GUILTY AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a list of the other 14 people who were living on the compound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why isn't anyone focusing on the others from the compound. This seems more like older person or peoples doing. I doubt the kid was maneuvering 2 adult bodies around all night without being noticed.

I would suspect a meth addict is living on the compound. Jmo.

Mine would not be because my phone has about a 2-hour battery life and they never know what my plans are for the day. :)

The others are the kids of the owners and their boyfriends/girlfriends...in and around the same age as LC...7 of the 14 are Mike and Tina and their kids and the other 7 is the D family

Well there would be Mike and Tina and her two sons and his one or two sons. Then there was Mike's sister and her husband and their two kids. That's all I can think of.

<modsnip>

By telling the operator that they were headed to Chandler, would that take the l.e. on the road to where car was found?

It is possible they could pass it on the way to the house from Ralston. It was parked facing south (from what I understand) and to go to Chandler, you'd drive north on Ralston to Papago and
turn right towards Maricopa Road (main hwy between Maricopa and Phoenix).

So the person who parked the car on Ralston was headed in the direction towards the house, not Chandler if MSM reports are accurate.

I do wonder what evidence has turned up to have LE now suspect foul play? My other thought is: With all of those people living in ' a compound' HOW do you preserve what may be a crime scene? Sounds to me like they're all still cohabiting and living/ coming/going and......oh, what a MESS

I can say with all honesty, if my kids could not reach me by phone during the day or night, they would be very concerned. Most parents try to always have an open line of communication for their kids to contact them in the event of an emergency. Also, me and my kids just like to chat. :blushing:

That is so true and texting. Kids and parents text all day long. Going here, doing this, see you when. They send 100's of texts.

Has anybody else read the most recent FB post? Written by Mike's sister Lisa, just over 40 min ago.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

So my posts are disappearing? sigh......

What I said was...in the call what he is calling a MEMO, is what I took to mean as a BOLO..he's concern seemed to be that have LE search in Chandler..

It is possible they could pass it on the way to the house from Ralston. It was parked facing south (from what I understand) and to go to Chandler, you'd drive north on Ralston to Papago and
turn right towards Maricopa Road (main hwy between Maricopa and Phoenix).

So the person who parked the car on Ralston was headed in the direction towards the house, not Chandler if MSM reports are accurate.

Thanks for that Pasa!

The Private investigator said both cell phones were in the car in the raw 17 minute video that is now just 2 minutes. I listened to most of that interview.
By the time I found it it had been cut down to 2 minutes. Glad someone heard most of it.

Stop reading gossip on FB and Twitter. It will turn your brains to mush.

Sheriff's Office disputes misinformation on missing couple
By Raquel Hendrickson
June 25, 2015 - 9:56 am

[...]
"Social media went into gossip mode when enterprising Facebook users tried to compare a photo of Tina Careccia to a photo of a wanted bank robber.

According to PCSO, it has been confirmed that she is not the person in the surveillance photo from a Mesa bank.
"

http://www.inmaricopa.com/Article/2...ice-disputes-misinformation-on-missing-couple

I do wonder what evidence has turned up to have LE now suspect foul play? My other thought is: With all of those people living in ' a compound' HOW do you preserve what may be a crime scene? Sounds to me like they're all still cohabiting and living/ coming/going and......oh, what a MESS

That does present quite a problem. Do we know if the house has been thoroughly searched? Forensically? It would be nice to know that any evidence has been collected and preserved. I wonder if perhaps LE has just received some lab results, which may be the "new evidence".

I see we have some new members, just wanted to take a second to say welcome to WebSleuths!
:welcome6:

Does this "compound" have some sort of religious aspect?

If Mike and Tina were in that car, why were the cell phones turned off and left in that car?
Were the phones placed there after the fact?
Where are the keys?
IMOO.

Don't know. All I can determine is Michael bought the lot next to his sister, her husband, their 2 kids, and unidentified other people (the compound) in June 2013. http://pinalcountyaz.gov/Assessor/Pages/ParcelSearch.aspx?b=510&m=62&p=255&s=0

The lot he bought had an old trailer on it. He and Tina married about 1 year later and were building a house on that lot, while staying on the family compound. In September 2014 the trailer was burned by an arsonist, including, by her statement, $20,000 of their stuff, and the fire damaged the frame of the new house. They had no insurance. http://www.copamonitor.com/news/local/article_7dfc1af2-5baa-11e4-836d-2799a43fbf32.html

He would be receiving some kind of disability pay, she had a job.

I notice they haven't paid the 2014 taxes on their property, which indicates hard times.

It seems like someone hated them if only their house was burned down while living next to family. I will have to rethink suspects.

Let's talk ex spouses. Preferably Tinas ex. Is he still in the picture. Someone hated or needed both of them out of the way.

With this now being a criminal investigation will LE start searching in the desert?
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member