CA CA - Four brothers, ages from 2 to 5 years old, one w/ Down syndrome, Palmdale, 1 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The boys are all brothers and range from 2 to 5 years old, one of them a special needs child who has Down syndrome, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. They were last seen in Palmdale on July 1, when they were in the 800 block of East Avenue P-12 at about 2 p.m. They are described as "at-risk" by sheriff's officials, who said they are possibly headed to Mojave.

No other details surrounding the reported disappearance of the boys has been released by the sheriff's department, including who they may be with or why they have gone missing.

screenshot-20240719-014125.png

The sheriff's department released a bulletin Friday morningfeaturing photos and giving the following description of the boys.

Last edited:
The missing siblings are 4-year-old Kase Brown, 4-year-old Kai Brown, 2-year-old Kay'den Brown, and 5-year-old Koen Brown. Kase has Down Syndrome.

Do these weights seem correct?
The weight & height seem off on all 4 of them. 2’ 0” = 24” or about the height of a 6 mo old baby. Koen & Kai age 5 & 4 look about the same size and they look alike! Sounds like whoever gave their statistics was taking liberties. Maybe just a guess.

So they have been missing almost 3 weeks and their parents/guardians just sounded the alarm? Not sure who has them or where they are? I hope these beautiful boys are found alive & well very soon.

They all look sad in their photos. Seems odd the family doesn't have photos of them looking happier to share...also, wearing clothing.
It also disturbs me that (according to the descriptions on the missing poster) they were all last seen wearing either a white diaper or white underwear. This would maybe seem less disturbing if they’d last been seen in the early morning hours or late in the evening… but not one of these children was wearing anything more than a diaper or underwear at 2 o’clock in the afternoon? Not even the 5 year old? My heart hurts for these little guys.

A little more information in this article: Authorities searching for 4 missing brothers last seen in Palmdale nearly 3 weeks ago

"The Palmdale Sheriff's Station said this is a custody issue where the boys were taken by a relative, but they're not sure which family member. Currently, the case is not considered a kidnapping but that could change."
How can three weeks pass and they “know” the boys were taken by a relative but they don’t know who? And zero information on who might have reported them missing or who they’re supposed to be with.
They look kind of sad, thin and it's possibly odd that none have shirts on. Hope they are ok and are located soon.
The general oddness of the photos makes me wonder if they are screengrabs from a video. Possibly the most recent recording taken of them was running around without clothes because of the heat, and stills were taken from that video because they could be obtained quickly. I think we often see not-ideal photos shared because they can be shared quickly, and for some reason they’re just never updated to something better once they’re out in the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back