GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Family and friends don't believe foul play to be a probability. Luke said, "I don't see what the motive would be." "
From June 24, link:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-maricopa-couple-continues-abrk/29233519/

With the car found the way it was, where do they think Tina and Mike skipped off to?
I guess, if they don't think foul play, do they think they left on their own?

I wonder if anyone has changed their mind since days have passed since this article?
IMOO.

I'm losing my mind over this case! :tantrum:

Yeah, I was sitting here this morning catching up on the thread for the last couple of days, it's amazing how many different theories are bouncing off the walls in here, especially for a case that is only a week old today.

One of the theories is accurate, we just don't know which one.

"Family and friends don't believe foul play to be a probability. Luke said, "I don't see what the motive would be." "
From June 24, link:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...sing-maricopa-couple-continues-abrk/29233519/

With the car found the way it was, where do they think Tina and Mike skipped off to?

I wonder if anyone has changed their mind since days have passed since this article?
IMOO.

That thing he said about "motive" kinda jumped out at me a long time ago.
But some handle stress by rambling or saying whatever enters their brain.
My questions:
*how do they know the couple left together at 5-5:00am( who saw them leave)
*did she ask for the day off (previously or on Monday morning, if at all)
*why did they say she didn't show up for work( what were her work hrs)
*what was his work he was carpooling to
*how did Luke know for sure they were "missing"by 7:00pm ( was it what they left behind)

Sorry N advance if these have been addressed. JMO

My questions:
*how did Luke know for sure they were "missing"by 7:00pm ( was it what they left behind)

the question I asked pages ago is what made Luke think they were missing? They could have had errands in town or decided to eat out - maybe a post Fathers Day Celebration. Maybe they went shopping? Since none of the family seems to know where they were headed (errands or work), then what triggered the call to LE? I'm with you on all the questions.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

Subscribing to this one, which story I saw on HLN last week.

I was wondering IF they found this couple, which they have not, so I came here to WS to get the latest news.

I read most of this thread yesterday, but did not finish.

:thinking: I have 2 possible scenarios so far, which is off limits for discussion ... so I will :silenced:

:gaah: Oh, this case reminds me of the McStay case for some reason :gaah:

From June 24, link:

IMOO.

Well, something made him worried enough to call 911 by 7:15 the day they vanished. Does he think they simply got lost between the car and the house? That's the only option his statement leaves. IMO

the question I asked pages ago is what made Luke think they were missing? They could have had errands in town or decided to eat out - maybe a post Fathers Day Celebration. Maybe they went shopping? Since none of the family seems to know where they were headed (errands or work), then what triggered the call to LE? I'm with you on all the questions.

Count me in :)
What made Luke call 911 that evening?
Other than family at the compound, who was the last person to see Tina & Michael?
Other than family at the compound, who was the last person to speak with either of them by cell phone?

My questions:

The missing facebook page for them at one time had a reply that the family did try to contact them.
Maybe because of so many unanswered phone calls?
Maybe they tried both Tina and Mike's phones?
It does seem odd that the police would be called, if the parents didn't answer the phone by 7pm.
On the other hand, it was good for the police to be involved so early.
On the other hand, if people know more, they haven't spilled the beans, that We are aware of...
This whole story is Off to me.
There's definitely more to this story.
Maybe some pieces of the puzzle are coming together?
They haven't been found yet, though...
IMOO.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

Subscribing to this one, which story I saw on HLN last week.

I was wondering IF they found this couple, which they have not, so I came here to WS to get the latest news.

I read most of this thread yesterday, but did not finish.

:thinking: I have 2 possible scenarios so far, which is off limits for discussion ... so I will :silenced:

:gaah: Oh, this case reminds me of the McStay case for some reason :gaah:

I agree. I also have a few theories playing out in my head, but they are off limits as well. So, I will patiently wait for more info to be released. My gut tells me that this isn't going to end well for one, or both. I sure hope I'm wrong though. It's been a week. Where are they??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a question.
Since we know Luke made the 911 call, is it fair to say that he is the same caller in reference to this article?

"The caller said the pair left their house, located south of Maricopa, at 5 a.m. on Monday for work and never returned."

http://www.trivalleycentral.com/cas...cle_3d427534-19fe-11e5-8657-e78044ff0283.html

If he "knew" they were leaving for work at 5am, would he usually call Tina at work during the day?
If he knew that Mike was unemployed, would he then be calling Mike during the day, and when Mike didn't answer he got concerned?
You see, I only saw it on the missing facebook page in a reply under a post that the family did try to call the phones.
Now with the replies not being able to be seen on the missing facebook page, why keep that information away from the public??
Why hasn't it been said in MSM?
What kind of timeline is there, really?
What else do they know that they aren't saying?
IMOO.

I agree. I also have a few theories playing out in my head, but they are off limits as well. So, I will patiently wait for more info to be released. My gut tells me that this isn't going to end well for one, or both. I sure hope I'm wrong though. It's been a week. Where are they??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting that a lot of us have theories that can't be discussed.
I think that is telling, in itself!
IMOO.

And yet another link was posted they left on errands that morning. Just crazy we don't even know something as simple as that. Jmo

The link, Nancy Grace, CNN transcripts mentioned several times about MUD on the car, but the missing Facebook page for them said it was a film of DUST.
Mud, to me would require moisture of some kind. Dust, well, dust is dust...
IMOO.

Below is Link of the Transcript from NG's show -- which may have already been posted -- but I haven't completed reading this thread:

Couple Goes Missing on Morning Commute. Aired 8-9:00p ET

Aired June 24, 2015 - 20:00 ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1506/24/ng.01.html

:seeya:

Thanks for the link :)

The family friend says Michael & Tina were on their way to a meeting. If that is true, then Michael & Tina missed that meeting, and Tina missed work...but did anyone call the house looking for them? If they tried to reach them by cell phone, were they already turned off?
Was there really a meeting, or was that a story created to place Michael & Tina in the car together?
Did they really carpool everyday? That's twice the gas, twice the wear and tear on their only car...not a great money saver. Did they really only have one vehicle? I somehow doubt it.

And that's the first time I've read that the son found the abandoned car. For me, that is a new and interesting puzzle piece. IMO

Originally I thought that someone from within the compound was involved because of the car returning and the strange lack of evidence about the timeline etc.

Then I thought maybe one of the two harmed the other and ran off and the family is covering for them...maybe...

But now I am wondering if maybe it was a gang/retaliation type hit and the family is just too scared to say too much about that. But it would explain why everyone was in the desert with flashlights looking for bodies so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member