hung jury or acquittal on Monday? Sigh.

i was gone all day yesterday and i'm stunned we have no verdict as of yet :(

oh precious child.......may monday be the day the princess jhessye wears her crown of justice

:rose: :rose: :rose: :Crown: PRINCESS JHESSYE :Crown: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back