GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post. I was out there several times lending in this search and knew Mike and Tina back in high School, its a little confusing but here are some details not known publicly that is commonly known by searchers on the search site:
The car was reportedly/supposedly actually found in between Julie and Mayer Rd pointing southbound on the west side of Ralston Rd, this would be a few hundred yards away from Mike and Dugan's lots.
The dirt/dust reportedly/supposedly matched the dirt near the end of Desert Valley and Doolittle Roads west of Sage and Miller near the county line.
The notes on the map for a white SUV w/ 3 hispanic mexicans was a lead from someone spoken to over the phone at the landfill on the north side of town suggesting to search near Peters corner around some mountain/hills south of Maricopa.
You guys are correct about Mike, mitre box saw injury hindered piloting.
Facebook has been altered, posts deleted, my posts even deleted, information is all over the board...
The volunteer turn out is amazing! Hundreds upon hundreds of people scouring everywhere...

Bringing this post forward since it has info about the car, etc.

To me, the new pics of where they are holding each other, she looks a couple inches shorter, but look at those heels she was wearing.

I do understand that camera angles can be tricky, but that one pic of them at the beach or wherever they were with the water behind them, clearly she is way shorter than he is. That was on MSM.

IMOO.

She's barefoot in the these wedding pictures

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435623708.181391.jpg

She's barefoot in the these wedding pictures

View attachment 77309

Right, the photo I was referring to with heels isn't this photo. It's in the other set with wedding pictures.
And the other beach photo with the water in the background that I am also referring to in my other post, they didn't have their wedding attire on.
That was on MSM in a video and there is a still photo of it. Let me see if I can find that post and bring that forward as well, since someone else commented on it.
IMOO.

Someone upthread brought up the height difference, imo, she is a lot shorter than 5'8" if he's 5'10".
c4c444450bfc1f679e079805c7b19902.jpg

When the car was found, did they take note of the shoe prints around the car? Vans, i believe, have a waffle type print. My son has a pair of the high type vans.

And I am not going to link the robber to the missing woman. I do notice though that the robbery suspect has what appears to be a lot of sunburn, she must have been out in the sun for quite awhile and recent.

Bringing this post forward to see the difference in height.

Bringing this post forward to see the difference in height.

My husband is 5'-11" and I'm 5'-2". We just stood together as they are shown and my head and shoulder is pretty much identical to where Tina's is on Mike. There's no way she's 5'-8" IMO.

That seems pretty obvious. Would there be some reason they are trying to make it seem that she is taller?

My husband is 5'-11" and I'm 5'-2". We just stood together as they are shown and my head and shoulder is pretty much identical to where Tina's is on Mike. There's no way she's 5'-8" IMO.

That seems pretty obvious. Would there be some reason they are trying to make it seem that she is taller?

Yeah, I can think of one....
IMOO.

If NG says mud, chances are it was dust.
Jmo

NG. A whole lotta of talking and yet so little substance. But as a marketing friend of mine said one time, 'Sometimes bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.'

Again, imo, she is not 5'8"
A photo taken from msm. Delete if not allowed.
I approximate 5'5"ish and light brown hair, a given based on her roots. We dont know when the photos were taken that are in the media.
ebf47d0a9a394435d92d06570b3cbaf8.jpg

If she is 5' 8".. Then she absolutely can't possibly be 5' 2".. Right?

Absolutely can't be 5 two if she is 5 eight! ;)
and Absolutely can't be 5 eight if she is 5 two.

Well, my vote is she is a lot shorter than 5 eight.
I guess if they say it enough they think everybody will believe it??
IMOO.

Isn't that information on height etc in the dmv records? Where are they getting the information

Right, the photo I was referring to with heels isn't this photo. It's in the other set with wedding pictures.
And the other beach photo with the water in the background that I am also referring to in my other post, they didn't have their wedding attire on.
That was on MSM in a video and there is a still photo of it. Let me see if I can find that post and bring that forward as well, since someone else commented on it.
IMOO.

In the wedding photo she is about the same height as the minister. But MC is not only more than 2" taller than her, he's a few inches taller than the minister. I'm wondering if MC couldn't be 6'1" or 6'2"

Why would the media be pushing a false narrative about Tina's height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member