GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone familiar with the area tell us how far Tina and Mike live from where Thomas Keith Smith disappeared in summer 2013?

It's listed as Thunderbird Farms area....

I believe he is still missing without a clue. Walked away in sandals, no wallet or cell, needing diabetes meds. Never seen again.

Me personally I would not rule out money in some form or fashion. Jmo

I ruled out money because Michael Careccia had one house in foreclosure and at least one civil suit against him, plus he was unemployed. Unless there was a life insurance policy with a big pay out, I didn't see it. If he was unemployed he may have lost a employer provided life insurance. (Life insurance would mean a family member as the likely suspect.) Tina Careccia might have a large policy, but.....I just thought the probability overall was too low.

I think the biggest possibility is revenge or a vendetta.

And we still don't know who their appointment or appointments were with in Mesa. That might have absolutely nothing to do with their disappearance, but it is just another question unanswered.

I just saw on the news that there is a break in the case. I couldn't find a link on their site (kpho channel 5) but I did find something on Twitter from ABC 15 (Phoenix).
The newscaster said they are treating the missing persons case as a criminal investigation (paraphrasing).

https://twitter.com/abc15/status/616045291679035392/photo/1

I don't have any other links or info yet. This was reported minutes ago.

People looking for motives and capability of committing criminal acts don't have very far to look in this case. Search public records for the inhabitants of the compound. Then look at exes. There are street gangs with shorter rap sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we're all baffled, I'll just throw this out there...
Because of his debilitating hand injury, I wonder if he developed an addiction to prescription narcotics, and maybe had a significant debt. I would think that she would have used her inheritance to buy them out of any danger, but maybe she didn't know??? Anything is possible at this point.

I agree, prescription pain killers/unable to work/house and trailer burned down so you have to live with your sister and brother-in-law, could send someone off the rails. But then why would the car be parked so near home? More likely to leave it far away.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=856868571049388&id=151161388286780

We have gotten to a point in the investigation where we are confident that foul play is involved in their disappearance.

"Our priority is to locate this missing couple, yet we have evidence that suggests foul play. This is not just a search, but it is also criminal investigation into the couple's disappearance.

Pinal County Sheriffs Office FB

When I google the address, 11000 n glyde dr, it brings up all the roads we are discussing on this forum.

I just saw on the news that there is a break in the case. I couldn't find a link on their site (kpho channel 5) but I did find something on Twitter from ABC 15 (Phoenix).
The newscaster said they are treating the missing persons case as a criminal investigation (paraphrasing).

https://twitter.com/abc15/status/616045291679035392/photo/1

I don't have any other links or info yet. This was reported minutes ago.

Thanks for the heads up!
I wish they could tell us more!

I've also heard conflicting statements that they missed not 1, but 2 meetings in Chandler that day. Were those work meetings?? Why isn't it clear what kind of meetings those were?? I'm just not hearing what should the obvious, which is she never showed up for work. Maybe I've missed it in this 40+ page thread. Was it the norm for her to make her own hours? Was she never late? Always late? Wouldn't show on random days??

I have seen 'an appointment' and 'appointments'. But, yes, we have no clue as what these appointments were. Throw out these questions and then ask, 'Who saw them leave at 5AM or was it assumed that was when they left because they usually leave at that time?'

But 'appointment' or 'appointments' would seem to answer why he would go with her if he was unemployed. Otherwise, why would they both go?

What evidence would suggest foul play?
Did they find blood in the car?
Did they find their blood elsewhere?
IMOO.

Why not release info? They have a good idea what happened and are keeping an eye on someone.

Thanks for the heads up!
I wish they could tell us more!
They probably won't until they either find the couple or make an arrest.

If i see anything more on the news I'll post it here.

Hopefully the couple just felt used and decided to go and live life for a little bit without broadcasting it to the household.

Btw. What is the sq ft of their home and how many occupance and whose the primary owners or renters. Tia

I haven't looked up the house in property records, but according to the PI on the case he had 14 occupants to interview. That is definitely a full house if the couple makes 16.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ility-in-couples-disappearance-abrk/29537059/

He sure had some specific info ready. No hesitation on Tina's height/weight. VIN #. Wanted to know what sort of memo would be going out on the car? Strange.

lol, who the heck keeps vin#s handy???

He sure had some specific info ready. No hesitation on Tina's height/weight. VIN #. Wanted to know what sort of memo would be going out on the car? Strange.

Did he respond "no" when asked if his dad has any tattoos or scars???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member