AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying, that makes more sense. I agree with you, the key may be where he was during the time from when he picked her up and when the roommate got home and no one was there. If Kiera had her wallet and work ID at work, someone had to put them in the house.

The text that she was "going out with someone new she met" sounds like something a boyfriend who just murdered his girlfriend would think up to deflect attention to someone else. Now there's an unknown creepy guy in the mix.

And would Kiera ever tell her bf that she just met a guy in the market and she was going out somewhere with him? Why would she do that?

I guess the reason BF didn't stick around that day after the police were called and made himself scarce thereafter is because of his illegal activities and him already being on probation. What I can't figure out is why the roommate and her boyfriend would cut off contact with Kiera's family.

So the room mate said :

"She was saying that she was going to go out with some guy she met at the store a couple days ago, which is something that's not like her, that's not something she would do," Hall-Chand told KPHO-TV.

Why didn't Kiera tell her friend, a couple days ago, that she met a guy at the store, and she gave him her number, or whatever. I think most room mates, best friends, this age, tell each other about stuff like that. ' just met this cute guy at the market---we talked for awhile', etc etc.

Seems odd she wouldn't tell her anything about him until she was running off somewhere with him.

So the room mate said :

"She was saying that she was going to go out with some guy she met at the store a couple days ago, which is something that's not like her, that's not something she would do," Hall-Chand told KPHO-TV.

Why didn't Kiera tell her friend, a couple days ago, that she met a guy at the store, and she gave him her number, or whatever. I think most room mates, best friends, this age, tell each other about stuff like that. ' just met this cute guy at the market---we talked for awhile', etc etc.

Seems odd she wouldn't tell her anything about him until she was running off somewhere with him.
Right. I think it's BS.

So the room mate said :

I really wonder how close Kiera was to her female roommate? The fact that Kiera had made it a secret that she was leaving AZ to go back to her family tells me that she could not trust the roommate to keep the info confidential. This would explain why she may lie about who she was meeting with, when she left the apartment, if it did indeed roommates story is accurate. Could Kiera have know about the identity theft's that were taking place and threatened to say something during a heated argument?

I think I read that they worked at a furniture rental business? Probably where credit/personal info is available? You probably have to have approved credit... IMO.

The street code is: "Snitches get stiches". I am leaning somewhere around that theory being the reason for her disappearance. Just my opinion! I really hope I am way off track here and beautiful Kiera gets home safe to her family.

I totally get that.

I think some are taking my post the wrong way. Most 19 year olds don’t agree with their parents. I never said she has bad parents. My heart breaks for her parents. It would not be at all unusual for a 19 year old to have family conflicts. Especially with a stepfather. I just think you have to look at the whole picture of what was going on in her life.
I was just commenting. No disrespect intended :)

Agree!! And it lessens my suspicion of the female roommate, since she willing called the mother and asked if she should make a report.

I just watched that video. I did not hear this stated anywhere that she called the mother and asked if she could make a missing person report. Did the video change? No one was being interviewed in that clip either.

So the room mate said :

Hall-Chand said she had a text exchange with Kiera as well later in the day.

"She told me that she was picked up by someone, someone that she had met at the store a couple of days ago. This person is unknown. … nothing makes sense.” She did not specify what time that conversation took place.

Clark and Hall-Chand sent several messages to Bergman throughout that Saturday evening and Sunday as well.

Hall-Chand said, “I was just figuring she’s just upset right now, maybe she needs some time to cool off. When she didn’t go to work that Monday (Aug. 6) I knew there was something wrong."

Hall-Chand met Clark at their apartment that day, and Clark called the police.
Missing woman's boyfriend says he was questioned in disappearance

We have a difference in Hall-Chand's accounts. Saying Kiera "TOLD HER" she was going to go out with a guy she met at the store is different than Kiera telling her she was "PICKED UP" by someone she met at the store. The statement in the AZ Central story is in quotations, so I assume this is a direct quote from DHC?

Maybe David Lohr could help us clarify which version is correct? David does DHC return your phone calls or messages?

I really wonder how close Kiera was to her female roommate? The fact that Kiera had made it a secret that she was leaving AZ to go back to her family tells me that she could not trust the roommate to keep the info confidential. This would explain why she may lie about who she was meeting with, when she left the apartment, if it did indeed roommates story is accurate. Could Kiera have know about the identity theft's that were taking place and threatened to say something during a heated argument?

I think I read that they worked at a furniture rental business? Probably where credit/personal info is available? You probably have to have approved credit... IMO.

The street code is: "Snitches get stiches". I am leaning somewhere around that theory being the reason for her disappearance. Just my opinion! I really hope I am way off track here and beautiful Kiera gets home safe to her family.

BBM - I totally missed where it was said that she planned to leave AZ? I caught up kind of quickly after a few days not checking in so wondering if there is a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1