Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #7 *J. Hunter guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 12s13 seconds ago
"When I say Jerice is presumed innocent, instructions say you have to start w/presumption she's not guilty." #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 15s15 seconds ago
"Those little things that are gonna keep eating at you about this case, things you don't know, those are reasonable doubts." #JericeHunter

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5s6 seconds ago
Defense- The cousins wanted to get Jhessye back but didn't try to do anything until after Jhessye was missing #jericehunter

So the Defense thinks they can concede that there is Jhessye's blood in the closet but not explain it?

And they did not seem to explain the trip to the Tempe Dumpster either. She was supposedly very low on $, but she pays a neighbor to take her to go 'sell clothing' but throws the supposed clothing in a dumpster instead? :waitasec:

True, it could have been one of the other bodies Somia was known to carry in the trunk of her car.

I was going to say something about that before, they found someone else's DNA in her trunk, how many bodies have been carted in that trunk??

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 12s13 seconds ago
"When I say Jerice is presumed innocent, instructions say you have to start w/presumption she's not guilty." #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 15s15 seconds ago
"Those little things that are gonna keep eating at you about this case, things you don't know, those are reasonable doubts." #JericeHunter

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5s6 seconds ago
Defense- The cousins wanted to get Jhessye back but didn't try to do anything until after Jhessye was missing #jericehunter

BBM

That is disgusting for them to criticize the cousins that raised Jhessye. I bet the jury did not appreciate that little jab.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s36 seconds ago
Defense says if cousins were concerned about abuse the day of the family picnic, why were they concerned with hosting instead of taking pics

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 10s11 seconds ago
Defense- There wasn't any signs of abuse on Jhessye Shockley

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s12 seconds ago
#JericeHunter looking at jury as Defense talks.
----

Can she see her fate in their eyes?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 11s12 seconds ago
Jury is totally tuned out during the defenses closing #jericehunter

And I AGREE with the defense--you need to START with the assumption that Jerice is innocent. AGREED. But then you listen to testimony and look at the blood evidence and truancy reports, and perceptions change. JMO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JericeHunter's mom breaking out the tissues & is moving back & forth shaking her head.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 10s11 seconds ago
Defense talking about what Jhessye's sister says she saw when she was with her sister for the last time. #JericeHunter

So the defense is that it's everybody else's fault but JH's. It's the dog's fault, the siblings fault and the cousin's fault. Great defense.

In an alternate universe I'd be the judge. And I'd be all "due to the overwhelming evidence against you, we'll begin this trial with deliberations!" Lol.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 7s7 seconds ago
"no answer why bigger sister stopped seeing Jhessye after 3 days for no reason, or why she didn't tell at school." #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Defense is almost belittling what the protected witness said. I don't think that will go over well with the jury. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 19s20 seconds ago
Blame the 13yo for not helping Jhessye? Ouch. #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 8s9 seconds ago
Defense says no other sister said anything like this, and none of the other sisters were injured. #JericeHunter

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 12s12 seconds ago
#JericeHunter looking at jury as Defense talks.

Jury is totally tuned out during the defenses closing #jericehunter

#JericeHunter's mom breaking out the tissues & is moving back & forth shaking her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A revealing little story. Jerice looks at jury, they are tuned out, and then grandma starts putting on a show....:rolleyes:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10s10 seconds ago
def: they don't just want #jericehunter to be a bad mom, they want her to be so bad she killed her 5yo.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7s7 seconds ago
As this case comes to a close, do you think the state has proved their case of child abuse & murder charges? #JericeHunter
---

Yes, yes, and he** yes.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 13s14 seconds ago
"State really has no evidence that Jhessye is dead." #JericeHunter

Mia Garcia ‏@miagarciafox10 · 7s8 seconds ago
Defense attorney now attacking Jhessye's older sister & her testimony about the 5 year old being beaten & held in the closet #fox10phoenix

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 5s6 seconds ago
Defense says disappearance was real and the state has no evidence Jhessye is dead. #JericeHunter

Now pointing out it took Somia a long time to tell investigators about trip to Tempe with #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 7s8 seconds ago
Defense says investigators found Circle K vids w/Somia and #JericeHunter, told Somia what day and then Somia went with it.

wow, it's everyone picking on, ganging up on poor Mom.. police, neighbors, dogs, children, wow...just wow

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 10s10 seconds ago
def: they don't just want #jericehunter to be a bad mom, they want her to be so bad she killed her 5yo.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7s7 seconds ago
As this case comes to a close, do you think the state has proved their case of child abuse & murder charges? #JericeHunter
---

Yes, yes, and he** yes.

BBM I will second that.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
According to friend #jericehunter wasn't struggling with this suitcase that should have weighed over 50lbs. Jerice was 8 mon preg
----

I thougth Somia said she was and offered to help but Jerice refused?

Now pointing out it took Somia a long time to tell investigators about trip to Tempe with #JericeHunter

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 7s8 seconds ago
Defense says investigators found Circle K vids w/Somia and #JericeHunter, told Somia what day and then Somia went with it.

That is still pretty damning evidence. The Circle K vids show they did take that trip. And it is understandable that Somia hesitated. Who wants to think they helped a woman dump their dead child's body in a dumpster, much less tell LE about it.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Defense says Somia trying to embellish story. Uh, I'm going to have to disagree big time. She could barely get her words out. #JericeHunter
----

I thought it was the elderly neighbor who was embellishing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back