GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard some of the links were removed because it contained video of Luke who is still a minor and someone requested it removed due to media not having permission to interview a minor. I'm not sure how accurate that is but that is what my friend said her family is saying and they know them. Either way this case is odd...

That could be possible about a video, but it is MORE than just that. Lots of text missing in articles...
IMOO.

I keep thinking about that 5am leaving for a meeting. Most business people keep regular hours...8 - 5 so I don't think that's it. I know it's hot in AZ but for the minute lets pretend office hours at construction company are 8 - 5. Who would the two of them have been meeting with? My guess is it was some kind of personal business. Maybe a breakfast meeting to get some personal business taken care of?

LE and the family know where they were going. Those living in the house know and calendars tell.

Seems LE was all over this missing couple for a day or two and then family and volunteers.

What does LE know that family and volunteers don't know.

Lots of information not released to the public so we wait and we ponder.

Weren't there a couple of locals posting a while back? What happened to them?

If it is mud then I'd be looking at the farming areas where they irrigate, if it's dust I'd be looking in the dry desert areas.

I've heard dust and mud, don't know which is true.

Has anyone seen a photo of the car after it was discovered with the dust/mud on it?
In one of the news articles it shows the car with an officer going over it looking for clues. I dont see mud.

According to the missing fb page, they were able to move their location and the search is on again today.

I can see that it's not caked in mud. Unless it's the interior that people are referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right. Mud and dust are two different things. In this case, the correct wording is important. Mud could mean one location and dust, another. Ugh.

IMO either a) incident on Fathers Day family gathering resulted in both MC and TC missing and family knows more than what is being reported (did MC adn TC really leave at 5am? we dont know who exactly saw this) or b) MC and TC planned to go missing

I'll take option b ...

Here's a link to the article. Can't tell much from the picture though [emoji53]

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...-arizona-couple-police-find-article-1.2269329

This is interesting from the above article;

"It's quite unlike them. Their kids knew immediately something was wrong when they didn't hear from them," friend Katie Gates told the Daily News.

Ummm they didn't hear from them from 5am til 7pm when they called the police but they would know immediately....when???

Talking about the keys and why the key ring was left..

Perhaps a key to an airplane was taken?

Good thoughts on the keys. That may be a huge clue as to what the motive was. Safe key? Self storage unit key?

Wasn't it reported Tina inherited some money? Was that from reliable source? I can't remember anymore lol

Wasn't it reported Tina inherited some money? Was that from reliable source? I can't remember anymore lol

I believe it was money she inherited from her mom's passing. I think the PI hired by her family is the one who stated that.

I keep thinking about that 5am leaving for a meeting. Most business people keep regular hours...8 - 5 so I don't think that's it. I know it's hot in AZ but for the minute lets pretend office hours at construction company are 8 - 5. Who would the two of them have been meeting with? My guess is it was some kind of personal business. Maybe a breakfast meeting to get some personal business taken care of?

I realize she was office staff; however in my experience, especially in the summer, outdoor construction staff works 7-4, or even 6-3 to avoid the heat. Its very possible she needs to be in the office when workers are on job sites.

I heard some of the links were removed because it contained video of Luke who is still a minor and someone requested it removed due to media not having permission to interview a minor. I'm not sure how accurate that is but that is what my friend said her family is saying and they know them. Either way this case is odd...

Thank you for the info. I hadn't heard it before, makes sense due to his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd