GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was money she inherited from her mom's passing. I think the PI hired by her family is the one who stated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good...thank you. Scared I'm going to repeat things we aren't supposed to.

I realize she was office staff; however in my experience, especially in the summer, outdoor construction staff works 7-4, or even 6-3 to avoid the heat. Its very possible she needs to be in the office when workers are on job sites.

Article I linked yesterday said they left to run errands but I don't know.

Talking about the keys and why the key ring was left..

Perhaps a key to an airplane was taken?

Seriously, a key ring was left, but all the keys were taken?
Where was the key ring found? Or did you mean taken instead of left?
ETA:
If the key ring was found, but keys taken off, that is an important detail.
Why not take the key ring as well?

In one of the news articles it shows the car with an officer going over it looking for clues. I dont see mud.

That is the only photo I can find as well. The other one was probably removed like other MSM media in this case.

Ugh! Are they even missing at this point? This case got me even doubting my daily going ons😉

I donno but the more I read and see the more I keep thinking of the McStays out in California. That one took a while but it turned out to be somebody close to the family.

It all came together after their bodies were found out in the dessert. How unlikely were they to be found. It always amazes me when the missing are found months and years later.

Where did the keys/keyring info come from? I missed that and would like to read it...tia

I donno but the more I read and see the more I keep thinking of the McStays out in California. That one took a while but it turned out to be somebody close to the family.

It all came together after their bodies were found out in the dessert. How unlikely were they to be found. It always amazes me when the missing are found months and years later.

With the McStay's the motive was money. The partner got the entire business he was in with the McStays after he murdered them. Here I don't see that. Everything else seems the same, but I can't see a motive.

I notice the media keeps saying over and over that they left at 5AM, but they never say WHO saw them leave. For all we know they didn't leave the house at that time. One theory I've just about ruled out is a murder-suicide. That car didn't get where it was by itself.

Is it customary that when your sister goes missing, that detectives/LE what have you make you look through bank robbery photos?

"Mike said he had to sift through photos of a Mesa bank robbery suspect to tell them it wasn't their sister."

http://www.12news.com/story/news/lo...-tina-michael-careccia-pinal-county/29257273/

IMOO.

I don't know, but I sure would like to know what the bank teller had to say if he was shown a certain someone's photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member