GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is this possible? I thought the electric company had to send out meter readers to determine electricity usage. The meter reader would have to have been there the evening before and the day of the disappearance in order to determine usage. Am I way behind-the-times on how electricity is measured?

I don't know how water usage is determined.

APS is the electric provider and has remote readers, nobody walks the meters, its all wifi, you can access power by the hour... Same with SRP here in AZ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When those familiar with the McStay case talk of the similarities to this case.....oH my, yes. Lots of people surrounding them that are shady. A LOT of people with not very clean backgrounds. So many odd coincidences. Trouble seems to follow. So many angles and red herrings.....and after reading RustyProp's post? Yes, I can't help but go down a rabbit-hole. I think it's safe to say there are lots of problems and money problems, legal troubles and a blended-immediate family of seven?? When people are desperate.....they do desperate things for $$$.

Here's a left-field thought: Witness Protection

The one thing that San Diego Sheriff's Office never did was a Luminal examination at the McStay's home in San Diego. If they had done that, the case could have moved forward very quickly as a homicide of the family of four. But SDSO did NOT do that. Years later the bodies were found. SDSO failed miserably.

Do a Luminal exam of their home now! There seems to be enough sketchy information to warrant a real examination of the residence. Let's not wait years to find their bodies (hope not) but, come on, law enforcement! Do your job.

Is the "A Z" chest tattoo related to this group? Noticed Mike has it and also his nephew.

Not related but simply a prideful attribute, ML is typically a smaller tattoo if at all noticeable... followed by the numeric 13 for some stupid reason... My brother even has it...

Bingo. Records should indicate if typical usage was up/down/even from the evening before until 5am.

APS is the electric provider and has remote readers, nobody walks the meters, its all wifi, you can access power by the hour... Same with SRP here in AZ...

Not related but simply a prideful attribute, ML is typically a smaller tattoo if at all noticeable... followed by the numeric 13 for some stupid reason... My brother even has it...

Back in the day when I was younger, 13 was code for Marijuana. M being the 13th letter of the alphabet. I don't know if it means something different now days.
BBM

I think that most viewers and members are concerned in helping and finding the missing regardless of their past or situation. Any local insight always gets minds thinking and speculating, hopefully narrowing in and helping focus on relevant information to find and bring home the missing. The missing have innocent loved ones and family (who are also victims) and they deserve answers and support in their quest to find and recover their people. Imagine never knowing what happened to your mother or father and not having a body to give a proper burial. Imagine the longing and stages of grief for those loved ones left behind without ever knowing. This is a victim friendly site and at this point I think all respectfully discussed ideas and information can only help bring those parents home to their children.

jmo

Please remember you must provide links to back up something if you are stating it as fact or become a verified insider.

Posters, please do not repeat anything that has been posted as fact without proper backup.

Thank you,
Tricia

Per the official fb page they are suspending search until Tuesday so they can relocate command center to community center. Previous command center was at the bar.

Daily Mail coverage:

They eventually reunited and merged their families--Tina with her 22-year-old daughter and two slightly younger sons and Michael with his two nearly adult sons--into one, with a goal of building a 'family compound' on the property where the close-knit family all lived together, reports AZcentral.com.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nity-aids-desperate-search.html#ixzz3eSC79Eba
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OK, so there could/should have been more than Luke and his cousin at the property on Sunday night thru Monday 5 am.....there are 7 people in the Careccia family Tina has two much younger boys, who was taking care of them? And at least 4 people in the Dugan family so where the heck were all of these people? moo

Daily Mail coverage:

They eventually reunited and merged their families--Tina with her 22-year-old daughter and two slightly younger sons and Michael with his two nearly adult sons--into one, with a goal of building a 'family compound' on the property where the close-knit family all lived together, reports AZcentral.com.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nity-aids-desperate-search.html#ixzz3eSC79Eba
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OK, so there could/should have been more than Luke and his cousin at the property on Sunday night thru Monday 5 am.....there are 7 people in the Careccia family Tina has two much younger boys, who was taking care of them? And at least 4 people in the Dugan family so where the heck were all of these people? moo
I've been bothered from the beginning by this whole "family compound" thing. Something isn't kosher here. JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been bothered from the beginning by this whole "family compound" thing. Something isn't kosher here. JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I totally agree. OT, I'm a Long Islander,too.

I agree as well! And my initial response regarding the "family compound" was ..keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. This entire situation is mind boggling ..

The quieter the LE are the more and more this seems to be a domestic issue in the "compound". IMO

I agree as well! And my initial response regarding the "family compound" was ..keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. This entire situation is mind boggling ..

This whole case is unsettling especially after some of the posts last night. It really bothers me what is going on. As for as the "family compound" that brings up really bad thoughts for me because of where I live and how that lifestyle has negatively affected so many people. I so wish some concrete information would turn up to put a stop to the wild speculations in my mind lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc