GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm really not against MJ in this case. It's such a bizarre situation. But if I were to ever feel like my child was in danger by anyone, including their father, I would do anything to keep my child safe. And I would hope that my family would too. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with ya....2 of us against the world... LOL[emoji2]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

a deposition is basically under oath. they are lying if they say "they don't remember".

Not technically. "I don't remember" and "I don't know" are commonly used in depositions. It's a response, which is really all that is required. How do you disprove that someone can't remember something legally?

a deposition is basically under oath. they are lying if they say "they don't remember".

I think it would be pretty hard to prove someone does remember something they say they don't. It sucks, because everyone believes it's a lie, but proving it is another matter.

I think it would be pretty hard to prove someone does remember something they say they don't. It sucks, because everyone believes it's a lie, but proving it is another matter.

It's pointedly that they don't remember anything they are asked.

A lot of those "I don't knows" are actually capable of being proven. Especially the ones who concern specific conversations. Some of which she has stated on posts previously. It is an answer, but sometimes, I don't recall would make you appear less dishonest. I mean jurors would not be that nutty. (I hope).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

A lot of those "I don't knows" are actually capable of being proven. Especially the ones who concern specific conversations. Some of which she has stated on posts previously. It is an answer, but sometimes, I don't recall would make you appear less dishonest. I mean jurors would not be that nutty. (I hope).

Yep. But "I don't know" and "I don't remember" are different.

Yep. But "I don't know" and "I don't remember" are different.

That's exactly the point. One they can use against them easier in court. The mother has too many posts that contradict "I don't know". I don't recall would give the parents a chance. That is the way I see it. You can think the differently. I simply stated it the way I have seen this work in courtrooms, when I worked in the system.

We have to remember, we just saw what is most likely a small portion of the answers given, or not given, in the deposition. It was 8 hours long, and there very well could be things that aren't being shared to social media as of yet, for reasons we might not know. What has been shared, could just be giving reference to how "forgetful" they have become, or uncooperative.

To the 3 musketeers, I see you truly believe that MJ's parents are not involved. Could you help us understand your reasoning, or share other theories you have that could maybe enlighten us on your perspectives?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm really not against MJ in this case. It's such a bizarre situation. But if I were to ever feel like my child was in danger by anyone, including their father, I would do anything to keep my child safe. And I would hope that my family would too. JMO.

What indication has been given to anyone that the child has been in danger of being around the father? I don't see any evidence of that. He saw the child TWICE.

Whether you question his character or not is a different story. He may not be the world's greatest husband or boyfriend but I don't see how he wants anything but to be involved in his child's life. And that's his right. And it's been taken away under criminal circumstances.

I don't see any indication of him being a threat to the child in any sense of the word.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to be so vehemently against the father. He has to be given a chance before he can even have the chance to blow it.

Regardless of all that, what the mother and the mother's parents are doing is incredibly illegal. They are seemingly aiding in the kidnapping of a child, whilst the mother has kidnapped the child. I'm shocked that anyone can be on board with that.

She will have to surface at some point. I don't get how she thinks she's going to be missing with her infant child forever. And at that point she'll be lucky if she's ever allowed to see her child again given that she's essentially kidnapped the child.

It's sad for the child. I tend to think she is somewhat local still and for the babies sake I hope that's true. Being on the run cannot be good for a child's wellbeing, especially if that includes some cross country road trip.

Anyone know if there has been any updates since the deposition of her parents?

What indication has been given to anyone that the child has been in danger of being around the father? I don't see any evidence of that. He saw the child TWICE.

Whether you question his character or not is a different story. He may not be the world's greatest husband or boyfriend but I don't see how he wants anything but to be involved in his child's life. And that's his right. And it's been taken away under criminal circumstances.

I don't see any indication of him being a threat to the child in any sense of the word.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to be so vehemently against the father. He has to be given a chance before he can even have the chance to blow it.

Regardless of all that, what the mother and the mother's parents are doing is incredibly illegal. They are seemingly aiding in the kidnapping of a child, whilst the mother has kidnapped the child. I'm shocked that anyone can be on board with that.

She will have to surface at some point. I don't get how she thinks she's going to be missing with her infant child forever. And at that point she'll be lucky if she's ever allowed to see her child again given that she's essentially kidnapped the child.

It's sad for the child. I tend to think she is somewhat local still and for the babies sake I hope that's true. Being on the run cannot be good for a child's wellbeing, especially if that includes some cross country road trip.
Same for the mother....only the father telling the world in msn that she has mental health issues. The father and his attorney have done a great job of distributing inaccurate info. IMO, if she did run, it's from fear of him.

I hope she and the baby are ok.

New "Missing" poster has been updated and now says Maddie may have brown hair and baby was dressed like a girl when she left....Interesting. To an earlier post about the news story showing a drawing a child family member drew. Showed Maddie had brown hair.

New "Missing" poster has been updated and now says Maddie may have brown hair and baby was dressed like a girl when she left....Interesting. To an earlier post about the news story showing a drawing a child family member drew. Showed Maddie had brown hair.
Thanks...can you provide a link? I find nothing that says that.

Thanks...can you provide a link? I find nothing that says that.

I just found this 'poster'. May be what D.A. is referring to.

a8c03de7daf26fdb663b84c2261b0e3e.jpg

Thanks...you can provide the link that it came from? It's not providing any info for the organization that represents the information. Who put it together?

It says "witness state....". Who are the witnesses?

Where did they see her?

Thanks...you can provide the link that it came from? It's not providing any info for the organization that represents the information. Who put it together?

That was exactly my thought. It's very odd. I'm not sure where this 'poster' originated. & thought it strange to not have an agency/organization claiming the poster.

I saw it in the 'Help Find Madeline Jones & Baby William' FB group. I will post the link but don't know if it's actually allowed?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/133609040580810?tsid=0.8794648070525269&source=result

Looks like the group sponsors the father. I will alert Mod and let them make the call. The Father has floated a lot of false stuff to the media, so I would guess this false also. IMO

Looks like the group sponsors the father. I will alert Mod and let them make the call. The Father has floated a lot of false stuff to the media, so I would guess this false also. IMO

Agreed!! I wouldn't have initiated a post of something found on FB myself, but since I came across the post D.A. referenced, I went ahead & posted it. :)

I really don't know what to think about this case at the moment!! I just hope both MJ & baby are safe somewhere!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark
Back