AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyone in possession of Kiera’s phone could have sent those messages, IMO.

I hope that LE has been able to glean location information from her phone.

LE can determine if Kiera's text messages were sent from the same location as the boyfriend's text messages. If they came from the same location, then he is #1 suspect. If they are from different locations, then his story becomes more credible. Maybe Kiera did go with some person she met at the store. LE needs to look at the store video to find this person, which I am sure they are doing. MOO

Not suspecting anything because of it. But is the bf ex military? He sounds like it.

I agree about the argument. That is really troublesome. Same thing that guy that killed his wife and 2 daughters said.

But I feel he was way more honest/sincere looking than the roommate and her boyfriend. I can't shake the feeling that the roommate was really the last person to see her.

I have a bad feeling about those two. I just listened to this guy. Didn't watch yet. Initial feeling is he is sincere. Will watch later and let ya'll know.

Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

"Bragg said he was told Hall-Chand and Clark called police together, but Clark left before the police showed up, “which was odd,” he said. Clark acknowledged he left before police arrived, saying he was “staying with a friend” at the time and was unable to connect with investigators until they picked him up Monday.

“They served a search warrant on my phone, car, the place I was staying at and talked to all my friends and family,” he said. “DNA was one of the stipulations of the court order, so they took my DNA ― did swabs, all kinds of fingerprints, my wrists, hands, everything ― and took numerous pictures of me and my tattoos.”

Clark said he fully cooperated with police, except for agreeing to take a so-called lie detector test, and he did not request an attorney."

The bold sentence above makes him look suspicious.

Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

"Bragg said he was told Hall-Chand and Clark called police together, but Clark left before the police showed up, “which was odd,” he said. Clark acknowledged he left before police arrived, saying he was “staying with a friend” at the time and was unable to connect with investigators until they picked him up Monday.

“They served a search warrant on my phone, car, the place I was staying at and talked to all my friends and family,” he said. “DNA was one of the stipulations of the court order, so they took my DNA ― did swabs, all kinds of fingerprints, my wrists, hands, everything ― and took numerous pictures of me and my tattoos.”

Clark said he fully cooperated with police, except for agreeing to take a so-called lie detector test, and he did not request an attorney."

The bold sentence above makes him look suspicious.
Hmmmm....that seems off. I don't like it.

Bragg also alleged that authorities told him investigators had found some of his daughter’s personal belongings in an unusual place.

“Her ID for work, her purse with her wallet, ID and credit cards, was found thrown in the back of her closet,” he said. “That is strange. What woman throws her purse in the back of her closet?”

This also from the above article is suspicious. Who threw her stuff in the back of the closet? Roommate or boyfriend?

LE can determine if Kiera's text messages were sent from the same location as the boyfriend's text messages. If they came from the same location, then he is #1 suspect. If they are from different locations, then his story becomes more credible. Maybe Kiera did go with some person she met at the store. LE needs to look at the store video to find this person, which I am sure they are doing. MOO

They weren't text messages. They were supposedly Facebook messages, per my interviews with the dad and boyfriend today. They both said her phone service had been turned off and she could only send messages via FB and only when she had Internet access. It's unclear if investigators have been able to determine which hotspot was being used to send the alleged messages. Both men also said they have not seen the messages.

They weren't text messages. They were supposedly Facebook messages, per my interviews with the dad and boyfriend today. They both said her phone service had been turned off and she could only send messages via FB and only when she had Internet access. It's unclear if investigators have been able to determine which hotspot was being used to send the alleged messages. Both men also said they have not seen the messages.
Thank you for the clarification.

The boyfriend comes across as aggressive and spiteful in the messages he admitted sending to Kiera’s dad. He sounds very different here than he does in the interview, IMO:
https://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/athena/files/2018/08/17/5b774e26e4b05906b413bcf6.jpg
IDK what to think about this. I mean you can be a jackass and not be a murderer. If I were innocent and someone was accusing me of killing someone I loved, I would be pissed off, too. I don't like it and I think it's disrespectful, but IDK if that points to guilt.

ETA: And I hope there has been no murder at all and she'll just come waltzing home any day now.

Once again, I’m confused:

From David’s article:
The last contact Clark said he had with Bergman was when she walked out of the house around 1 p.m.

‘When she left there was no immediate concern because we have had arguments in past where either me or her have left for an hour or a couple at a time to go clear our head,’ he said. ‘I didn’t really find it unusual until she wasn’t in contact with me.’” (BBM)

From the azcentral article:
“Clark told The Republic that the two went back to the apartment.

‘She’s trying to keep me in good spirits because it’s my birthday. But I was kind of sad because we weren’t really doing anything and then we just started getting into a little bickering, arguing and then she got upset and then she left,’ between 12:30 and 1 p.m.

Where did you go,’ Clark asked Bergman in a text message sent at 1:06 p.m.

Kiera responded with her last message at 1:54 p.m., referencing an issue the two were arguing about but did not disclose her location
.” (BBM)
Missing woman's boyfriend says he was questioned in disappearance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics