GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"recreational" cocaine drug deal. Does this mean the victims were buying for personal use? Why would this guy be so dumb to kill them when he was just seen with them. How does a recreational deal go so wrong between two parties that know each other? Could they have been doing business for awhile and murder was over some earlier event? Did they owe him money? I hate drugs ugh.
Edited to add: I am not trying to sully their reputations, just trying to understand what happened. These don't see. Like bad people. Anyone can make wrong choices.

Sent from my xt1254 using tapatalk
i hate drugs

Could it be that one of them, let's say Tina, went to JV's house to get the coke then didn't return home or answer her phone, so Mike went over there in his vehicle to investigate ?......just a possible scenario.
That sounds plausable also. I am trying hard to be respectful of Tina and Mike however my common sense and life experience is telling me that they associated with this for some reason, whether as business partners or for recreational buy. I don't agree with the sexual scenario direction that some are getting. To me its dangerous enough that they knew this JV character at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So what has me curious here is THIS.... did not one member of the Compound NOTICE them missing the night of June 21st (the day before the 7pm 911 call)?????? or NOT realize they may have left w someone or had an altercation w someone?? Did EVERYONE just go to bed early & not give it a THOUGHT????? Not like the kids should have been the mom waiting up for them to come home..... (but hindsight here.....) if someone had noticed them missing, their lives COULD have been saved. Michael&Tina look so much in love, I'm hating that the end of this story is a dirt hole.... I was SOOOO hoping they simply eft for a break to mexico to drink margaritas under the sun for a few days of de--stressing.

I'm just not real clear how it jumped to sexual assault...good grief this is how misinformation starts, yes?
Me too! I was going to ask how a sexual assault got into this story. Is it just speculation?

So what has me curious here is THIS.... did not one member of the Compound NOTICE them missing the night of June 21st (the day before the 7pm 911 call)?????? or NOT realize they may have left w someone or had an altercation w someone?? Did EVERYONE just go to bed early & not give it a THOUGHT????? Not like the kids should have been the mom waiting up for them to come home..... (but hindsight here.....) if someone had noticed them missing, their lives COULD have been saved. Michael&Tina look so much in love, I'm hating that the end of this story is a dirt hole.... I was SOOOO hoping they simply eft for a break to mexico to drink margaritas under the sun for a few days of de--stressing.

This must have happened much later in the evening or the early morning, since no one saw them leave? But how would JV have known that?

I'm getting a new thread started. I think we'll need it soon with the press conference coming up in less than an hour. Be ready to move over in a bit. Thanks.

I'm just not real clear how it jumped to sexual assault...good grief this is how misinformation starts, yes?

Misinformation ? No. It's a lack of information. Whether a sexual assault occurred or not has not been established by law enforcement. People are scratching their heads trying to figure out why a family friend would murder these two people over a low level drug deal. It doesn't make much sense. The only person claiming that this was over a drug deal is Jose Valenzuela himself, which may or may not be true.
I'm not too concerned what his version of the story is.

Until LE can establish whether there is more to this story or not, such as a sexual assault, then it is still on the table as a possibility. It hasn't been ruled out, it hasn't been ruled in.

That sounds plausable also. I am trying hard to be respectful of Tina and Mike however my common sense and life experience is telling me that they associated with this for some reason, whether as business partners or for recreational buy. I don't agree with the sexual scenario direction that some are getting. To me its dangerous enough that they knew this JV character at all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed! I think this will boil down to drugs, money and some misconception of betrayal. Jmo No matter what no excuse for murder!

One report said he was a friend of GD's father I believe. Not 100% on that.

Family said JV was a friend of GD's father. So, Michael's sister's father-in-law.

If the reports about drug dealing are true, I'm wondering if T&M had possibly bought from JV in the past. Money got tight after the trailer burned down, or Mike promised his pilot skills in exchange for drugs. JV comes to collect on Father's Day, possibly hearing about Tina's inheritance. Mike refuses to pay or ferry drugs for JV. JV then either makes them leave that night or catches them as they are leaving in the morning.

Was JV mentioned early on to the investigators when they questioned people?
I wonder why the PI mentioned previously that some people interviewed were not thought to be truthful?
Was he referring to JV not being truthful since JV was at their house on Father's Day, or others?
I thought it was Plural?
IMOO.

I don't really know. The first time I heard of Jose' Valenzuela was yesterday here on WS and the family press conference.

Me too! I was going to ask how a sexual assault got into this story. Is it just speculation?
I understood it to be more of a IF there was sexual assault. Just pondering another possibility. JMO

Family said JV was a friend of GD's father. So, Michael's sister's father-in-law.

If the reports about drug dealing are true, I'm wondering if T&M had possibly bought from JV in the past. Money got tight after the trailer burned down, or Mike promised his pilot skills in exchange for drugs. JV comes to collect on Father's Day, possibly hearing about Tina's inheritance. Mike refuses to pay or ferry drugs for JV. JV then either makes them leave that night or catches them as they are leaving in the morning.

If it had been when they left in the am Tina would have had her purse and flash drive imo

NOW that the WHO-DONE-IT part is no longer a mystery- Now the FACTS, MOTIVES & MODUS OPERANDI will unravel. It could turn out to be an ugly story. The hired PI has a tad of egg on his face, but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy