GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose only a mother could love that face, or not. so that is the face of a CBK of 2

I replied to someone's download of a very distressing mugshot of JV...cbk cold blooded killa

Not to be "d's advocate" here ..but even tho the "drugs" part was reportedly claimed by JV.......

Truth & Reality could have actually been something more BENIGN like Michael& Tina asking for JV help w a purchase of a trailer - maybe he said he had one- just about any scenario could have played out that night to LURE them to his HOUSE OF HORRORS. Also the big Q for me is where is Tina's inheritance??? did JV get a hint that she had some cash to purchase a trailer??? so my question would be where is it?? was it touched? did it transfer to his pockets? that is my million dollar question.

No its a little over an hour away...

TY. I'm an hour off. Anyway, the new thread is ready here for a little later then. I'll post again when it's open and time to move over.

Thread #3

ETA: New thread is open now. I'll come back and close this one in 15 minutes. Thanks.

NOW that the WHO-DONE-IT part is no longer a mystery- Now the FACTS, MOTIVES & MODUS OPERANDI will unravel. It could turn out to be an ugly story. The hired PI has a tad of egg on his face, but not much.

How so? I think it looks like the PI pretty much nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo, any amount of drugs can get people killed at any time. Not a matter of making sense or having to be more to it.

I understand the sensitivity to the victims, and they did not deserve to die under any circumstances. However, the lengths to which some of these theories are going is absurd. "Maybe they were telling Jose that drugs are bad and to stay away from the kids." Come on. That's insane.

When you don't pay your cocaine dealer, you might end up dead. Everyone - user or not - knows how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he sort of nailed it. The egg on his face commend was due to the PI's odd connection of electronic cigs to drugs... seriously?? one has nothing to do w the other. I suppose a dirty computer can hid part of the screen. With all due respect tho, PI's work hard, & I am certain he had good intentions.

Well he sort of nailed it. The egg on his face commend was due to the PI's odd connection of electronic cigs to drugs... seriously?? one has nothing to do w the other. I suppose a dirty computer can hid part of the screen. With all due respect tho, PI's work hard, & I am certain he had good intentions.
Was the e-cig on the long video footage? I haven't heard of this until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947