GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope they are safe....
7fa039f8d5fe81a6dc451d3900f1359c.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Just a thought...Don't gated communities have cameras at the gates? All the ones I've been to have but that's not to say all do. I'd assume those would have been checked, if they do have cameras, to see who she left with and when? I go back and forth on who/what to believe.
Everytime I see this photo of Baby "W" I actually see him as being very attentive to his dad. It breaks my heart.

I do think if you can send money orders or Moneygram's internationally, you should be able to track them. I wonder though, if her parents would have planned ahead and opened an account under someone else? There isn't a way to track who PURCHASES money orders as far as I know. I also wonder this. During tax time, my hubby and I planned a mini vacation and had taxes deposited into a debit card from a 3rd party bank. With an exception of $1000 which was direct deposited into our regular bank. The $1000 deposit just looked like that is all we recieved from the IRS. The other card does not link to anything. I wonder if she, and or her parents could have used a 3rd party or pre-paid card. The don't come up on credit checks either. They could use that to xfer money. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Everytime I see this photo of Baby "W" I actually see him as being very attentive to his dad. It breaks my heart.

I do think if you can send money orders or Moneygram's internationally, you should be able to track them. I wonder though, if her parents would have planned ahead and opened an account under someone else? There isn't a way to track who PURCHASES money orders as far as I know. I also wonder this. During tax time, my hubby and I planned a mini vacation and had taxes deposited into a debit card from a 3rd party bank. With an exception of $1000 which was direct deposited into our regular bank. The $1000 deposit just looked like that is all we recieved from the IRS. The other card does not link to anything. I wonder if she, and or her parents could have used a 3rd party or pre-paid card. The don't come up on credit checks either. They could use that to xfer money. Just a thought.

I also wonder if at this point the parents bank account is monitored. I feel as though it is not due to the fact that they have not committed a crime.

I also wonder if at this point the parents bank account is monitored. I feel as though it is not due to the fact that they have not committed a crime.

Or, a crime that has yet to be found out about, rather... JMO!

I still have the feeling Maddie has been in hiding. I think her parents may be getting help from someone else (close friend or relative) in terms of sending money etc to her. If this had been planned out with someone else way in advance, the parents wouldn't need to be in contact with Maddie until they felt all eyes are off of them.

Honestly, from everything that I have seen/ read from these controlling and manipulative parents, I wouldn't put anything passed them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time she is asked about previous statements we get a different story. This time the baby threw up 100's of times. Try and remember or re-read the timeline from the beginning, Here is a different story. When will they throw the book at her and her husband. How long will the baby's mother continue this charade! They believe their own lies and think we will too!! This is so crazy! The newest clips of depositions.
https://www.facebook.com/andrea.stillwellgouchenour/videos/1419307221451995/

Respectfully bolded by me.

My daughter just turned 15 last week.

She has a friend -also 15- who is currently dating a 20-year-old. She supposedly told her parents (the father is a police officer ...) he is 19, and they are supposedly OK with it.

So I wouldn't be surprised or shocked to hear about a 15-year-old (male or female) dating or having a sexual relationship with a 20-year-old, but personally, I do think it is deviant and unacceptable. That's pretty much a high school freshman/sophomore dating a college sophomore/junior.

I know a lot of kids (girls in particular, IMO) of high-school-age don't see anything wrong with it (including my own daughter ...), and I certainly didn't when I was that age, but as a parent especially, I just don't see anything good coming out of such relationship.

The longer this goes on, the more I worry about both Madeline and William. And the lack of media coverage is really strange, IMO.
In my state that's illegal, whether consentual or not. Tick off the girl's Dad and you find yourself on the registered offenders list. I didn't realize it was not the case everywhere.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Just found an article on main stream media, but through Facebook so I can't add the link. But the AZFamily 3TV CBS has an article posted, <modsnip>

Just found an article on main stream media, but through Facebook so I can't add the link. But the AZFamily 3TV CBS has an article posted, <modsnip>

Is it possible to link to the MSM FB page & share the link from there?

I apologize for the other links not working. I'm new to this and I haven't learned how to work this site.
Thank you.
I also found a segment of the depositions.
[video=youtube;f6g1GcOQ5MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6g1GcOQ5MM[/video]
A guy who is a former FBI agent came to our home. We signed a contract with him. We gave him a couple of hundred dollars. He had a couple of leads for us. However, we don't know his name, what he looks like, if he took the money, how much money we gave him, or where he is. The police took all of his information from our home. <modsnip>

Here is the other one

[video=youtube;biSoeyH1hZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biSoeyH1hZs[/video]
So a dad agrees to MEET his two daughters at a Goodwill, but he doesn't know which Goodwill or if they went in separate cars? Uh huh, right.....

Does Maddie have relatives or friends in Indianapolis?

you can post MSM fb pages as well as FB pages of victims and POI/suspects.

Just found an article on main stream media, but through Facebook so I can't add the link. But the AZFamily 3TV CBS has an article posted, there is crazy comments where Jacob's mom is not so nice, but more importantly there is a woman who works at a hotel in Indianapolis, and says she saw them BOTH yesterday, that she contacted LE and they interviewed her and then she ran.

Just read the investigation report documents on the family fight through Facebook, one sentence states "Roland's daughters were not at home" is maddie definitley Cassie s Daughter?

Just seen another line that states their daughters... disturbing reading though, I can't see why she would have a problem with not leaving her 14yr old daughter alone with a 20yr old bloke, especially when the daughter asked for it?!

Has anybody seen any video with maddie talking? Only it sounds like the 911 call has someone saying "that's amazing and five foot five" in the background

It has been monitored for a while now according to several msm reports. Afaik they still are.

They are following up on that lead. Hopefully looking at the cameras. I didn't think Jacobs moms comment was out of line. I think she handles herself pretty well with all the hurtful things people are saying about her and her son. It must be super painful to have your grandson taken and all lies spread about you. I have friends and many who I have met recently that have been victims of the other mother. Wow she is mean and manipulative. The stories she is telling have been twisted and it's interesting to hear the other side. There are so many lies I can see when comparing what is being said now, to what was said in the beginning to breath taking. I sure hope the baby is found soon!!

They are daughters of both the father and the mother. It's just worded weird. I saw someone else ask that, because it does bring up that question in your mind the way it is worded. Maybe the girls names aren't mentioned because they are minors so they are referred to "his daughters" or "her daughters". No sure just a guess.

Has anyone seen the video of the missing posters being removed and know if the police are/have questioned the people involved? I cannot link it here unfortunately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ
Back