AZ - Kiera Bergman, 19, Glendale, 4 August 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HuffPost is reporting he refused the polygraph.
Boyfriend Of Missing Phoenix Teen Kiera Bergman Refuses Polygraph Test: Exclusive | HuffPost
“I told them I would not like a lie detector test because, ‘One, they are not admissible in court, and two, whatever you guys gather from that is basically your interpretation on my feelings,’” Clark added. “So I didn’t want [investigators] to pretty much gather [their] conclusions off of something that is not guaranteed.”

So much of what we have seen happen OVER and OVER in other cases. Applying statistics, she is dead and someone very close to her did it. Who saw her last? Who left the house when the police were called? Who already has a criminal record? Who was showing signs of being controlling?

Where could she be? I’m not accusing anyone but the 3 characters we’ve seen in interviews didn’t strike as having the ability to vanish this girl and hide her so well. Not saying they did, IMO. It’s a small window of time and red flags up the wazoo and im just shocked she’s still missing.

Some LE quotes in this NBC/Dateline news story from last night (8/20).

““After speaking to enough people who are close to her, the official word is her last known location is her apartment complex near 51st Avenue and Thunderbird Road in Phoenix,” Sgt. Lewis told Dateline, adding that he was unable to disclose the exact time Kiera was last seen, but said it was in the daytime on Saturday, August 4.”

“Sergeant Lewis says Kiera’s case is an active missing persons investigation and authorities want to find her.

“In order to start a ground search, you need a location,” Sgt. Lewis told Dateline. “Other than her home and, of course, [Clark’s] vehicle we spoke about, the information we have gotten hasn’t identified an exact location.

“The complete severance in contact with friends and those close to her, and the inability for people to connect with her -- that’s inexplicable. And there are other suspicious parts of the investigation that I can’t share,” Sgt. Lewis added. “Her disappearance appeared sudden and suspicious, and for that reason we are concerned.””

Boyfriend of missing 19-year-old arrested on unrelated charges of aggravated identity theft, forgery

Perhaps the roommate is working with police behind the scenes? Although I guess that wouldn't explain cutting contact with Kiera's family. Sooner or later someone will spill the beans. Until then, they're all getting the side eye from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1