GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. He wanted to report his father missing, but he doesn't mention Tina until the 911 operator asked if Mike was with someone.
Why wouldn't he mention that Tina was missing as well from the beginning?
IMOO.

"His wife". Not very endearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a strange 911 call. Very calm. Only reporting Dad missing until asked if someone was with him.

In the beginning, Is the son's first words "It's All Good." on the 911 recording?

True. But if it was your relative, and you knew about fairly prominent chest tattoos, etc, wouldn't you offer that info up?

I would. I would also offer up the huge scar on his hand/arm region.

True. But if it was your relative, and you knew about fairly prominent chest tattoos, etc, wouldn't you offer that info up?

I think the fact that he understood right away that it was only visible tatoos might mean he has had some contact with LE in the past...

Hopefully the couple just felt used and decided to go and live life for a little bit without broadcasting it to the household.

Btw. What is the sq ft of their home and how many occupance and whose the primary owners or renters. Tia

I would think the people they were living with might feel used rather than the other way around. JMO

I haven't looked up the house in property records, but according to the PI on the case he had 14 occupants to interview. That is definitely a full house if the couple makes 16.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ility-in-couples-disappearance-abrk/29537059/

14. That's got to be a typo. So 2 out of 16 went missing. Wouldn’t you take the kids and the couple if you was looking to get money from the couple.

This is definitely a inside job. Btw. Computer searches may be hard due to all of the occupants.

I haven't looked up the house in property records, but according to the PI on the case he had 14 occupants to interview. That is definitely a full house if the couple makes 16.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ility-in-couples-disappearance-abrk/29537059/
16 total occupants? Did the house have a north and south wing? Communes live in groups of 16. This to me is strange. What was going on to where there were so many people living under 1 roof??

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Maricopa/sold/322249-50740-W-Mayer-Blvd-Maricopa-AZ-85139

50740 W Mayer BlvdMaricopa, AZ 85139 See your commute times

• Farm/Ranch
  • 2,982 sqft
  • Lot size: 3.22 acres
  • Built in 2001

I see what LE meant when there would be speculation when more info was released.
Wow!

Thread #2 is ready for posting. I copied over the last 3 links for easy reference to continue the discussion.

Thread #2

This thread will be closed in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston