GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if it could've been Michael in the bank picture? :)

Why would the media be pushing a false narrative about Tina's height?

They are not. The height of the person from the story that shall not be discussed likely comes from a teller who was at an elevated floor height pov and in a state of shock/surprise due to what was happening. The fact that anyone is still hanging onto this piece of unreliable info as a suspect eliminator is beyond absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad she's 5'8" cause then so am I 😁😃
I'm baffled that LE is not saying anything. I'm stumped. I sure hope we are not gonna have to wait for years to hear what happened. By that time the martians took them for a scientific project.

People do "shrink" as they age... I used to be 5'8, now I'm about 5'6 3/4... but I still have 5'8 on my license.

Link to a recent article:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/29436952/no-sign-of-pinal-county-couple-missing-a-week

Snipped from the article by me:

"Pinal County investigators said they are following up on every tip they get. It is clear they have some information they are not releasing to the public or the family, but they are determined to find out what happened to the couple and so is the family."

I'm so glad she's 5'8" cause then so am I 😁😃
I'm baffled that LE is not saying anything. I'm stumped. I sure hope we are not gonna have to wait for years to hear what happened. By that time the martians took them for a scientific project.

Whyyyy didn't we think to ask rustyprop her approximate height?

no gloss, just doesn't seem directly related to this other than maybe as a character assesment...lol.

Most LE I know start everything with that assessment.

the thing is as I am sure you know since you have been chasing down records too, there are just too many fraud based cases in the history of a lot of the players of this story... all of it in the past of course but still there all the same. If anyone wants to read them they can be found in the Arizona court records search...they are free, just plug in the names of the players. https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/

First time poster. I live about 45-60 minutes away from this area in Arizona depending on traffic. Have been questioning this case since it broke last week. I find it very strange and have taken everyone's opinions and theories into mind. This was just posted on our local news website tonight. I'm sorry if it had been posted
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ssing-maricopa-couple-week-two-abrk/29483985/ gives a bit more insight.

First time poster. I live about 45-60 minutes away from this area in Arizona depending on traffic. Have been questioning this case since it broke last week. I find it very strange and have taken everyone's opinions and theories into mind. This was just posted on our local news website tonight. I'm sorry if it had been posted
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ssing-maricopa-couple-week-two-abrk/29483985/ gives a bit more insight.

Welcome, Goober27! Thank you for posting this article [emoji4]

Thanks, I know there is so much more going on behind the scenes. I have been so glued to this case since I am a native here in Arizona. It is SO bizarre I can't turn my head away.

They are not. The height of the person from the story that shall not be discussed likely comes from a teller who was at an elevated floor height pov and in a state of shock/surprise due to what was happening. The fact that anyone is still hanging onto this piece of unreliable info as a suspect eliminator is beyond absurd.

Bank employees are regularly trained to observe heights of individuals and are assisted by devices that are strategically placed so an accurate height description can be made.

The teller line does not appear to be elevated and the banks in my area do not have elevated platforms behind the teller windows

Thanks, I know there is so much more going on behind the scenes. I have been so glued to this case since I am a native here in Arizona. It is SO bizarre I can't turn my head away.

It is very bizarre! I hope there is a break in the case soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member