AZ AZ- Marion Berry Ouma, 25, heiress to large fortune, fatally shot, body found down an encampment, MOHAVE COUNTY, 13 Dec '78, *New initiative*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Choosing to stay in a city full of strangers instead of returning home for Christmas feels pretty telling. I don’t want to judge her family or home life, but something kept her away. What I can’t fathom is how Marion chose a path of working with kids and underserved communities, but no one showed up for her when she was evicted. This will sound harsh, but what did they think would happen? That she would pull herself up by her bootstraps with a little “tough love”? She was tossed out and danger found her. You don’t leave women to sleep on park benches.
Also, notable (to me) is she was left to be buried in a location in which she'd only been living a handful of days. So far from home!

Here's the old US 93, now called Hoover Dam Access Road. Neither looks like they include mile 7. Second one is easier to see scenery, first one must have been early morning, few people are out. Maybe that's when I went.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back