AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't have anything to do with Kiera... I don't think so.

"County sheriff’s officials say they received information Monday from an out-of-state law

enforcement agency about the possibility of human remains outside of Dolan Springs.

They say the remains are related to an ongoing homicide investigation and are not believed to be anyone from the Dolan Springs area.

The unidentified out-of-state agency is awaiting positive identification of the remains for their investigation."

Human remains found in desert in northwest Arizona
The remains were found in an area where they have been searching for quite a while for murder victim Christine Mustafa, whose boyfriend is awaiting trial (there was a lot of blood evidence even without her body). Praying for some closure for that family but I do not believe it's related to this case.

582220268_750x422.jpg

She's adorable.
Yes, she is. Oh, she looks so young.
I don't like this already. Oh, that horrible word, "Missing." SMH.

Bergman had moved from her hometown of San Diego to Phoenix in March to seek independence, but also to live with a new boyfriend, Chris Bragg said.

The couple met in San Diego, and after about four months, they moved in together in Phoenix, her father said.

Bragg described it as an "on-again, off-again relationship," and when they broke up recently, Bergman moved in with a roommate, Chris Bragg said.

"Once she moved out here, I noticed just a lot of that was kind of changing," Bergman's mother, Kiersten Bragg, told ABC News earlier this week. "I do know that they did fight a lot and I do feel like the pressure of that relationship had a lot to do with her feeling ... she didn’t seem as happy as she was before."

Bergman's case is considered a missing person investigation -- not a criminal one -- so there are no suspects or persons of interest, Lewis said.
Dad says lack of information about missing 19-year-old Phoenix girl 'just kills us'

We're slowly learning a few more details. Four months is not very long to know someone and move so far away from family. I know from experience with my own kids, Dad and I usually get the sanitized version of events. But inevitably one of the three eventually shares the real version of their sibling's situation (they still tattle on each other in their 20's : ))

On Friday last week, there was a mobil crime lab, and five vans at Kiera's apartment. So Lewis' statement doesn't quite jive with what seems to be going on?

Sure wish we knew more about the boyfriend, a name would be helpful.

There is an interview here with her female roommate and coworker here. She says that when they last spoke Kiera was upset about something. Missing Phoenix teen's friends recount last moments with Kiera Bergman

In the video the roommate says "I waited to give her time to cool off" Cool off from what?? What an odd thing to say unless you were in a fight or argument with her. Its also odd how she keeps looking to the side while she talks. Normally that is a big sign of lying. But I am not sure if its because she isn't comfortable looking into the camera

In the video the roommate says "I waited to give her time to cool off" Cool off from what?? What an odd thing to say unless you were in a fight or argument with her. Its also odd how she keeps looking to the side while she talks. Normally that is a big sign of lying. But I am not sure if its because she isn't comfortable looking into the camera
Her body language is off - there is something she knows that she is afraid to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist