AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work. I also thought it odd that he said they had a court order.
Like I said before - the video of the BF was a bit telling to me. I assume LE has interviewed her place of employment and obtained any video footage from them. I strongly believe BF, roommate and her BF know - at least one and up to three of them. Perhaps they were ALL in on the forgery even. All I can say is if my 17 year old came home with a BF like that I would be far less than impressed and not trust him. I haven't met Kiera's BF and I don't trust him. (MOO). But again, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I have not once heard anything about where the roommate's boyfriend was during any of this time. If what Clark says is true and she just left, could the roommate's boyfriend have picked her up somewhere?

I have not once heard anything about where the roommate's boyfriend was during any of this time. If what Clark says is true and she just left, could the roommate's boyfriend have picked her up somewhere?

I have not read anything about the roommates boyfriend which I think is odd. He sure seems to insert himself in the video.

"Bragg said Hall-Chand had not been in communication with his family since last Saturday, when she let them inside the apartment she shared with their daughter and Clark. HuffPost was unable to contact Hall-Chand."

This is so odd to me. Why would she cut off the family? I would think her best friend would be with the family handing out flyers etc.

I have seen it many times where a suspect is arrested on unrelated charges just to hold them until they get more evidence. So I have to think the boyfriend is suspect number 1. But I still feel like the roommate and her bf seem like they are hiding something.

So your post made me think of a few possibilities. Could roommate be also involved in the fraud, or in a coverup in what happened to Kiera? There is definitely something off. Seems weird that she wouldn't have searched Kieras room, and in the process found her purse in the closet? If my roommate were missing I'd look for clues on my own.

"Bragg said Hall-Chand had not been in communication with his family since last Saturday, when she let them inside the apartment she shared with their daughter and Clark. HuffPost was unable to contact Hall-Chand."

This is so odd to me. Why would she cut off the family? I would think her best friend would be with the family handing out flyers etc.

I have seen it many times where a suspect is arrested on unrelated charges just to hold them until they get more evidence. So I have to think the boyfriend is suspect number 1. But I still feel like the roommate and her bf seem like they are hiding something.
I completely agree with you. They are not acting the way I would think they would act given the circumstances. Plus that video had me suspicious of them from the get go. How did Kiera's wallet, etc. get into the back of her closet? Still a lot of unanswered questions. I am now doubting Kiera ever made it back to her apartment. I think when the boyfriend picked her up, she was very upset and they got into an argument. He might have later put her stuff in the back of her closet to make it look like she went home but that is a dumb place to put her stuff. I would think he would put it on her bed or where she usually left her belongings.

I thought of a possible connection between Kiera’s job and the identity theft charges against Clark as I laid awake in bed last night.

There is a good possibility, IMO, that the reason you mentioned is indeed why she left work early that day.

Perhaps she went to work that morning, her employer told her she had been terminated and that they were going to press charges against her.

Clark picks her up from work, Kiera tells him what happened, he freaks out thinking he himself could be arrested, and harms her.

Whether the crime would have taken at the apartment or elsewhere, my question would be how and by whom her car was returned to the apartment.

I suppose it’s possible that it was found in the parking lot at Progressive and LE isn’t releasing that information.

Or maybe Kiera and Hall-Chand drove to work together in H-C’s car that morning, which may also explain why Kiera had Clark pick her up from work: She wouldn’t have had her own car there. Another possibility is that Clark was already driving Kiera’s car that day. Either of these scenarios would allow Clark to drive Kiera and himself back to the apartment or elsewhere, harm her, get rid of the body, drive the car back to the apartment and also place her belongings there. I get the impression he wasn’t at the apartment when H-C returned to the apartment that night, in which case he could have gotten an Uber or had someone pick him up. By the way, from David’s article last night:

“Bragg said he was told Hall-Chand and Clark called police together, but Clark left before the police showed up, ‘which was odd,’ he said. Clark acknowledged he left before police arrived, saying he was ‘staying with a friend’ at the time and was unable to connect with investigators until they picked him up Monday.” (BBM)
Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost

So maybe it was the friend he was staying with that was able to give him a ride Saturday night, though I don’t necessarily give much credence particularly to this part of his story. For one thing, it doesn’t even explain why he had to leave before LE got to the apartment. Why and how would Clark “‘staying with a friend’ at the time,” prevent him from waiting for LE’s arrival? It makes no logical sense, IMO.

Clark took out a title loan on Kieras car. He has been in possession of that car this whole time. I saw a fb post, someone asked if they found her car, Dad answered not yet. That was last week sometime. So dovetails with what was said about them surrounding him Monday and taking him in for questioning. They had been looking for him and had SWs. Pretty dumb guy, he had to know they were looking for him, should have dumped that stuff. I think it's pretty clear he is responsible for Kieras death. But did he have help covering his tracks?

Clark took out a title loan on Kieras car. He has been in possession of that car this whole time. I saw a fb post, someone asked if they found her car, Dad answered not yet. That was last week sometime. So dovetails with what was said about them surrounding him Monday and taking him in for questioning. They had been looking for him and had SWs. Pretty dumb guy, he had to know they were looking for him, should have dumped that stuff. I think it's pretty clear he is responsible for Kieras death. But did he have help covering his tracks?

I am starting to question whether Kiera's boyfriend and her roommate and her boyfriend were in on the fraud, Kiera found out that day at work. Argument ensued. Kiera was hurt or worse. The three of them are now trying to cover it up. MOO

OMGOSH!! I so wish I could get my hands on him. I agree they all three know where Kiera is.

I am starting to question whether Kiera's boyfriend and her roommate and her boyfriend were in on the fraud, Kiera found out that day at work. Argument ensued. Kiera was hurt or worse. The three of them are now trying to cover it up. MOO
I believe y’all are on the right track. They used her to steal money from others. And now she’s disappeared? Oh my heart hurts for this precious young lady and her family.

I forgot for a moment she works at the same place. You are right

Like I said before - the video of the BF was a bit telling to me. I assume LE has interviewed her place of employment and obtained any video footage from them. I strongly believe BF, roommate and her BF know - at least one and up to three of them. Perhaps they were ALL in on the forgery even. All I can say is if my 17 year old came home with a BF like that I would be far less than impressed and not trust him. I haven't met Kiera's BF and I don't trust him. (MOO). But again, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I'm sure it was very hard for Kiera's parents to see her make the choice to leave with Clark and move so far away. As a parent what can you do when your child makes a bad choice? They probably thought she would eventually get rid of him and come back home :(

I'm sure it was very hard for Kiera's parents to see her make the choice to leave with Clark and move so far away. As a parent what can you do when your child makes a bad choice? They probably thought she would eventually get rid of him and come back home :(

But if you read the FB messages that Clark sent--there is a history of Keira having issues with her parents and especially her step dad, which is why he says she moved in with him.

I’m sorry: I was aware of the FB posts about Clark taking out a title loan on Kiera’s car but didn’t realize he was also in possession of it. With her dad saying her car hadn’t been located as of last week, it does sound like that is the case.

I hope and pray LE gets Kiera’s location out of Clark (assuming that he is the one responsible for her disappearance). Or if there is more than one person involved, one of them does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member